Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i am a bit confused is the ldrago II absorb ver the same as the regular ldrago II? to me it just looks like its colour change but someone said its a different clear wheel

im 99% sure there the same
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i am a bit confused is the ldrago II absorb ver the same as the regular ldrago II? to me it just looks like its colour change but someone said its a different clear wheel

I do not have both, but they really look the same.
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i am a bit confused is the ldrago II absorb ver the same as the regular ldrago II? to me it just looks like its colour change but someone said its a different clear wheel

I do not have both, but they really look the same.

thats what i thought, they look the same but with different colour.
Can RSF be substituted for RS in the combo MF-H Earth Bull 230RS while still maintaining a decent win rate?
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:57 PM)Themailman Wrote: Can RSF be substituted for RS in the combo MF-H Earth Bull 230RS while still maintaining a decent win rate?
Yes.
Ok I went to some stores some time ago and found there were Beyblade Metal Fusion
I was so excited to get one and the one I wanted at the time was Storm Capricorn,
so I go to Toys R Us and find that all the Storm Capricorn are gone then I go to other stores and then the same thing happens no Storm Capricorn but they're were lots of the other beys.....
I hear everyone say it's quite a rare bey now in the UK (don't know about US or Canada) I don't know what happened to them there's no way that it became sold out because they're were alot and it wasn't like everyone wanted Storm Capricorn.
Meh. No big loss. Storm is bad, M145 is bad, and Q is too hard to use, and can still be a bad part.
how can u make a bey with the parts like quake and the move spintrack jump like it says on box??? it not working on Capricorn
(Jan. 07, 2011  9:56 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Ok I went to some stores some time ago and found there were Beyblade Metal Fusion
I was so excited to get one and the one I wanted at the time was Storm Capricorn,
so I go to Toys R Us and find that all the Storm Capricorn are gone then I go to other stores and then the same thing happens no Storm Capricorn but they're were lots of the other beys.....
I hear everyone say it's quite a rare bey now in the UK (don't know about US or Canada) I don't know what happened to them there's no way that it became sold out because they're were alot and it wasn't like everyone wanted Storm Capricorn.

DONT GET IT!!! it may be rare but, only the energyring is ... uh not bad??? all other parts are not good and the p tip is hard to use
Storm capri is not rare at all.....................
what is the 3rd heavest clear wheel
is ther any difference between the 3 hasbro bmf stadiums???
yes the max stampede gives attack types a fair battle while the other 2 suck
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:32 PM)boblittle Wrote: is ther any difference between the 3 hasbro bmf stadiums???

there is 5 bmf hasbro stadiums
the max stampied and the lightning force are the best
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:32 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: yes the max stampede gives attack types a fair battle while the other 2 suck

Do you have any Hasbro stadiums? Or are you repeating what you have heard. LF is pretty good, it just has a different metagame.
Which is heavier;
Hasbro Aquario OR
Hasbro Bull?

Haha I Wrote Thiss, ;D ( This Guy's Sister )

But He Does Want To Know ;]]
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:32 PM)boblittle Wrote: is ther any difference between the 3 hasbro bmf stadiums???

there is 5 bmf hasbro stadiums
the max stampied and the lightning force are the best

what is different about them is what i was asking
meforthewin hasbros aquario is heavier by 0.01 g

boblittle yes the PTW, LF, and MXS all have different dimensions
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:44 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:32 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: yes the max stampede gives attack types a fair battle while the other 2 suck

Do you have any Hasbro stadiums? Or are you repeating what you have heard. LF is pretty good, it just has a different metagame.

Yes..I have all 3...wel i did PTW has broke....i threw it away....and Max Stampede had 4 holes my brother cut into it...hes payin me back now...
Really I thought it was the same just different paint
... me to... never herd of the max stampede ( is the man bey bull?)
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:54 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Really I thought it was the same just different paint

nope they are all different, from least to best its PTW<<<LF=/<MXS
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:56 PM)boblittle Wrote: ... me to... never herd of the max stampede ( is the man bey bull?)

no... never mind, i have no idea either
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:54 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Really I thought it was the same just different paint

Let's put it this way;

Super Vortex; Completely unfair to attack types, and since that is the case it nerfs defense (because it doesn't stand a chance against stamina). Basically this stadium has two viable types, destabilizers and stamina.
Pegasus Thunder Whip; Very unfair to attack types, but they still have a small chance of winning. Stamina and destabilzers rule this stadium as well.
Lightning Force; A little more fair to attack types, but still not very good. Stamina, destabilzers, and defense (because of the better slope for attackers) are preferred for this field.
Max Stampede; This stadium creates the most similar meta-game compared to the TT Attack Stadium. Attack types are viable, but not the same kind of attack types as in TT Attack. HF, F, and WF combos rule here.

Super Vortex/=Pegasus Thunder Whip<Lightning Force<Max Stampede<Any TT Stadium<TT Attack.
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:39 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Let's put it this way;

Super Vortex; Completely unfair to attack types, and since that is the case it nerfs defense (because it doesn't stand a chance against stamina). Basically this stadium has two viable types, destabilizers and stamina.
Pegasus Thunder Whip; Very unfair to attack types, but they still have a small chance of winning. Stamina and destabilzers rule this stadium as well.
Lightning Force; A little more fair to attack types, but still not very good. Stamina, destabilzers, and defense (because of the better slope for attackers) are preferred for this field.
Max Stampede; This stadium creates the most similar meta-game compared to the TT Attack Stadium. Attack types are viable, but not the same kind of attack types as in TT Attack. HF, F, and WF combos rule here.

Super Vortex/=Pegasus Thunder Whip<Lightning Force<Max Stampede<Any TT Stadium<TT Attack.

its a bit more like SV<PTW(at least it has pockets)<<<LF<MXS<<<<<TT attack

and i know the advantages/disadvantages the hasbro stadiums have and in the LF rock for attack>stamina
Probably a huge long shot, but does anyone know what TT uses to paint Metal Wheels?