Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 23, 2010  2:47 AM)tman14 Wrote: I believe 105, GB145, AD145, 130, RS, F, WD, errrr one more tip anyway you could have easilly found this in the sets thread :\

EDIT: errr beaten

EDIT: now I remember the last tip was S XD
When that is the case (what is bolded), then you do not give them the answer, this does not help.
Which is the top three beyblades of this list?
Dragoon Gt
Dranzer V2
Flash Leopard 2
Galman
Draciel G
Dragoon V2
Dranzer GT
Draciel Metal Ball Defencer
i was wondering if the person that had long pale blue hair and was in in a wheelchair was a boy or a girl

me and my friend are having a fight about it.

BTW he/she was also Masamune Kadoya's friend.
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:38 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: i mean left rubber flat that comes with the l drago reshuffle set i want to know which is better and what does the gravity persues reshuffle set come with

i think u're talkin about r2f. it has the shape of lf but it's rubber
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:04 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: i was wondering if the person that had long pale blue hair and was in in a wheelchair was a boy or a girl

... go to the anime and magna random thoughts thread Tired
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:04 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: i was wondering if the person that had long pale blue hair and was in in a wheelchair was a boy or a girl

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby. You should know this by now. Also, just read around, we have topics for each episode of Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:03 AM)Serpent9 Wrote: Which is the top three beyblades of this list?
Dragoon Gt
Dranzer V2
Flash Leopard 2
Galman
Draciel G
Dragoon V2
Dranzer GT

I'd say dranzer V2, dragoon V2, and draciel MBD
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:03 AM)Serpent9 Wrote: Which is the top three beyblades of this list?
Dragoon Gt
Dranzer V2
Flash Leopard 2
Galman
Draciel G
Dragoon V2
Dranzer GT

the other ones are all meh
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:53 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
Dragoon Gt
Dranzer V2
Flash Leopard 2
Galman
Draciel G
Dragoon V2
Dranzer GT

the other ones are all meh

not MBD? isn't it good in defence and compacts?
Ok i cant find any of the new MF beys anywhere (poisen serpent, thermal piecies, burn fireblaze Tired/phoenix Grin)
Does hasbro try and make certain beys "RARE", and make less or somthing? or have my stores yet to get them in? I live in NYS.
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:37 AM)777 Wrote: Ok i cant find any of the new MF beys anywhere (poisen serpent, thermal piecies, burn fireblaze Tired/phoenix Grin)
Does hasbro try and make certain beys "RARE", and make less or somthing? or have my stores yet to get them in? I live in NYS.
It depends on the areas, and the time. It is quite random.
it might be your stores, every so often, i get a b. fireblaze here and there..
What are the differences between Takara and Hasbro MFB. Any mold Differences or just crazy stuff Hasbro decided to do?
well, hasbro does use higher quality plastic, and if there is a "mold 2" of something, hasbro uses it.

the hasbro burn wheel does not have the words burn wheel imprinted on it, also
hasbro mfb are made with stronger materials making them heavier (so better for defence)
while tt parts are not as strong as hasbro and not that heavy (making them good for stamina)
hasbro stadiums and tt staduims u can clearly see the difference
tt staduims=rock
hasbro staduims=carp
and hasbro makes some renames too
tt killer gemios =evil gemios hasbro
earth aquila=earth eagle
and so on.........
this was because their parents wont allow the children to buy names with killer or cancer
edit:beaten
does the songkong Ray unicorno come with the first mold of ray, or second mold?
first mold if ordinary
second mold with ray gil and aurora ray unicorno
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:55 AM)aquila112 Wrote: first mold if ordinary
second mold with ray gil and aurora ray unicorno

Okay thanks!
im talking about songkong though
is it songkong?
sonokong i really dont know
but i think sono kong releases mold 2 (not sure though)
also is galaxy a top tier attack wheel?
No, not at all. It is, however, the LIGHTEST Metal Wheel.
NO. Its sucks compared to most of the other wheels and is even beaten by, yes, Storm.
would poison be a better attack wheel than storm?
Not at all, it has no Smash Attack, or any other kind of attack for that matter.
yes it is
according to me edit:beaten