Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It's almost a positive no from the way they're going, as it needs to look appealing to kids, and a symmetrical clear piece of plastic isn't going to catch a 6 year old's attention.

But, henceforth, nobody really knows Hasbro's plans.
hasbro is slowly improving ptw sucked lightning force was slighty better and max stampede is slightly better than lightning force
IS there any weight difference between mf anf mf-h and mf-m
if so what are there weights
BB-32 is easily available in my area, do you think I should buy many and sell it here for a slightly higher price? Please tell me your opinion on this.
It depends on how expensive the "slightly higher price" is. If it's a good deal, then go for it, but if you put it too expensive, then people will buy it from someone else.
Hello Bladers,

Could someone tell me what everyone means by 'recoil' and what Fusion Wheels have them? I've heard Rock has Recoil. And what basic Hasbro Beyblade has a Fusion wheel that has more attack than Storm(except Lightning) Please Quote and Reply, Or PM.
-BlazePegasus®
i have a question.. where are the tests that prove that ray , lightning l drago , vulcan and pegasis are better than the others for attack?

the same with Earth for defense,,

And the same with Burn for stamina..

the thing is.. there´s a lot of metal wheels.. how i know that this ones are the bests? i see a lot of talking that saying that these are the bests .. but where are the tests? i´ve been searching and i don´t see much thing..
even rock have more attack than storm.. I TESTED IT!
@BlazePegasus- Recoil is the "movement back from impact",all of them have recoil,some have less then others, and currently hasbro has only released Lighting,which is better then storm
blader Richie- Well you could look in the beyblade custimzation forum for the test done by members,but i asure you,they have beend tested many times,then thought about by the committe and i believe Ray and Storm are no longer top tier...
ok thanks.. the thing is i don´t know what to believe.. oh and Rock is better than storm.. i tested it
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:49 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: ok thanks.. the thing is i don´t know what to believe.. oh and Rock is better than storm.. i tested it

this was proven ages ago
personally i only believe test that have videos/photo's to back them up
and it doesnt matter Storm is outclassed,make Rock better then Lighting and ill be impressed :T
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:51 AM)Gloomy Wrote: personally i only believe test that have videos/photo's to back them up
and it doesnt matter Storm is outclassed,make Rock better then Lighting and ill be impressed :T

ok then lightning l drago 230 s
and rock bull 85 rf
happy now>>sry if this is spam
want to make him stop talking
Is cyber a bad metal wheel or does it have its uses? I've never heard of anyone using it but, it looks alright at a glance
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:00 AM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:51 AM)Gloomy Wrote: personally i only believe test that have videos/photo's to back them up

and rock bull 85 rf

those would be bad...and boy arent you so nice Grin anyways thiss all getting offtopic :\
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:03 AM)JT5718x Wrote: Is cyber a bad metal wheel or does it have its uses? I've never heard of anyone using it but, it looks alright at a glance

it was supposed to be an hws of pre hws pegasus
but is lighter so it doesent have its use
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:03 AM)JT5718x Wrote: Is cyber a bad metal wheel or does it have its uses? I've never heard of anyone using it but, it looks alright at a glance
i believe it is a bad metal wheel..
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:05 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:00 AM)aquila112 Wrote:

and rock bull 85 rf

those would be bad...and boy arent you so nice Grin anyways thiss all getting offtopic :\
i just did this so that u will be conviced that lightnubg can be worse than rock if its misused
anyway back on topic
I am getting the Random Booster #3 Stardust Pegasis version. What one should I hope to get/ What ones are the best in order?
do you see? show me tests(made by other member) to prove that cyber is not good and i will believe you..
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:15 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: do you see? show me tests(made by other member) to prove that cyber is not good and i will believe you..

dont believe me just ask someone through pm like moss or mcfrown
lol the thing is i don´t believe anyone.. only on tests.. you can say it´s good or bad just because someone said... tests are very important
ok u wanna talk lets use the pm system ok
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:42 AM)JJ Wrote: Whats the bottom FB mean?
Flat Ball.

Check the Beyblade Parts List next time.
can somebody tell me what is the best clear wheel for attack combos?
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:19 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: can somebody tell me what is the best clear wheel for attack combos?

a heavy clear wheel would be ideal for an attack combo like bull or aquario, but it doesnt really matter that much.