Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There is a difference between molds, and 6 is the best at everything.
Is Storm Aquario 125SF any good? It can beat my Earth Sagittario C145WB in a PTW.
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:50 AM)Nano Wrote: Is Storm Aquario 125SF any good? It can beat my Earth Sagittario C145WB in a PTW.

take note of the bolded Speechless
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:52 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:50 AM)Nano Wrote: Is Storm Aquario 125SF any good? It can beat my Earth Sagittario C145WB in a PTW.

take note of the bolded Speechless

SF is a semi aggressive bottom. Like the BB on Driger S. Thus making it move around alot. And PTW has bad slopes. Giving it a disadvantage.
SF is more like Semi-Flat or SG Semi-Flat :V
SG Metal CHange is more like Metal Change Core or like MFS would be
SF is currently a top tier in hasbro stadiums only. Please read through the hasbro combos thread.

And for the record, even if it is hasbro, do not do testing with PTW
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:03 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: SF is currently a top tier in hasbro stadiums only. Please read through the hasbro combos thread.

And for the record, even if it is hasbro, do not do testing with PTW

I don't have a TT stadium only a PTW.
What track is better for MF Lightning Ldrago____ RF???
100 or CH120
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:06 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: What track is better for MF Lightning Ldrago____ RF???

CH120
CH120 is the more widely accepted version.
penguin Soldier: CH120.
shoot
my CH120 is stuck at 120 height
is that still top tier though?
oh wow 3 answers at once
XDBeyblade you got beaten again hahaha
Yes.
how can i battle i am confused and reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:09 AM)bakabaka45 Wrote: how can i battle

what kind of question is this??
This question goes to ''Questions About the WBO.''. But to battle you have to go to tournaments. You can't battle online here.
EDIT: Beaten.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:12 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: This question goes to ''Questions About the WBO.''. But to battle you have to go to tournaments. You can't battle online here.
EDIT: Beaten.

haha aren't you tired of being beaten by someone else to the answer?(even though mine wasn't very reasonable?)
off topic Tired
Kinda.... LOL. Back on topic Smile.
baabaka45 just PMed me about how do we battle....
Whats the point of a Wobbler? If all they do is wobble, then how do they win?
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:42 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Whats the point of a Wobbler? If all they do is wobble, then how do they win?

A wobbler is made so it can wobble instead of falling over when it's about to run out of spin.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:42 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Whats the point of a Wobbler? If all they do is wobble, then how do they win?

What is a Wobbler?
EDIT: ok now i know
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:45 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote:

What is a Wobbler?

I just said the answer! Or try looking it up
OFF-TOPIC: I really just need to ask this, what is that anime figure in your avatar eating? (Nano)
ON-TOPIC: By Wobler, you mean like it wobles and stays alive or just wables and then dies.
What is your rank brad I can beat you to a beyblade battle cause I have meteo L-Drago And a Ultimate flame bull plastic and earth metal and I have Earth Virgo You think I have chance of beating because I say Oh yes I can Cause I've beaten 5 of my friend at my neighbor 100 times probobly in a 1 hour and 2 minites and I play beyblade for 8 hours every day by myself or with my friends and i love beyblade I give my spirit To The WBO right now
And beyblade Is the most awesomest thing do you agree and does meteo ldrago's rubber wears of like the eraser tip on pegasus
I was just asking cause I just got L-drago Meteo form well I gots no more questions to ask Peace Out Home Dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:45 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote:

What is a Wobbler?

I just said the answer! Or try looking it up

when i posted my comment yur commont wasn't there
no need to get all huffy about it.....