Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

really? everyone said that wasnt good?
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:08 AM)Dan Wrote: MS, Gaia MS is good I think (base?) not sure about the others.

i own all three
for the AR: i believe driger ms' is the best for attack as it has good smash and upper but it is outclassed, and gaia ms' is good for zombies,

for WD: draciel comes with the circle wide which is good

for RC: gaia comes with flat running core which is outclassed for attack

some of this i got from the beywiki
ohk cool, thanks heaps. so ill probably just customize them with each other yeah/.?
2 part question

So I just found out that my Earth eagle(US) i bought two months ago has the 1st MOLD. Should i still have this earth wheel (when should i be worried to what it looks like to break?) and which mold is Hasbro using now?

Which 1st and 2nd mold of earth and burn are better?
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:37 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: 2 part question

So I just found out that my Earth eagle(US) i bought two months ago has the 1st MOLD. Should i still have this earth wheel (when should i be worried to what it looks like to break?) and which mold is Hasbro using now?

Hasbro never released mold 1 of Earth.
does this come with a beypoint card because i heard that the starter does but i haven't seen the korean( sonokong) have it. ?????????????|

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...Cyrvo%253D
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:37 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: Which 1st and 2nd mold of earth and burn are better?

Earth Mold 1 is better for Stamina, while Earth Mold 2 is better for Defense as it is reinforced, and is heavier. Burn Mold 1 is better than Mold 2 because Burn's primary usage is for Stamina, and when it comes to Stamina Beys, you want them to be as light as possible.

Generally, Mold 1 is lighter, and can be weaker, whereas Mold 2 heavier, and has been reinforced.
(Jan. 11, 2011  7:50 PM)D.Escorpio Wrote: Does Earth Virgo GB145BS from randombooster 4 come with earth mold 1 or 2?

The wiki says 2 things. -- "The second mold of Earth is included with Earth Virgo GB145BS" and "the second in both the purple WBBA "Event Special" MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S, and SonoKong manufactured Earth Metal Wheels."

I also searched the threads and someone said only sonokong Earth Virgo GB145BS have mold 2 but TT random booster Earth Virgo GB145BS has mold 1.

I also found image of mold 2 on wiki but no image of mold1.

Anyone can clarify? Thx.

Anyone? I'm asking since I'd like to know if i should use it as defense or stamina. Thanks!
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:37 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: 2 part question

i would say for earth, the second mold would be better becuase it is just a little more heavier than mold one but it depends if u are making a defense bey or not.
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:57 AM)D.Escorpio Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  7:50 PM)D.Escorpio Wrote: Does Earth Virgo GB145BS from randombooster 4 come with earth mold 1 or 2?

The wiki says 2 things. -- "The second mold of Earth is included with Earth Virgo GB145BS" and "the second in both the purple WBBA "Event Special" MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S, and SonoKong manufactured Earth Metal Wheels."

I also searched the threads and someone said only sonokong Earth Virgo GB145BS have mold 2 but TT random booster Earth Virgo GB145BS has mold 1.

I also found image of mold 2 on wiki but no image of mold1.

Anyone can clarify? Thx.

Anyone? I'm asking since I'd like to know if i should use it as defense or stamina. Thanks!
I belive its mold 2
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:40 AM)Evan Wrote: Hasbro never released mold 1 of Earth.

well i got lucky then at a toys r us. I FINALLY found a comparison photos of them a few days and i definitely have the 1st mold
Can someone tell me a few top-tier/best HMS Attack customs?
Yes, you can also put stickers which don't belong to MFB on MFB, but it wont look pretty.
can gravity perseus ad145rf get good results?
Sure, but D125 would probably be a better choice.
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:31 PM)Auska Wrote: I havent seen anything on the Thermal metal wheel yet. has anyone tested it or seen any worth in any combos.
I was playing around with it and it doesnt seem to have any push for attack. or any defensive quality considering its not really that havy (considering earth is just amazing) and well idk about endurance but it seems out classed.

could someone link me anything worth looking at on the thermal ring??

from what i heard basically it has less stamina then flame but more defence then flame, so yeah its outclassed, also there is a search button

haha i did use the search button i use this when i am unable to find something on my own through the search engine. it only came up with posts in other languages.
also im just looking to see if anyone found any uses for it in general. no looking at thermal as a toptier more of a combo that suits it i guess.
Daegor tested Thermal vs. Burn when they were first new.
Apparently Thermal at attacking is alright..
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:43 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: does this come with a beypoint card because i heard that the starter does but i haven't seen the korean( sonokong) have it. ?????????????|

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...Cyrvo%253D
It Should yes
Does W105 increase the stamina of a blade compared to 105?
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:57 AM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: Does W105 increase the stamina of a blade compared to 105?

No, not at all.
How do you guys clean your attack stadiums, mine keeps getting debris/dirt on it.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:03 AM)Zeox Wrote: How do you guys clean your attack stadiums, mine keeps getting debris/dirt on it.

With a cloth usually. I get cat hair in mine all the time haha
Wipe it down with something that cleans off dust, and keep it upside down when you're not using it.

EDIT: Sorry, I've been meaning to ask this question for a while but it always slips away from me. So what's the fascination with destabilisers? Is there anyway in which they differ in their intended use from LTSCs? Or do they have any specific advantages? Because so far they haven't achieved as high win rates as a LTSC would from my observations.