Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thermal lacerta consists all of outclassed parts. But rock giraffe has r145. It has Wb, but that is now outclassed.
Rock Giraffe.. Rock is good for attack. R145 good defensive track..
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:44 PM)librablader1599 Wrote: ok so i should rock giraffe?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic, or try actually reading the "What to Buy in MFB" thread ...
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:44 PM)librablader1599 Wrote: ok so i should rock giraffe?
Yes, pretty much. But there are better beyblades to buy, but as Kai-V said, this is the wrong thread. Smile
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:25 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:08 PM)ldrago989 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:05 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:03 PM)ldrago989 Wrote: is there a way to fix a worn down rubber flat tip? My rf is very worn down and i cant get another one so any advice will help!

how can you fix it if there is no rubber? Speechless

there is rubber ..... an ok amount but for some reason it wont attack nearly as much

So does anyone know a way to fix it...... even a little bit.

use heavy parts on RF until it wears to be flat again and it should be fine but you should still buy another storm pegasis if/when you can

What do you mean use heavy parts? By that do you mean like sculpt it to be flat again with something heavy?
Hi everyone, just wandering if there was a way or some sort of website to see a full list of every Metal Fight Beyblade released up to this date? Thanks!
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:55 PM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Hi everyone, just wandering if there was a way or some sort of website to see a full list of every Metal Fight Beyblade released up to this date? Thanks!

yeah.. beywiki i think...lol
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:56 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: We do have a Product List on Beywiki : \
sorry i shouldve checkd, thanks.
Will anyone be entering the beyparty at mcm expo london on 27th may 2011
hey does anyone know if the new winders in the MFB series would work with an old-school launcher and blade?
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:04 PM)Nightshroud19 Wrote: hey does anyone know if the new winders in the MFB series would work with an old-school launcher and blade?

They work in the old Plastic series, yes. Smile
Which wheel is better for Stamina, Burn or Earth coz I know Burn is lighter than earth yeah?
They are both good for top tier customizations,
i.e
Earth Bull 145SD
or
Burn Bull DF145/145SD

but I would reccomend Earth, honestly. It has better weight, and just overall performed better for me.
Earth it´s better for me.. burn wins against Earth but Earth it´s better..
Beylauncher or light launcher?
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:11 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: Beylauncher or light launcher?
The Beylauncher, of course, if you were wondering which one is stronger.
(Dec. 29, 2010  10:17 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: They are both good for top tier customizations,
i.e
Earth Bull 145SD
or
Burn Bull DF145/145SD

but I would reccomend Earth, honestly. It has better weight, and just overall performed better for me.

Burn has been proven to be better
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:11 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: Beylauncher or light launcher?
The Beylauncher, of course, if you were wondering which one is stronger.

i had a beylancher but it was a hasbro one :p so it eventually broke so until i get a new one im just stickin with a light launcher and launcher grip.
ok please tell me which two of the four beys i should get
galaxy pegasus
meteo l drago
ray gill
ray unicorno
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:32 PM)meteoldrago3748 Wrote: ok please tell me which two of the four beys i should get
galaxy pegasus
meteo l drago
ray gill
ray unicorno
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
ok sorry for putting it under the wrong topic
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:39 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:35 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: No destabalizers are just a type of stamina type bets
Btw, there is something wrong with this thread. Everytime I click it it says that the sites security is not certified or something like that. However every other thread doesn't give me that message. only this one
What are the different molds of rock? How can you tell which one you have and which ones are best/

Same with me (even though I'm on a Wii).

Can someoe answer my question? And again, something is wrong with this thread