Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 04, 2011  8:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the Face is indeed clear, but not the Track and the Bottom; that is why they did not put the "Clear Ver." icon on the box.

Thanks Smile That was a bit confusing considering the icon is of a clear facebolt.
(Jan. 04, 2011  8:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='BeyMaster-Jay']I don't own one, but I am sure that the starter has a clear wheel from the videos that I saw on youtube...
What ? Of course the Beyblade has a Clear Wheel, it is part of the Hybrid Wheel System ...

Sorry lol, when I said clear wheel I was talking about the clear face.

Has anyone bought a TT attack stadium from plamoya.com. If so what was the full price including shipping?
Two things I need too ask. First of all is when I read about Meteo L-Drago sometimes it says in brackets Absorb version. What does that mean? Second of all when ever I battle my MF Lightning L-Drago CH120/145 WD against a right-spin beyblade, the face of the right-spin beyblade always gets loosend, and in some cases, get destroyed by my MF Lightning L-Drago CH120/145 WD. And this only happens with this BeyBlade. Whats with that?
i am getting a meteo l drago & gravity perseus reshuffle set bet i dont know wich is better
I think the reshuffle set because it comes with more but meteo ldrago is pretty good
i ment 2 say meteo l drago reshuffle set & gravity perseus reshuffle set but dont no wich is better
because i already have got meteo l drago and gravity pereus
Then thats a tough one I think More Meteo LDrago now because its on of the best beys uncustomized
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:41 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Then thats a tough one I think More Meteo LDrago now because its on of the best beys uncustomized

But then again the Perseus set contains quite a few top tier stamina and defense parts. They both contain pretty good parts, but are very overpriced IMO.
cool thanks i mean im getting them both bet i didnt no wich is better
Yeah thats true thanks for the help Evan
by the way wich is better light launcher 1 or light launcher 2
by the way wich is better a light launcher 1 or light launcher2
wich is better light launcher 1 or light launcher 2
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:42 PM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: cool thanks i mean im getting them both bet i didnt no wich is better

Honestly they both contain good stuff, so just be happy you are getting them Smile
Hey guys is the TT standard stadium at least decent for attack types?
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:11 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Hey guys is the TT standard stadium at least decent for attack types?
The Balance floor is decent, yes.
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:11 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Hey guys is the TT standard stadium at least decent for attack types?

It is the second best choice down from TT Attack. It is a little unfair to Attack types, but not as bad as Wide Square or Hasbro Stadiums.

(Jan. 04, 2011  10:46 PM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: by the way wich is better light launcher 1 or light launcher 2
by the way wich is better a light launcher 1 or light launcher2
wich is better light launcher 1 or light launcher 2

Why did you post it 3 times? I think Light Launcher 2 is a bit more powerful, but still stick with the Beylauncher.
Ok thanks, because it just seems like an attack stadium is avoiding me lol.
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:14 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Ok thanks, because it just seems like an attack stadium is avoiding me lol.

They are pricey because they are the best, but if money is an issue go with the Standard Stadium
Yea I was considering that, but I won't give up just yet....Im desperate to get it. If I have to though I probably might go with the standard.
i was wondering if i should use my beylauncher with out the handles or my beylauncher with the handles for my next tournament. which would be more efficient?
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:13 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: i was wondering if i should use my beylauncher with out the handles or my beylauncher with the handles for my next tournament. which would be more efficient?

it should be whichever you fell more comfortable with, it is legal to use the beylauncher with a broken handle
oh and i was wondering if ray unicorno is worth buying for a low pirce of 17 dollars
Yes most definatly
What is the best beyblade combo for gattyaki launches (ending battles from the beginning with one hit out of stadium)
With the bey pointer computer - when it comes up with win or lose - what do you do?
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:18 AM)OmegaDarkness Wrote: What is the best beyblade combo for gattyaki launches (ending battles from the beginning with one hit out of stadium)

you can do that with virtually any bey... but a strong attack type I guess?