Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 25, 2010  4:23 PM)Drbg Wrote: Also I don't have an arena. How can I play with my blades?

i dont fink you can play but you can play on the ground and slideshot
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:30 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Not very easily. Put them in a cardboard box or something :V

You can go and buy a Hasbro stadium, they are only about $10. $12 with tax.

Cool, where can I get it? (Target walmart..)
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:49 PM)Drbg Wrote: Cool, where can I get it? (Target walmart..)
Look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic.
How can you tell if Lighting L'drago is in upper mode?
I don't understand how you tell what mode it is currently in though.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:52 PM)unusualbob1 Wrote: I don't understand how you tell what mode it is currently in though.

look at the pictures and look where the 'dragon heads' are and match the up
When the Dragon heads cover the 3 blocky parts, it is upper mode, when they cover the slope, it is multi hit mode.
Not being lazy and actually reading the box Tired
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:43 PM)Drbg Wrote: How do you learn the name of parts?
You just get used to them ... 145 is obviously not 100, Lightning is not Storm, ...
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:45 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Not being lazy and actually reading the box Tired

Well I threw them away without even noticing. Thank you for the insult though.
Ok well for most Beys there is also the Beywiki, so you can look them up there too.
The information on the parts is everywhere, notably on Beywiki.
Hmm, are RF's that are extremely worn and used for defense combos counted as legal? Or are they not allowed since it is not it's intended purpose?
As long as it has mostly the original shape it should be fine.
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:08 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hmm, are RF's that are extremely worn and used for defense combos counted as legal? Or are they not allowed since it is not it's intended purpose?
If they are good at Defense then that is definitely abnormal ... If it performs in a different way than RF is supposed to, then it is illegal.
Hey is there any way to recolor Cyber Pegasus100HF wheel agian. I want to know what they used to paint it. Maybe paint,spray paint, permanent marker, marker, Crayon LoL
We don't know what paint they used. You really shouldn't have used the metal wheel since it has very little use.
How do you get the 85 track?
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:18 AM)A Wrote: How do you get the 85 track?
Look around, such as on Beywiki.
Can someone tell me the best Lightning L-Drago 100HF (the thing below the red dragon heads is metal if that matters; not clear) way to win? Like what to put on him. Please note I'm a noob so don't use those: "Oh just tabulate the consistency of the quantum meteo then alter the balance" words please.
MF (metal face) Lightning Ldrago 85/90/CH120(Change 120-the track on cancer/gasher)RF (Rubberflat) or R2F (Rubber Flat 2) is a top tier combo.
Read the part about LL Drago modes]Read the LL Drago article about each mode and which is "prominent".Viper

EditEeeither way,its top-tier.R2f or RF.^^