Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You can get BB-32 from dimsum2u, and I think BB-76 from AkirasDaddy.
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:55 PM)Mrflamelibra Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:54 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Where can you get an Attack Style Stadium very cheaply? Any seller on the WBO? or a good site?

yyou can get a cheap one from ebay seller buzztoyshop

can you give me a link of the stadium bu buzztoyshop? I cant seem to find him
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can get BB-32 from dimsum2u, and I think BB-76 from AkirasDaddy.

Well I want only BB-10 MFB Attack Style Stadium
how many forbidden beys are there
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:11 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Earth Virgo = Defence

Earth Aquilla = Stamina

LL Drago = Attack

Attack is the best

Earth Aquila = Ultimate Type = Balance

And Flip Cameras suck
Could someone tell me what the movement pattern of MS is like?

Thanks
Medz for me it just stays in the middle of the stadium then when its hit it circles around.....
wit luancher is the best
Medz....Sadly PTW......i was gonna order MFB attack stadum but im weary of it now....
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:04 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Well I want only BB-10 MFB Attack Style Stadium
BB-10 is not produced anymore. It might be more worthwhile to consider purchasing newer products ...

Medz, I am quite sure MS would just stay in the centre in most stadiums.
I'm wondering whether my beyblade combo's are good. I only play Season 1 since tournaments here don't allow Season 2.

Attack: MF Rock Capricorn CH120RF
Defence: MF Dark Bull C145WB
Destabilizer: MF Flame Cancer 100SF
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:30 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering whether my beyblade combo's are good. I only play Season 1 since tournaments here don't allow Season 2.

The attack one is good, you should use l l drago if you have it.

Do you have earth? And gb145?, then switch those onto the Defence combo.

I'd just switch the Destabilizer to a pure stamina type, since IMO metal system l drago is far better than flame, I never really got good results with flame for destabilizing.
Look at "competitive metal fight beyblade combos" thread.
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:36 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:30 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering whether my beyblade combo's are good. I only play Season 1 since tournaments here don't allow Season 2.

The attack one is good, you should use l l drago if you have it.

Do you have earth? And gb145?, then switch those onto the Defence combo.

I'd just switch the Destabilizer to a pure stamina type, since IMO metal system l drago is far better than flame, I never really got good results with flame for destabilizing.
Look at "competitive metal fight beyblade combos" thread.

I'm going to buy more random booster Vol.4.

Actually, Flame Cancer is really good. It beat top-tier defence combos, you should try it.
What are the pros and cons of Takara Tomy's CS versus SonoKong's?
TT's CS is better at defense than attack,while SK's is opposite but sometimes good for defense
I just got a L-Drago, Now how do I change his modes? I want him to multihit. ( Meteo )

Please PM Me
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:35 PM)LDragobeast Wrote: I just got a L-Drago, Now how do I change his modes? I want him to multihit. ( Meteo )
You simply turn the clear wheel 180°
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:38 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:35 PM)LDragobeast Wrote: I just got a L-Drago, Now how do I change his modes? I want him to multihit. ( Meteo )
You simply turn the clear wheel 180°

Why thank you my kind sir Grin
Also, Can someone help me find a nice stadium to buy? For a decent price? American Arena's = Unhappy terrible Unhappy
I have
  • Vortex Arena
  • Pegasus Stadium
Can someone explain to me what the problem is with Metal Sharp?
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:47 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Can someone explain to me what the problem is with Metal Sharp?
Balance issues like all Sharp Bottoms.
What is force smash? Also, what does Pegasis145RF specialize in? Like smash attack, upper attack etc.
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:02 PM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: What is force smash? Also, what does Pegasis145RF specialize in? Like smash attack, upper attack etc.
Use Beywiki.
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:02 PM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: What is force smash? Also, what does Pegasis145RF specialize in? Like smash attack, upper attack etc.

Don't get my wrong, But I believe in Upper Attack.