Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

which is better for earth bull 145/100 wd vs ray unicorno 100 rf in attack stadium

i dont have an attack stadium
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:19 PM)meforthewin Wrote: which is better for earth bull 145/100 wd vs ray unicorno 100 rf in attack stadium

i dont have an attack stadium

145, but try to get C145 or GB145
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:48 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Its okay if im against carp beys, right? The storngest that i ever have met is ray aquario 100RF.. I just can't beat others sometimes cuz i don't know how to sliding shoot.. I just staduim out all the time... Mind if you explain it to me? I don't understand beywiki and the vid, too.

Anyone? MF pegasis is doing well... I just can't do the god damned SLIDING SHOOT!
hey what bey comes with RS
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:44 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: hey what bey comes with RS

both versions of grand ketos and the URS Perseus version include RS
Grand ketos.
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:42 PM)Shika blade Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:48 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Its okay if im against carp beys, right? The storngest that i ever have met is ray aquario 100RF.. I just can't beat others sometimes cuz i don't know how to sliding shoot.. I just staduim out all the time... Mind if you explain it to me? I don't understand beywiki and the vid, too.

Anyone? MF pegasis is doing well... I just can't do the god damned SLIDING SHOOT!
The video on you tube is very good tutorial, why can you get it? You move the arm that is holding the launcher forward. Are you using a takara tomy attack stadium? The hasbro ones don't have enough slope.
are there any vids of earth eagle145wd vs earthbulldf145sd?
If Libra [4 layer] doesn't have a metal face are you still not allowed to use it?
how can you get a beyblade passport
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:26 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: how can you get a beyblade passport
You buy it for $10, there is a passport button at the top of the page.
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:26 PM)Vulcan 90RF Wrote: If Libra [4 layer] doesn't have a metal face are you still not allowed to use it?

no you cant use it. but WBO is have discussion if they should un-ban libra.
how much does an mfb random booster usually cost
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:04 PM)jdarell Wrote: how much does an mfb random booster usually cost

Ask in "purchase consultation"
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:26 PM)Vulcan 90RF Wrote: If Libra [4 layer] doesn't have a metal face are you still not allowed to use it?

In a WBBA (Takara Tomy) tournament you may use Libra without a metal face. In a WBO tournament you may not use Libra at all, tho this may change soon.

(Jan. 02, 2011  7:04 PM)jdarell Wrote: how much does an mfb random booster usually cost

It really depends on the booster, where you find it, and when you find it. They vary anywhere between $8 (Light Booster) to $25 (that's what I'm seeing RB v.6 on Plamoya for). Next time use purchase consultation
im getting a ultimate reshuffle set of meteo l drago and garvity perseus but dont no wich to get first
does any1 know what side is attack on a sw?Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:19 PM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: im getting a ultimate reshuffle set of meteo l drago and garvity perseus but dont no wich to get first

"Purchase Consultation" thread
what does a bey time machine actually do?
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:22 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: what does a bey time machine actually do?

bey ta machine... you battle it for bey points, the first one used the beypointer, and now you use a beypoint card, was it the second or the new one that you could use both?
When you put your bey onto the launcher and then twist clockwise/counter-clockwise, how many clicks should I hear when I crank it? Or should I hear clicks at all?
is there any more versions of burn pheonix?[/color][/font]
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:25 PM)Viper Wrote: When you put your bey onto the launcher and then twist clockwise/counter-clockwise, how many clicks should I hear when I crank it? Or should I hear clicks at all?

you just have to put it on, it is ok with out the ripcord in, but when it is in/whe you are useing the beylauncher, your taking a risk of breaking the beylauncher/ripcord
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:25 PM)Viper Wrote: When you put your bey onto the launcher and then twist clockwise/counter-clockwise, how many clicks should I hear when I crank it? Or should I hear clicks at all?
I don't think you are supposed to twist it, it only damages the launcher