Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 06, 2008  3:34 AM)Composer of Requiems Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:23 AM)Grey Wrote: 1. Here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/...-and-games
That's the quote/unquote "Sliding Shooter." The "Catapult Grip" was this:
http://www.beywiki.com/images/2/25/Catapult.jpg

2. Yeah, I get what you're saying. I just wasn't sure if Force Smash had to be an upside-down Upper Attack, or if just had things (prongs, blunt edges, etc.) on the underside of the AR that hindered Upper Attackers. Thank you for finally clearing that up. Grin

Yup, I know about the catapult grip. That photo is actually mine =P

I'm unfamiliar with this sliding shooter, though. Is it a hasbro-only production?
Oh, those were your photos? I noticed that Watermark on specific photos, those are really good. *gives thumbs up*

I'm thinking the Sliding Shooter is Hasbro-only. On the Amazon page, it said "American Sliding Launcher" or something of the sort.

In that case, I'd assume that it probably doesn't perform the Sliding Shot that we know of. :\ I think it helped with Banking, since the Beyblade-holding part of the launcher was able to rotate...but it probably did not help with the Sliding Shot.
What are the advantages of pushing a beyblade down?
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:09 AM)Gotruto Wrote: What are the advantages of pushing a beyblade down?

Landing on top of the other Beyblade.
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:09 AM)Gotruto Wrote: What are the advantages of pushing a beyblade down?

...AKA more spin loss for the opponent?...
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:11 AM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

...AKA more spin loss for the opponent?...

Yes.
OK.

PS: Dang your quick Grin
What way can I improve this combo?:
ARGrinriger V2
WD:Wide Defence
SG:MG Right
SPGrinranzer V2
BBGrinriger V2
This should go in the Build Me A Combo topic, but what kind of combo is that supposed to be?
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:03 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: What way can I improve this combo?:
ARGrinriger V2
SPGrinranzer V2
BBGrinriger V2

TBH, I don't think it's a very sound basis to begin with. Explain some more about this combo.
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:03 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: What way can I improve this combo?:
ARGrinriger V2
SPGrinranzer V2
BBGrinriger V2

I think you should have made a topic for this, or put this in the build me a combo thread.

What exactly are you trying to do with this combo? I can't think of a reason to use Driger V2's attack ring over others, especially without the SPs.
Ah, ok. Sorry, Im mad tired and I wasn't sure if I shouldve made a topic about this. Well this combo is very effective for me. My aim for this combo is to have good attack, aswell as endurance. I originally had Voltaic Ape sp's on it. Is there a better choice of sp's for this blade? or any other parts? I want to stick with the BB though.
If you want to use that BB, personally my combo would be:

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Metal Change
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you want to use that BB, personally my combo would be:

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Metal Change

Thanks I will try this out.
If i were u i would switch the BB and the SP, but u dont want to change the BB so u should probably go with Brad's one.
What japanese WD does Roller Defencer have (Takara Version)
I actually don't got Upper Dragoon. Would Triangle Wing work similiar to Upper Dragoon?
does any1 know if gaia dragoon ms comes with the launcher and ripcord from takara?
Trangle wing is good for Left Spin Upper Attack, it should if u make your beyblade Left-Spin
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:37 PM)Bluezee Wrote: does any1 know if gaia dragoon ms comes with the launcher and ripcord from takara?

Yes....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BeyBlade-Beyblade-...otohosting

But is there any real reason to buy it?
Could some1 explain how Force-Smash attack rings work, mainly Driger G's. (Like how does the ramp affect your attack? and when should the ramp come? Before or after the attack, and such)
also one more question, is seaborg 2 worth buying?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I bought it the AR is useless, the BB u can get with alot of other beyblades, and the WD is common.
anyone else have an opinion on it?
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:42 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Could some1 explain how Force-Smash attack rings work, mainly Driger G's. (Like how does the ramp affect your attack? and when should the ramp come? Before or after the attack, and such)

You aren't making a whole lot of sense. Upper attack and Forced smash are complete opposites of each other. Upper uses ramps like \ to pus the opposing beyblade upwards upon contact. Force uses ramps like / to push the opposing bey downwards upon contact. In Left spin, Driger G's attack ring has force smash capabilities.

I'm not sure why there's such a huge fascination over force smash as of late. Due to the poor range of plastic parts available that actually have force smash, it's basically useless in the plastic generation.
What uses can Voltaic Ape's AR be used for?
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:02 PM)Xeno Wrote: What uses can Voltaic Ape's AR be used for?

If I remember correctly, some people used to use it for high spin rate smash or something.

It really doesn't have any serious uses though.