Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

yes beypointers can fit hasbro launcher grips. im using a hasbro launcher grip with a beypointer. ^^
How do you know your shooting at 100%, 80% or any of that? I saw on test people said "shot at --%" How do you know and how do you do it?
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:58 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: How do you know your shooting at 100%, 80% or any of that? I saw on test people said "shot at --%" How do you know and how do you do it?

Just a kind of "Trail and Error" thing.

It's pretty easy to tell with a WB-based Defense type.
I guess that varies from person to person. 100% power means max power for a person and 80% means roughly 80% of your strength.There's no true measurement I'm sure.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:58 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: How do you know your shooting at 100%, 80% or any of that? I saw on test people said "shot at --%" How do you know and how do you do it?

try with wb if u shoot it with all your might it might go like an attack type
while if u shoot it somewhat slower(80%) it stands in the middle
Thank you for the answers! One more. How do you get LLDrago in upper mode, And what is upper mode?
just turn the LLDrago Clear Wheel 180 Degerees(Half Circle)
Upper Mode is The Red stickered part of the Lightning Metal Wheel.
y are stamina combos good without metal faces?!!!!!!
The weight of the MF decreases Stamina.
Ummm... can you earn beypoints by blading outside of tournaments with your friends outside tournaments, and if so, how do you register the beypoints you won/lost to your account?
This Thread is for the Beyblade hobby. Please ask your question in the Questions About the WBO Thread.
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:00 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: The weight of the MF decreases Stamina.
that is so not true!At least i think it isnt.but i asked a physosest(i think i spelt that wrong)
hi guys. I have a question ... how it should use the CH120? in which situations one should use the 120 and in what situations to use 145? thanks
in attack use ch120
in defence/stamina use ch145 height
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:57 AM).::.:Ray:.::. Wrote: y are stamina combos good without metal faces?!!!!!!
Stamina combos need more weight focused on the outside to have a longer spin time.
The increased weight of the Metal Faces will also increase the friction between the Bottom and the Stadium, decreasing spin time.
if i want to use ch120 in attack what mode should i use against the other types?
Whats the Weight of MF-H and MF? is there a Difference
Would flame leone 145s be a good combo ?
Any feedback would be appreicieated
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:48 AM)thebeybuster Wrote: Would flame leone 145s be a good combo ?
Any feedback would be appreicieated

s doesent have balance 145 is good for stamina with bottoms such as wd sd or d
flame is now an destabliser not stamina
bull aquario or cancer are better than leone
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:32 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: if i want to use ch120 in attack what mode should i use against the other types?

obviously you would mainly use CH120 in 120 height. Attack beys are fast and aim to try and get under the oppsing blade and knocking it out. Using CH120 on attck bey in 145 height is just dumb as the 145 height is mainly used in stamina and defence beys. So just use it in the 120 height.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:34 AM)ali_g229 Wrote: obviously you would mainly use CH120 in 120 height. Attack beys are fast and aim to try and get under the oppsing blade and knocking it out. Using CH120 on attck bey in 145 height is just dumb as the 145 height is mainly used in stamina and defence beys. So just use it in the 120 height.

Actually no, the bolded bit isn't true.
Upper Attack doesn't exist in MFB. The 120 height makes the metal wheel contact at a certain point to provide effective Smash Attack.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:34 AM)ali_g229 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:32 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: if i want to use ch120 in attack what mode should i use against the other types?

obviously you would mainly use CH120 in 120 height. Attack beys are fast and aim to try and get under the oppsing blade and knocking it out. Using CH120 on attck bey in 145 height is just dumb as the 145 height is mainly used in stamina and defence beys. So just use it in the 120 height.

Pegasis 145 RF/R2F????

That is a Top Tier combo.
You'd need an MF on Pegasis.
Plus, you'd rather just use a 145 track and not a CH120.
He didnt specify which blade he was going to be using. But in general if it was an attack bey you would usually go for the lower height. Am i correct?