Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 21, 2010  8:36 PM)Dan Wrote: RS.
which has better stamina
Storm_______DF145HF or Storm______100HF????????
StupidLips_sealedTiredGaspCuteTongue_out_wink:\XDAngrySpeechlessConfusedJoyful_2Tongue_outChocked_2EeeCryingPinching_eyes_2UnhappyPinching_eyesWink
which is better a hasbro string lancher or a tt/sonokong beylancher
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:04 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: which is better a hasbro string lancher or a tt/sonokong beylancher
Hasbro's is made of slightly stronger materials.

Quetzalcoatal Wrote:Storm_______DF145HF or Storm______100HF????????
100, Storm is only good at that height.

leone Wrote:which has better stamina
Probably RS as well.
i mean which provideds more power
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:09 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: i mean which provideds more power
Both are equal, although if one had to have more power, it would be Hasbro's.
Quetzalcoatal Wrote:Storm_______DF145HF or Storm______100HF????????
100, Storm is only good at that height.

Thanks man
could some one tell me what a top tier ,it seems to relvo aroud bull
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:38 PM)red B uk 77 Wrote: could some one tell me what a top tier ,it seems to relvo aroud bull

what? people use the bull CW because it is the best for stamina and defence so...
also is it true that the hasbro earth wheel is heaver than the tomy one
what is the difference between gravity perseruses counter and other mode
has anyone tried cuting holes in there super vortex stadium
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:02 PM)beypwner Wrote: has anyone tried cuting holes in there super vortex stadium

i asume you mean cutting the sides out creating 3 walls? no nobody has
^ unless you were being sarcastic, many have actually Confused
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:54 PM)red B uk 77 Wrote: also is it true that the hasbro earth wheel is heaver than the tomy one
what is the difference between gravity perseruses counter and other mode

i believe TT's Earth Mold is better then Hasbro's and this thread might help you
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...9-COMPLETE

tman- and have they posted it on here?anyways its a bad idea in general,buying the super vortex stadium is a bad idea,unless you want the repaints,otherwise its useless...
TT Mold 1 for Stamina, Hasbro for Defense.
TT Mold 2 is pretty worthless now.
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:27 AM)|Joe| Wrote: What is the weight of an Attack Stadium? Is it 5g, .5g, or none of those?

Bump
Does rock have any smash attack with an attack tip?????
Yes, plenty.
Rock Leone/Unicorno 100RF and MF Rock Leone/Unicorno CH120RF are both viable combos.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yes, plenty.
Rock Leone/Unicorno 100RF and MF Rock Leone/Unicorno CH120RF are both viable combos.

I found Rock Escolpio 100 RF to be better.
How about HF???
And 100 or D145???
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:36 PM)Quetzalcoatal Wrote: How about HF???
And 100 or D145???

If you're playing in a Hasbro Stadium, then HF is usually better, but Smash Attack is hard to achieve without Rubber...
Does ANYONE know the weight of the Attack stadium? :\
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:57 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Does ANYONE know the weight of the Attack stadium? :\

I'm sure somebody does... It's probably on some Random Japanese Blog or something.
Damn, cause I got a package while my mom wasn't home. It's from Japan and in the grams section it has either 5g or .5g and I'm trying to figure it out XD
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:10 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Damn, cause I got a package while my mom wasn't home. It's from Japan and in the grams section it has either 5g or .5g and I'm trying to figure it out XD

5 Grams sounds close...