Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 20, 2010  2:16 AM)Alchemy Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:11 AM)blah Wrote: They're all terrible.
Just get a TT Attack Stadium.
i want to, but i have to wait till Christmas. notice how i asked what HASBRO stadium was decent, not "just buy a TT stadium" dont you think thats what i want to do?!

plzreadwholequestionnexttimekthxbai

i awnsered your questionSpeechless
Yeah but they're all bad.
Lightning Force would have to be your next choice then.
Not to say that it still sucks.
Max Stampede looks better, but I can't say that because I'm not wasting my money on either.
Hi im new to the WBO and i dont know how to battle people. do i battle them online or in person? thanks Joyful_2Tongue_outXD:\
I really like the Max Stampede stadium. The slope is a little steeper than the Lightning L-Drago stadium.
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:22 AM)defenseman Wrote: Hi im new to the WBO and i dont know how to battle people. do i battle them online or in person? thanks Joyful_2Tongue_outXD:\

WE are NOT beybladebattles.com
wait that confuses me what are you talking about of course you battle in person or are you talking about the battle on line thing?
my wd is fitting a little loose and rattles some when it spins is this normal
Hi guys, i have a question.

should i replace my R2F bottom (it looks worn down too much) or is this the correct amount that it should have worn down to?

Thanks in advance.
Note its preformance, contemplate whether or not you find it alright, and decide yourself.
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Note its preformance, contemplate whether or not you find it alright, and decide yourself.

ouch.. welp i guess i'll have to replace it then; because long story short, i used to use it in a "wok" stadium before getting a decent stadium so that's how it worn down to the way it is.. basically i don't know what its performance is like brand new.

thanks Mc Frown.
Ok, google did not help me AT ALL with this, so I am asking here. How do you bump a thread? What does it do, anyways?
Sorry if this is a real noob question, just never understood the whole concept.
to bump a thread,you post in it.....usally 'Bump"
Read my whole, entire post. I ask what bumping a thread does as well as how to do it.
Libruhhh
This is really the wrong place to ask. Ask in "questions about the WBO"
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:14 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Read my whole, entire post. I ask what bumping a thread does as well as how to do it.
Libruhhh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_(Internet)

Anyway, this thread is just for questions regarding Beyblade the hobby.
Use the "Questions about the WBO" thread next time.
Would a Escolpio/Scorpio Clear Wheel fit Gravity? And would it be legal if it did?
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:20 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Would a Escolpio/Scorpio Clear Wheel fit Gravity? And would it be legal if it did?
Perseus and Gravity are, under TAKARA-TOMY's rules, exclusive to each other. I do not know whether it would fit though.
why we can´t all make a vote to see wich is the best top-tier for wich type (stamina, attack and defence)???

the comitee put the bests attack combos and we vote on the one we think it is the best for attack--
for defence the same thing...
for stamina the same thing...

i think it should be fun and useful to see what all wbo members think about that IMPORTANT toppic...
don´t you think it is a good idea?
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:54 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: why we can´t all make a vote to see wich is the best top-tier for wich type (stamina, attack and defence)???

the comitee put the bests attack combos and we vote on the one we think it is the best for attack--
for defence the same thing...
for stamina the same thing...

i think it should be fun and useful to see what all wbo members think about that IMPORTANT toppic...
don´t you think it is a good idea?
It is not really a matter of opinions though : if a combination is good, then you need to post valid test results to prove that. If you want to support a suggested customization, then also provide valid test results.
i think we have the right to give just our opinions! Smile some of the people here have top-tier combos ..so they know "something" about that subject.. i think it should be just "FUN"(keyword) to see they opinion... it will not prove nothing but .. you know..it´s fun to see what the members think Smile

besides it will not hurt i think...
why,so we can get a bunch of usless combos like PoisonWolfD145F
backed up by nothing :\
nooo ! we put the bests combos(top tier) and the people vote on them... for wich type of corse.. first an attack votation.. a week later stamina votation.. one week later defense...
we already have a top tier listing,and the combos on their were back up with a lot of test,i see no need for a "Vote"
Why is the MFB Attack stadium so popular? How about the other stadiums?
for fun! what is your problem guys? why not? beyblade is supposed to be fun.. opinions are fun.. c´mon why not? Smile