Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 29, 2010  7:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:39 PM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Why was DF145 outclassed by low-height tracks? I thought for Stamina types they needed extra wobble room. Also, I still see many customs on the customs thread using DF145 for Stamina.
Probably because the closer you are to your centre of gravity, the more stability you have.

yeah but it is easier to floor scrape.

(depends on what your using)
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:37 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: yeah but it is easier to floor scrape.

In a lot of cases in Beyblade, it is a matter of multiple equations and variables, and sometimes one 'outweighs' the other for some reason, like with Stamina.

Viper Wrote:Does anyone know how to traslate the Japan Yahoo Auction? Is there a button?
Rinkya.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:36 PM)Viper Wrote: Does anyone know how to traslate the Japan Yahoo Auction? Is there a button?

There is a button
Its all the way at the top where it says RINKYA
then there are three grey circles
the third one says translate
Is there a difference between Rock Aries ED145B and Clay Aries ED145B
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:39 PM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Why was DF145 outclassed by low-height tracks? I thought for Stamina types they needed extra wobble room. Also, I still see many customs on the customs thread using DF145 for Stamina.
Probably because the closer you are to your centre of gravity, the more stability you have.

Thanks, Kai-V.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

In a lot of cases in Beyblade, it is a matter of multiple equations and variables, and sometimes one 'outweighs' the other for some reason, like with Stamina.

Viper Wrote:Does anyone know how to traslate the Japan Yahoo Auction? Is there a button?
Rinkya.
Em...Pardon?
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yes, but if you are using Flame Bull 230WD it will out spin any short stamina bey you launch in the stadium with it.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:45 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Is there a difference between Rock Aries ED145B and Clay Aries ED145B

Clay is a Light Wheel, and was only released in Japan. Oh, and Clay stinks like guano.
Rinkya.
[/quote]
Em...Pardon?
[/quote]

Its at the top left
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:48 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Yes, but if you are using Flame Bull 230WD it will out spin any short stamina bey you launch in the stadium with it.
Yes, because Flame Byxis' centre of gravity might be where short Beyblades hit it, so it is not easily put out of balance, whereas 145 hits above it.
Thanks I was wondering because I'm thinking about writing an ariticle for Rock Aries
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:50 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Thanks I was wondering because I'm thinking about writing an ariticle for Rock Aries
There is already an article on Clay Aries ED145B ... Do not write an article on Rock Aries, it is unnecessary.
Which is better for defense? RSF or CS?
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:51 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Which is better for defense? RSF or CS?
RSF would be slightly better I think.
Ok Kai-V I wont
I went on a bid for Dragoon V2 A-69 and it was rated 1 star with 1 rating. The rating said this:

here is what my 7-year old son has to say about this toy: "it didn't spin as i expected it. it spins too short. it's no match for the electronic dragoon g because this is too small. however if you play with dragoon v2 by itself and not against another beyblade, it's entertaining. the only cool thing that i like about this is that it stands straight. it is made in china and not japan as i initialy thought by looking at the ad."

I'm worried this means the bey is a miniature one. Should I be concerned? It's $35.
why is Ray on top tie list? he have a 45% win rate against WB... Ray it´s outclassed
Which is a better Stamina blade burn phoenix or earth eagle
earth eagle for sure.. WD and Earth do the job..
is there a way to fix a worn down rubber flat tip? My rf is very worn down and i cant get another one so any advice will help!
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:06 PM)Viper Wrote: I went on a bid for Dragoon V2 A-69 and it was rated 1 star with 1 rating. The rating said this:

here is what my 7-year old son has to say about this toy: "it didn't spin as i expected it. it spins too short. it's no match for the electronic dragoon g because this is too small. however if you play with dragoon v2 by itself and not against another beyblade, it's entertaining. the only cool thing that i like about this is that it stands straight. it is made in china and not japan as i initialy thought by looking at the ad."

I'm worried this means the bey is a miniature one. Should I be concerned? It's $35.

Do you have a picture? The electronic Dragoon is fairly big, so a lot of beyblades are small to that. $35 seems a bit to much for a miniature beyblade, so it probably likely that it's the actual Dragoon V2.
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:03 PM)ldrago989 Wrote: is there a way to fix a worn down rubber flat tip? My rf is very worn down and i cant get another one so any advice will help!

how can you fix it if there is no rubber? Speechless
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:05 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:03 PM)ldrago989 Wrote: is there a way to fix a worn down rubber flat tip? My rf is very worn down and i cant get another one so any advice will help!

there is rubber ..... an ok amount but for some reason it wont attack nearly as much

So does anyone know a way to fix it...... even a little bit.
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:08 PM)ldrago989 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:05 PM)tman14 Wrote:

there is rubber ..... an ok amount but for some reason it wont attack nearly as much

So does anyone know a way to fix it...... even a little bit.

use heavy parts on RF until it wears to be flat again and it should be fine but you should still buy another storm pegasis if/when you can
which bey is better? thermal lacerta or rock giraffe? or both of them are bad?