Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

They have Gabriel, but they changed the AR so it can have a sub-ring. To be truthful I don't own it so I don't know how useful this addition is.
could u get a pic?
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:55 PM)DZ Wrote: Is ultimate frostic dranzer Hms?

Nope, its a very early plastic generation top. I think its a variation of Bistool
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:55 PM)DZ Wrote: Is ultimate frostic dranzer Hms?

Nope, its a very early plastic generation top. I think its a variation of Bistool

This is correct. Gekiryu-Oh is also another version of the same Beyblade, and there are mold variations on Wing Cross (their AR) depending on which version you have.
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:01 PM)DZ Wrote: Oh, is it any good?

It is actually very useful. Check out the article on it.
Maximum RPM is a load of carp, btw.

There's no such thing as maximum RPM unless you mean how many RPM the bey would reach before it became a gas.
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:07 PM)Raikun Wrote: Maximum RPM is a load of carp, btw.

There's no such thing as maximum RPM unless you mean how many RPM the bey would reach before it became a gas.

Actually, it means the maximum RPM the Beyblade is able to reach, which would be immediately after being shot during the best possible shot. It is not a difficult concept to grasp. For example, all HMS have the same maximum RPM as it is dependent on the shooter, not the Beyblade itself. The only thing that varies is how well the Beyblade can retain the RPM.

Did you only come here to troll? Because I'm over it.
Ugh, a piece on my Dranzer MS AR has bent out of place. Anyone know the best way to put it back? Just bending it or shall I heat it first?

Maximum RPM is NOT a load of carp, btw. There is a saturation point, a terminal velocity, after a while no matter how much harder you pull that ripchord the physics of the beyblade will not allow it to spin any faster. There's a maximum RPM you can personally reach, and there's a maximum RPM that physics will reach- which one would you like to prove you wrong?

Terminal velocity
(Aug. 08, 2008  2:52 AM)Seldia Wrote:

Maximum RPM is NOT a load of carp, btw. There is a saturation point, a terminal velocity, after a while no matter how much harder you pull that ripchord the physics of the beyblade will not allow it to spin any faster. There's a maximum RPM you can personally reach, and there's a maximum RPM that physics will reach- which one would you like to prove you wrong?

Terminal velocity

Not to be a jerk but the first part of the description says a "Free falling Objet" beyblades are not free falling.
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:01 AM)trueblader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  2:52 AM)Seldia Wrote:

Terminal velocity

Not to be a jerk but the first part of the description says a "Free falling Objet" beyblades are not free falling.

I haven't read the article linked to, but Beyblades are technically free falling after they leave the shooter. Until they hit the stadium floor, that is.
LOL not really what we're talking about though

whether or not that article is applicable doesn't make Rai's comment any less nonsensical
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL not really what we're talking about though

whether or not that article is applicable doesn't make Rai's comment any less nonsensical

Brad, doesn't every blade have a different max rpm. there are so many factors. But three huge ones are air resistance,weight and where the weight is on the beyblade. for example in the center or on the outside.
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:06 AM)trueblader Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL not really what we're talking about though

Brad, doesn't every blade have a different max rpm. there are so many factors. But three huge ones are air resistance,weight and where the weight is on the beyblade. for example in the center or on the outside.

Exactly what they are saying, Max RPM isn't carp Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:06 AM)trueblader Wrote:

No. Max RPM is the exact moment the Beyblade leaves the shooter. All Beyblades shot from the same shooter have the same potential for max RPM.
is a "Wobble" beyblade a beyblade that has good endurance and then tilts for attack?
What blade base does Guardian Driger have? also can anyone give me a picture of Guardian Drigers blade base?
Which is the fastest new mfb beyblades? (also, 2 more days right? lol)
(Aug. 08, 2008  5:41 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: What blade base does Guardian Driger have? also can anyone give me a picture of Guardian Drigers blade base?

It comes with 8-Heavy WD, Neo-Right MG SG. and a SG flat BB (It is the smallest out there and has a flat plastic tip)
(Aug. 08, 2008  5:41 AM)DZ Wrote: I'm not sure if it goes here but:
I was looking to get an hms and the new 08/09 beyblades
I'd like your opinion on what i should buy. I guess its a question? lol i look forward to your answers

If u want MFB, iod say this

If u want Balance/Balance/Upper Attack beyblade parts: Bull
If u Want Endurance/Force Smash/Balance parts: Cheiron (Sagittario)
If u want Defence/Force Smash/Defence parts: leo (Leone)
If u want Attack/Upper Attack/Attack parts: Pegasus

Also note that it goes like this: Bottom (Tip) / Track (Height/SG) / Wheel (AR)

Edit: The Fastest would be Pegasus
Pegasus (sp.?) is mine! lol also whats the difference between the starters and the boosters. i was trying to check what it had but toywiz is unreliable Tired
Starter sets come with launchers, while Pegasus and Bull come with beypointers.

Boosters come with just the beyblade.

In addition, boosters come with different parts

For instance, the Beyblade Starter Set Pegasus 105F comes with track 105, and tip F (flat)

The Beyblade Booster Pegasus 145D comes with track 145, and tip D (defense)