Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but is M145 a good spin track
No it's useless.
If I put a face sticker on a Metal Face will the sticker be affected by the "Metal Face" indentions on the Metal Face?

Im asking this because i just got the Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasus that came with a Metal Face from the videogame
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:36 PM)Doki-Sora Wrote: If I put a face sticker on a Metal Face will the sticker be affected by the "Metal Face" indentions on the Metal Face?

Im asking this because i just got the Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasus that came with a Metal Face from the videogame

IMO Putting a Sticker on a Metal Face isn't the best idea ever, because Experimenting with Combos is fun, and the sticker won't always match the Bey.

The sticker will have a small indentation, but it's hardly noticeable.

If you seriously do plan to put a sticker on a Facebolt plan on it being there for a while, and coat it with a clear coat of Nail Polish.

Edit: If I ever get the Cyber Pegasus game, I'll buy a Dark Gasher, and put the Pegasus Sticker on it's Facebolt instead of placing it on the Pretty Red-Painted Facebolt.
Blaze Wheeler Thanks for all that(^∇^)

I was thinking about using the nail polish at first on Cyber Pegasus, but since you said you would use Gasher/Cancer face bolt for Cyber I think I might do that

If I do, who's plastic facebolt should I use for Counter Leone?
Rock Aquario.
Isn't Rock Aquario facebolt (and clear wheel) snot green? lol
Well I think that is as green as it gets, unless Hasbro made more re-colors.
lol yeah i guess my Rock Aqaurio facebolt might actually come in good use ( ̄▽ ̄)
Thermal Pieces or Burn Fireblaze???
=0
I like them both...why not get both?

But if you can't you should get Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Because of it's unique metal wheel Burn

And mostly because it looks epic (´ε` )
When use in stamina combinations, should i use the earth or the burn wheel?
Well, just which is considered better?
Burn
Burn is considered better, because of the recent Earth mold 2.

I'm not sure about how Earth mold 1 would stack up.
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:45 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Burn is considered better, because of the recent Earth mold 2.

I'm not sure about how Earth mold 1 would stack up.

If it was better than Burn, then Earth would be in the Top Tier Stamina Combos on the list of Top Tier Beys.
It is in the list.
Earth Mold 1 is better than Burn Molds 1 and 2.
Ah, I see.

Thanks for clearing that up. Too bad Earth 1 is rare...
Mhm the list goes: Earth 2 < Burn 2 < Burn 1 < Earth 1
and that is why i said Burn,becuase earht mold 1 is rare and it would be eaier just to get Burn first,then try to obtain Earth mold 1
What is the weight of an Attack Stadium? Is it 5g, .5g, or none of those?
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:16 PM)Doki-Sora Wrote: I like them both...why not get both?

But if you can't you should get Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Because of it's unique metal wheel Burn

And mostly because it looks epic (´ε` )

Thanks man
Can Beypointers fit on Hasbro launcher grips?
does anybody no where i could get a beyblade v-force beyblade at?