Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i recently bought some takra tomy blades and the bottoms didnt seem to be a tight fit like hasbro, is this usual?
i am confused with my MF LLDrago RF. what should i use from these two,:
ch120 or 100?
i have done some experiments but i saw no difference. can someone tells me which is better?
Both are good, yes. But I believe CH120 is slightly better.
What should i use out of these? Rock Gasher DF145 or Earth Eagle 145WD?
there really isnt a best bey
but it goes like this
defence>attack>stamina
and in middle of these are balance
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:55 AM)Incubus Wrote: What should i use out of these? Rock Gasher DF145 or Earth Eagle 145WD?
Earth Eagle.
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:13 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:55 AM)Incubus Wrote: What should i use out of these? Rock Gasher DF145 or Earth Eagle 145WD?
Earth Eagle.

Thank you, I just discovered it myself too, I was using it against my friends Lightning L-Drago, I won most of the time.
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:04 PM)aquila112 Wrote: there really isnt a best bey
but it goes like this
defence>attack>stamina

That's not really true cause top tier Attack types can beat most top tier defence and stamina combos. Also balance combos have to place in the MFB metagame.
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:04 PM)aquila112 Wrote: there really isnt a best bey
but it goes like this
defence>attack>stamina

That's not really true cause top tier Attack types can beat most top tier defence and stamina combos. Also balance combos have to place in the MFB metagame.

like destabilizers right? i think they are good because they beat top tier defense and stamina...
Not really. They can it's just I meant a combo like MF Lightning L drago 100RF will normally have a high win rate vs top tier defence and stamina combos.
is it legal to use a longer ripcord? cause i have a ripcord extra large and my beyblade it´s spinning very fast..maybe faster then with a beylauncher...
Nope, it's not legal. Unless it's from Hasbro or Takara Tomy.
of corse it´s from Hasbro.. plastic generation
Are beyblades such as Mercury Anubis, Vulcan Horuseus, etc. welcome in US tournaments?
Flame Lion: Nope. Only the Metal Fight/Fusion products are allowed.
Cyan Blue: This should be asked in the ''Questions about the WBO'' but, yes, they're allowed as long as they're made by Takara Tomy or Hasbro.
will Habro release galaxy ray meteo giraffe and all the new others from Explosion?
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:37 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: will Habro release galaxy ray meteo giraffe and all the new others from Explosion?
Very likely.

Unless Hasbro decides to stop after the first season.
I think Hasbro MFB´S were a sucess with the kids! they are sold out in my country!
Not if they're hasbro cause they only allow hasbro blades.
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:46 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: I think Hasbro MFB´S were a sucess with the kids! they are sold out in my country!
I think that should be in the Random Thoughts Section.
If i were to choose r2f for my pegasis... Will it be better worn down or NIB?
Which track has better performance in:

Attack-
Defense-
Stamina-

C145 or GB145?
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:40 PM)ishan745 Wrote: Um...How and where do i get beypoints?

You have to enter bey tournaments held by WBO and you win points depending on how many matches you won. You can check for upcoming tournaments on the left side of the WBO homepage.