Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Upper attack is more effective for stadium outing and well everything else.
[/quote]Hasbro will probably never release a BeyLauncher L. Also, Upper mode is better for Lightning LDrago.
[/quote]

not the string launcher for left spin, that's what you meant right dude?
would multi hit mode have any uses?
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:44 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: would multi hit mode have any uses?

In the combo lightning l drago 100 WD. It Assists in spin stealing, but it's spin stealing is to a very minimal extent.
How do you add people to your buddy list?
my friend also has a lldrago but i recently heard that he put a rubberband or somthing like that as a spin stealer that definatly is not legal.
The spin steal was never strong enough to fit it's expectations, thus one of the many awesome reasons they designed meteo besides it's awesomenes, more story line, another bey to market, and It's awesomeness again.
Is there a track lower than 85? I did some research, and I don't think there is, but on the BeyWiki under the Virgo DF145 BS sector, it says, and I quote, "tracks such as AD145, 145, 100, 90, 85, and even 70 are used. " I am curious if that is just a mistake made by the user, or is there really a 70 track.
Never heard of one, my sources tell me that this is a negative.
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:52 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:44 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: would multi hit mode have any uses?

In the combo lightning l drago 100 WD. It Assists in spin stealing, but it's spin stealing is to a very minimal extent.

is there an alternitive for WD because i dont own one. im currently waiting for earth eagle for christmas tommorow!XD
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:21 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Is there a track lower than 85? I did some research, and I don't think there is, but on the BeyWiki under the Virgo DF145 BS sector, it says, and I quote, "tracks such as AD145, 145, 100, 90, 85, and even 70 are used. " I am curious if that is just a mistake made by the user, or is there really a 70 track.
There is no Track lower than 85. Post the article in the Errors on Beywiki topic and this will be changed immediately, somebody added false information.

johnnyo1041 Wrote:How do you add people to your buddy list?
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby. Plus, if you use the Search function, you will easily find the answer on your own.

Nuno Wrote:Everyone seems to be talking about Metal Masters beyblades in this thread...

Am I missing something here?

What are they? Metallic recolours of already released beys?
The second season of Beyblade Metal Fusion, called Explosion in Japanese.
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Nuno Wrote:Everyone seems to be talking about Metal Masters beyblades in this thread...

Am I missing something here?

What are they? Metallic recolours of already released beys?
The second season of Beyblade Metal Fusion, called Explosion in Japanese.

The second season is airing on the rest of the world already? (I don't watch the anime so I don't know)

This means that Hasbro is almost releasing Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, etc... right?
(Dec. 24, 2010  8:29 PM)Nuno Wrote: The second season is airing on the rest of the world already? (I don't watch the anime so I don't know)

This means that Hasbro is almost releasing Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, etc... right?
No, it is not broadcast yet. Some countries like the United Kingdom already finished the first season though, but surely they will air a lot of reruns now since Canada has not even reached half of the episodes yet ... They will release Fury Capricorn and all the other similar Beyblades meanwhile.
are digital launcher allowed in tournaments
Yes,unless stated otherwise.
any truth that hasbro is coming out with a beyblade trading card game? i mean that's going a little too far even for hasbro, right?
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:02 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: any truth that hasbro is coming out with a beyblade trading card game? i mean that's going a little too far even for hasbro, right?

I know the old beyblade series had a TCG, so I wouldn't be surprised. I haven't heard anything about any new TCG though, perhaps someone else can confirm whether it's true or not.

My question is where does this version of Storm Pegasus come from, and is it difficult to find?

[Image: dragonballzcentral_2138_1744696853]
I think it's normal, except with one of those special sticker packs stickers applied.
Oh? I suppose you're right. I thought it was darker. It sure looks cool this way. Thanks
I was just wondering how do you get the limited edition Beyblades? Can you just go to a store and get them or do you have to win a tourny or something? I am new to the game.
I'm not sure if this belongs in the Ask a question, get an answer thread or the purchase consultation thread, so I'll post in both. :3

Is Plamoya a trustworthy site to order beyblades from? Does anyone know if they'll ship multiple items together as opposed to separately?
will tournaments take place this year in England?
I may be purchasing a Ray Unicorno soon, but I have heard Coat Sharp's rubber wears down too fast. Is that true and is there a way to allow the rubber to wear more moderately?
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:08 AM)Joho Wrote: I was just wondering how do you get the limited edition Beyblades? Can you just go to a store and get them or do you have to win a tourny or something? I am new to the game.

Some Limited Edition beyblades can be found online, but they can be a little pricey in your favor. But if you are willing to pay, you need to know the right place to look onlineCute.
(Dec. 25, 2010  1:53 AM)Leone145WB Wrote: will tournaments take place this year in England?
Check the website home page every once in awhile to see where the WBO tournaments are occurring.
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:14 AM)jr591 Wrote: I'm not sure if this belongs in the Ask a question, get an answer thread or the purchase consultation thread, so I'll post in both. :3

Is Plamoya a trustworthy site to order beyblades from? Does anyone know if they'll ship multiple items together as opposed to separately?
Yes, Plamoya.com is very trustworthy. But some beyblade items on the site are quite pricey and the shipping can be ridiculous if you live in the U.S. I know because I purchased a Mercury Anubis from Plamoya.com.
Can anyone tell me what these are?

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-battlazer-p-24381.html

I'm guessing little cheapo beyblades to shut kids up?
(Dec. 25, 2010  2:52 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what these are?

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-battlazer-p-24381.html

I'm guessing little cheapo beyblades to shut kids up?
Smaller Beyblades made of rubber.