Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Someone told me Guardian Driger is rare, is it? And if so, how much do you think its worth in mint condition? o.o
Hasbro has a Guardian Driger, I believe.

As such, it's not going to be as high priced as a Takara-only Limited Edition (original Gaia Dragoon, Spike Lizard, etc) or Takara-only Beyblade (Uriel 2 [original, no EG]).

I saw Hasbro Guardian Drigers being sold for around $4 or so at my local store.
(Aug. 07, 2008  2:10 PM)Jin-May Wrote: Someone told me Guardian Driger is rare, is it? And if so, how much do you think its worth in mint condition? o.o

They have some hasbro one's here:

http://www.collectorsparadise.com/beamhagregud.html

Price is ridiculous. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for one, unless you thought you could get an outstanding trade for it.

I love the way it looks, but there's better stuff to spend your money on.
is takara zeus's eg tip removable at all?
(Aug. 07, 2008  2:28 PM)Bluezee Wrote: is takara zeus's eg tip removable at all?

Yes it has a very unique red CEW that you can remove and place on other beyblades with CEW's (the plastic is different it's softer than the standard ABS Caul)
Well I have one, I was just wondering. And truly (even if it is rare or not) I wouldn't pay much for one either.

I dont like it very much, it doesn't do so well in Bey battle @_@.

I just have it because I am/was a Driger collector.
Are there two molds for Gabriel? One with a sub-ring and one without?
(Aug. 07, 2008  3:13 PM)Xeno Wrote: Are there two molds for Gabriel? One with a sub-ring and one without?

Do you mean the AR's?
(Aug. 07, 2008  3:13 PM)Xeno Wrote: Are there two molds for Gabriel? One with a sub-ring and one without?

On the Takara version, the sub-ring goes on the base. On the Hasbro version, the sub-ring goes on the AR.
When I wind up the EG of my Desert Sphinxer, it always starts spinning immediately as I release it. When it's then launched, the EG stops spinning until the final clutch would normally kick in, but with very few rest speed that thhe blade starts wobbling and falls over. Any way to prevent that? Or is the EG really broken right from the box?
It's supposed to start spinning immediately ...
Yeah it has a No Clutch EG, meaning it will start to spin as soon as you let go of the tip or stop winding it.

Like Wolborg 4.
I have a couple of questions about the new Metal Fight Beyblades. Are they gonna be heavier than the HMS blades? (I heard that they're gonna be smaller than HMS blades). And my second question is: If the MFBs are heavier, does that mean that they'll have a potentially higher RPM than HMS blades?
(Aug. 07, 2008  5:51 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I have a couple of questions about the new Metal Fight Beyblades. Are they gonna be heavier than the HMS blades? (I heard that they're gonna be smaller than HMS blades). And my second question is: If the MFBs are heavier, does that mean that they'll have a potentially higher RPM than HMS blades?

I don't think any of us knows the weight of them yet. Maybe someone on BBR does, but not us. They are also not going to be smaller than HMS, at least according to pictures we have seen so far. The BB-00 Pegasus Prototype is about the same size as Wolborg MS.

As for your second question, I can't see why they wouldn't have a higher RPM is they are indeed heavier.
Thanks Kei.

Regarding the second question though, I think I read an article that said that heavier blades have higher RPM. I'm not sure, but isn't that the principle of compact beyblades?
Weight doesn't affect maximum RPM. The maximum RPM depends on the shooter. Don't know how high the maximum RPM for MFB is yet.
Okay, thanks to the both of you Joyful_3 (Kei and Brad)
Is there a giant list of almost every beyblade? If so, where?
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:41 PM)DZ Wrote: Is there a giant list of almost every beyblade? If so, where?

This is no where near complete, but its the best I could find:

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Category:Beyblade
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:50 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  6:41 PM)DZ Wrote: Is there a giant list of almost every beyblade? If so, where?

This is no where near complete, but its the best I could find:

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Category:Beyblade

Yeah that sucks. This is better:

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Beyblade_Parts_List
i was just asking for those rare ones that i would randomly find out about on ebay lol
The rarer beyblades tend to be worse than the common beyblades. IMO
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:06 PM)Gotruto Wrote: The rarer beyblades tend to be worse than the common beyblades. IMO

Uriel 2
Gabriel
Grip Attacker
Bearing Stinger
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:06 PM)Gotruto Wrote: The rarer HASBRO beyblades tend to be worse than the common HASBRO beyblades. IMO

Fixed. I dont think Hasbro has a Gabriel/Uriel, im pretty sure they just have Capricorn Strike.