Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 19, 2010  9:32 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: can some one tell me the top 10 uncostimed beyblades for metal fight explosion

Earth Eagle\Aquila 145WD
EDIT: I'm an idiot. I hadn't heard of Metal Master MFB: Explosion.
i meant explosion
I saw this auction:
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m79735708
I was wondering if that new LDrago Face was added in as a bonus to the set, or officially comes with it.
(Picture #2)
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:48 PM)Dan Wrote: I saw this auction:
I was wondering if that new LDrago Face was added in as a bonus to the set, or officially comes with it.
(Picture #2)

is that even an ldrago Face? looks like a Divine Cimera face,to me..
Not at all, it was the Limited Edition LDrago face.
This is the D.C Face:
http://anytoys.co.uk/images/beyblade_mfb...r145fb.jpg
This has been bothering me a long time...how does one determine the uses of MFB parts before testing,to determine which combo should be paired with it for most accurate results? I really want to know,so I can properly contribute to the customization scene and the Wiki if need be.
hmm dont remeber seeing that much blue on divine chimera,but anyways have you translated the page to find out?
i think its an add on....
a translation from the page,its google translating it so
Items
Modifications set Erudorago ultimate Beyblade Beyblade BB-98 Ver
★ ■ sale is more and more with a single interface WBBA Erudorago special gift
Prepackaged (first 3 pictures), but packaging is a little excited because I have stopped packing tape on the box over a special prize. . .
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:22 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: maybe spin it on fine sandpaper (like 230 grade) to make it flat w/o shaving it off too much.

this is what i do, works great
id reccomend a slightly coarser grade though.
i have a choice of buying any 8 beys from season 2 of metal fight beyblade which should i buy
I have no clue about Sandpaper grades so do you mind giving me a specific one? (Like the one you use..)
Edit:
1. Gravity Perseus,
2. Ray Unicorno,
3. Galaxy Pegasis,
4. Vulcan Horuseus,*
5. Rock Giraffe,
6.Mercury Anubis,*
7. Meteo LDrago,
8. Extra Galaxy Peg.
* These aren't exactly Explosion, but promotional.
Ray Unicorno, Mercury Anubis, Vulcan Horuseus, and Gravity Peruseus
Galaxy Pegasis, Flame Byxis, Basalt Hologium, and Grand Ketos are probably good for the other four?

EDIT: I used like 190 or something
Dang, forgot about Basalt and Byxis.
Yeah,but Basalt's coming in late Feb.. If he can wait that long...hey,free Light Launcher 2,at least.
its not free at all
in fact because of the price difference between starters/boosters it'll probably run you $10 for an outclassed launcher.
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:09 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Yeah,but Basalt's coming in late Feb.. If he can wait that long...hey,free Light Launcher 2,at least.

What is the estimated RPM on the String Launcher, Light Launcher, and Light Launcher 2?
@McFrown: Eh? Last I checked, Light Launcher 2 was decent.

EDIT:...I'm sorry,you're right. But I know there was a use for LL2 besides being the worst toothbrush ever.
id say palistic beats meatal well isay that cause there more bigger
which Hasbro stadium is best for competitive play, Max Stampede, Lightning Force, Pegasis Thunder Whip, or Super Vortex
They're all terrible.
Just get a TT Attack Stadium.
BUT if you cant get a TT stadium,cause its ethier to pricey for you are you cant order offline, i belivev Lighting Force is the best out of hasbro
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:48 PM)Dan Wrote: I saw this auction:
(Picture #2)
The special L Drago Face is available in all BB-97 and BB-98 sold at WBBA Shops in Japan. So, if you were wondering if the seller had added it, no; however, it does not come with all BB-97 and BB-98.
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:11 AM)blah Wrote: They're all terrible.
Just get a TT Attack Stadium.
i want to, but i have to wait till Christmas. notice how i asked what HASBRO stadium was decent, not "just buy a TT stadium" dont you think thats what i want to do?!

plzreadwholequestionnexttimekthxbai
The Lightning Force is decent.