Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ok guys sorry for this question.. but can a experienced member say to me what reallyis a destabilizer??
it´s balance? stamina? attack?

they are supposed to beat what type of beyblade?

and who are the bests destabilizers?
Yeah, get a wrench THAT WILL FIT PERFECTLY. If it's a little too big it could slip (again) and warp the facebolt even more.
It's a niche survival/attack type. Flame Cancer lowtrackSF/FS and MF L Drago 100WF are both good.

(Dec. 29, 2010  3:46 AM)Viper Wrote: Yeah, get a wrench THAT WILL FIT PERFECTLY. If it's a little too big it could slip (again) and warp the facebolt even more.
There's this nifty thing called a crescent wrench bro.
With wrenches, you start small and move up in any case.
And pliers work too : \
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:44 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: ok guys sorry for this question.. but can a experienced member say to me what reallyis a destabilizer??
it´s balance? stamina? attack?

they are supposed to beat what type of beyblade?

and who are the bests destabilizers?

It's a stamina type Bey made for out spinning your opponent.

EDIT: Beaten! Curse you Frown! UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I assure you they are not Stamina types.

That's what I heard. Then what is it?
but they are balance right? the combination of two types?

and they beat attack defense or stamina? or maybe two of them...

i saw a video of this combo: flame cancer 100SF beating a top tier stamina alot of times...
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:46 AM)Viper Wrote: Yeah, get a wrench THAT WILL FIT PERFECTLY. If it's a little too big it could slip (again) and warp the facebolt even more.
The size wrench you should use is a 9/16.
It works perfectly for unscrewing stuck facebolts. Don't say it won't work until you try it.
I can't put this in the "Build Me A Combo" thread because I don't need specific combo's, but...:
What bey (customized or not) would make the most recoil damage be inflicted on it's opponent?
Another thing: Who's better, Counter Leone or Counter Escolpio (or is there another Counter bey like them that's better than both)?
Are you looking for a bey that other beys hit and knock themselves out with?
Or are you using recoil as a malapropism for attack?
Using recoil as in when the opponent bey hits me he does damage to himself. I believe that Counter is when other beys hit me and knock themselves out. (So it'd be easier to answer both questions)
I've tried searching about karabiners, but I still don't get If there's a clip to attach to your clothing. Can somebody other than McFrown answer?
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:08 AM)A Wrote: I've tried searching about karabiners, but I still don't get If there's a clip to attach to your clothing. Can somebody other than McFrown answer?

It's a clip that you can attach to your belt loop, bag, etc., etc. And you can put stuff on it
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:08 AM)A Wrote: I've tried searching about karabiners, but I still don't get If there's a clip to attach to your clothing. Can somebody other than McFrown answer?
[Image: bd_Positron-Straight2007.jpg]
These Things
^well said
I been wondering what will better to get, ray unicorno or a super attack stadium?
That question would go in Purchase Consultation.
Attack Stadium. Get Ray later.
Attack stadium should be the first purchase for someone who is buying from Japan or wherever for beyblades..
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:26 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: I been wondering what will better to get, ray unicorno or a super attack stadium?

If you already have a Takara Tomy Attack or Standard stadium get Ray Unicorno, if not get the Super Attack.
The reason why I want to get ray unicorno is beacuse I can make a good attack type. The reason why I want the super attack stadium so my attack type beys can go better.
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:35 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: The reason why I want to get ray unicorno is beacuse I can make a good attack type. The reason why I want the super attack stadium so my attack type beys can go better.
Still, buy the Attack Type Beystadium, it is more recommended. It is also advised that you post in the right topic next time.
Destabilizer is balance right? the combination of two types?

and they beat attack defense or stamina? or maybe two of them...

i saw a video of this combo: flame cancer 100SF beating a top tier stamina a lot of times...

nte: sorry for repeating the question but no one answered me.. i´m new here
and what about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWe53ljhrs4
No destabalizers are just a type of stamina type bets
Btw, there is something wrong with this thread. Everytime I click it it says that the sites security is not certified or something like that. However every other thread doesn't give me that message. only this one
What are the different molds of rock? How can you tell which one you have and which ones are best/