Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 06, 2011  3:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:32 AM)?uestion Wrote: is l drago 100wd a effective combo?
I think L Drago does not go well with WD, so no.

Jdoub Wrote:what is a really powerful way of launching
Just pull as hard as you can ...

LaLaDannyxP Wrote:What tips can you use to do the sliding shot?
Mostly flat tips, preferably ones made of rubber.

Viper Wrote:Is there any way I can prevent or slow or stop my Bey's paint from chipping? I got got a Hell Kerbecs and it looks so nice I don't want to battle it because the beautiful gold paint will turn to an ugly grey.
People sometimes advise putting clear nail polish on the Metal Wheelm which I am not certain is legal ...
Why isn't it legal?
Because it's a Coating over the metal that may possibly effect performance, because it's where beys make contact.
Why don't they paint the beyblades with permanent paint?! And can I paint it myself?
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:05 AM)Viper Wrote: Why don't they paint the beyblades with permanent paint?! And can I paint it myself?

well it is metal going at high speed jiting each other so the paint will come of either way and you can but it is illigal in ternaments and they might not look as good as the special edition beys
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:01 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:05 AM)Viper Wrote: Why don't they paint the beyblades with permanent paint?! And can I paint it myself?

well it is metal going at high speed jiting each other so the paint will come of either way and you can but it is illigal in ternaments and they might not look as good as the special edition beys

that is incorrect, you can paint it and use it in a tournament if it is a very lite coat (like only one or two thin layers)
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:01 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:

Actually if you know what you are doing with an airbrush, rit dyes, and small detail markers you can make a bey look better than a special edition bey. Check Guardian Odin's special repaints.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement metal ring for Magical Ape MS GS Gyro mode (the metal ring inside that is on the rod)? I lost one of them.
what is the best launcher?
Light Launcher
Light Launcher 2
Digital Power Launcher
Beylauncher
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:41 AM)JJ Wrote: what is the best launcher?
Light Launcher
Light Launcher 2
Digital Power Launcher
Beylauncher

Depends on which suits your needs - take a look on beywiki for more info.
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:41 AM)JJ Wrote: what is the best launcher?
Light Launcher
Light Launcher 2
Digital Power Launcher
Beylauncher

Beylauncher is the best.
Everything else is coming off properly except the face it wont come off btw my Beyblade is Storm Pegasus,i think i used the tool the wrong way round because when i try to use it the proper way nothing happens but when i use it the wrong way it does feel as its working but then nothing happens. i'm really confused have i spoiled my first ever Metal fight beyblade, please help me i need to customize!
o.o Read the instruction manual if you are confused about how to put a beyblade together.
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Beylauncher is the best.

I'm not too sure I agree with this one - I believe its down to personal preference.
No, it's Beylauncher.

It gives the highest RPM.
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:23 AM)momiji manju Wrote: No, it's Beylauncher.

with certain people it does.

RPM?
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:25 AM)Ricko G Wrote:

RPM?

Revolutions per minute.
so that means that beylauncher is more powerful? well i can get more RPM with a longer ripcord too...
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:24 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:

with certain people it does.

With all people capable of reaching max RPM. it was made for kids, normal children and most definitely teenagers and adults are easily able to reach this.

All it needs is practice.
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:28 AM)Ricko G Wrote: so that means that beylauncher is more powerful? well i can get more RPM with a longer ripcord too...

For me, they beylauncher has a limit because the handle is attached to the string. With ripcord you can pull the ripcord towards the right and the laucher towards the left for maximum velocity.

I dont believe its a matter of practice but a matter of limits.
How does one tell the difference from molds?
I want to know how to tell the difference between the two Earth and Virgo molds.
Could anyone tell my Why Dark sucks? not that i like it...
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:46 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Could anyone tell my Why Dark sucks? not that i like it...

Doesn't suck contrary to popular belief but it fails to serve the convential purposes adequately.
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:47 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:46 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Could anyone tell my Why Dark sucks? not that i like it...

Doesn't suck contrary to popular belief but it fails to serve the convential purposes adequately.

Could you translate that into English? xD