Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The first one that stops spinning lose.
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:46 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No, it's very easy without modding it. Let ur imagination go wild for a minute.
the only way i can think of is to break your ripcord and do what Max does in Season 1 Episode 5 of beyblade or string launcher
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:25 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:59 AM)Dan Wrote: What is the difference between SonoKong's RS and Takara-Tomy's?

I don't think there is the difference, however my sonokong has the bar, maybe the TT doesn't?
i want to now what the best online shop to buy beyblade
Attached Files

.jpg   beyblade1.jpg (Size: 12.01 KB / Downloads: 96)
.jpg   beyblade.jpg (Size: 10.11 KB / Downloads: 97)
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They all use Metal Fight Beyblades now, although it is totally up to the tournament organisers.

If anyone else owned plastics I'd hold a plastic tournment.
That's never going to happen.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:28 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: i want to now what the best online shop to buy beyblade
Seriously? Why can't you just search ''Beyblade stores''?
Whats the best combonation you could make out of Dark Bull S145SD, Earth Eagle 145WD, Storm Pegisis 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB and the stadium I use is hasbro thunderwhip.
which one of these is better -
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Storm Pegasus 145 RF
What is a good beyblade I could get? I already have

Storm pegasis
storm aquario
rock leone
rock aires
dark gasher
dark bull
flmae libra

I was thinking maybe earth eagle, lightning l drago or flame saggitario?
Also, why does my ch120 track rattle? Is that normal Chocked ?
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:33 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: Whats the best combonation you could make out of Dark Bull S145SD, Earth Eagle 145WD, Storm Pegisis 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB and the stadium I use is hasbro thunderwhip.

Build me a combo! thread for this type of question.
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:10 PM)rockleone9345 Wrote: where do we battle???

At user held tournaments.
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:10 PM)rockleone9345 Wrote: where do we battle???

in a tournament, made by a member on this forum, in real life, also use the questions about the wbo thread for that next time, or look around

edit: beaten... Nooooooooo!
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:01 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: What is a good beyblade I could get? I already have

Storm pegasis
storm aquario
rock leone
rock aires
dark gasher
dark bull
flmae libra

earth eagle definitely
mine didnt at first but with a few hits it started to... probably just the fact tha hasbro makes horrible parts
Buy Earth Eagle and LL Drago

EDIT: And you're a moron for thinking Hasbro makes horrible parts.
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:53 PM)perseus96 Wrote: probably just the fact tha hasbro makes horrible parts

they dont, most of there parts are better than TT, except for there ch120

edit: beaten but my post was nicer Tongue_out
is cleaning a beyblade metal wheel with brasso bad for the wheel?
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:00 PM)ldrago989 Wrote: is cleaning a beyblade metal wheel with brasso bad for the wheel?
no, I do it all the time, just put on some Transparent acrylic gloss enamel spray after wards to keep the shine.
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:01 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: What is a good beyblade I could get? I already have

Storm pegasis
storm aquario
rock leone
rock aires
dark gasher
dark bull
flmae libra

Hasbro change 120 seem to be not molded right it sometimes wont go up to 120 height and wont lock. yours probably rattles because you got a bad mold of it that's assuming you have a hasbro ch120 track
Hi.my pegusus's rf bottom got a crack in it.is there a possible way to fix it? rio/pheonix Tongue_out_wink[/color]
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:35 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: Hi.my pegusus's rf bottom got a crack in it.is there a possible way to fix it? rio/pheonix Tongue_out_wink[/color]
Is the crack in the plastic, or somehow in the rubber ? If the plastic is cracked, you can try applying glue, but it will be illegal anyway.
Hey guys, whats the best performance tip I could use for a stamina customization?
- wd
- bs
- s
r any of u tight w/ takara tomy or hasbro?i have a ruequest for bb gear.
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:35 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: Hi.my pegusus's rf bottom got a crack in it.is there a possible way to fix it? rio/pheonix Tongue_out_wink[/color]
Is the crack in the plastic, or somehow in the rubber ? If the plastic is cracked, you can try applying glue, but it will be illegal anyway.
the plastic part is very small, so applying glue a crack that small will be difficult :\