Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 19, 2010  3:37 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: "Ask A Question, Get an Answer!". go there

Lool

This IS that thread.
What bey can beat an Earth Aquila?
An Attack type Beyblade.
ok, now that I am no longer blind, just about any customized top-tier can beat earth eagle
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:01 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: ok, now that I am no longer blind, just about any customized top-tier can beat earth eagle

Nope you are wrong there.
Top tier Defence types cannot beat Earth Eagle.
well, you are also only half-right, not just any attack bey can beat earth eagle, so let's combine our answers and say a customized top-tier attack beyblade can beat earth eagle
But so could a top tier Stamina type.
earth eagle IS a top tier stamina type, and even though there are a few stamina types that can beat earth eagle, they mostly end up as ties
Earth eagle is not a top-tier stamina bey. Earth Bull 100/145WD on the other hand, is. Weight distribution makes a difference..
okay,its kinda of sad when i takes 3-4 people to awnser one question Confused just saying ,but lets just say a top tier attack type bey and leave it that
Kai-v once told me that earth eagle is one of the only out of the box top-tiers, unless it has been outclassed now, I believe that's true
It is pretty close to top-tier, but I believe Earth/Aquario Clear Wheels have an impact too.
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:27 AM)Dan Wrote: It is pretty close to top-tier, but I believe Earth/Aquario Clear Wheels have an impact too.

The difference between Eagle and Bull (assuming both are Hasbro) is about .2 grams realistically its more like .1something and its just rounded to .2

Eagle is not a poorly balanced wheel like say Gemios. Its also not vastly lighter or heavier like say Gemios (hooray we get to pick on gemios!).

Luck/Random chance will matter more in a battle between earth bull and earth eagle than the fact there clear wheels are VERY SLIGHTLY different.
Its not that clear wheels don't matter but when they are THAT CLOSE the difference is negligible.

Bull is "best" but when you are third or forth best on a part that doesn't make a large difference like say performance tip or metal wheel it doesn't matter much. Saying Earth Bull > Earth Eagle is like saying Earth Bull with stickers > Earth Bull without stickers..... seriously!
Haha, you raise some good information. Alright then I concede. o 3o
Isn't the cancer wheel being considered now for top tier?
Also, is there any difference in performance between the gasher and cancer wheels?
Hm, Bull, Aquario and probably Gasher are all very good Clear Wheels that are better than Aquila/Eagle.
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, Bull, Aquario and probably Gasher are all very good Clear Wheels that are better than Aquila/Eagle.

Bull and Gasher are the heaviest with "good balance". Aquario is is less balanced but heavier.
But aslong as the clear wheel is well balanced and with in the general weight range (aka acouple tenths of a gram) the difference will be minimal if theres any at all from the standpoint of an actual battle.

We are literally talking comparing stickers, that would be like saying Libra is better than another 3g wheel because it has more stickers the the other wheel.

The idea of "top tier clear wheels" is abit goofy. Theres obvious "bad" clear wheels like gemios. Escorpio, and Aries are also pretty bad.
Also if you want "top tier clear wheels" no TT or Sono clear wheel could realistically be considered as all Hasbro wheels (atleast the ones I've weighed and seen other weights of) Hasbro has always been atleast .2 to about .7 grams heavier than there TT counter parts which thats like the difference between Bull and some random clear wheel.
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:41 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:33 AM)Dissidia Wrote: Hello WBO, Does ''Bull'' Have good Attack Capibilities like ''Leone , Pegasis , Saggitario etc''?

Bull is outclassed at Attack and doesn't compare to the other ones you listed.

(Dec. 19, 2010  3:37 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: "Ask A Question, Get an Answer!". go there

This is the Ask a question get an answer thread.

(Dec. 19, 2010  3:38 AM)Longsword Wrote: I`ve heard rumors that the poison metal wheel can steal spin.Is this true?

No, this isn't true at all. Poison is a terrible wheel and can't be used for anything as well as being ugly. D:

So Bull is pretty much a bad Attack wheel to use in battles?
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:30 AM)The Dude Wrote: Bull and Gasher are the heaviest with "good balance". Aquario is is less balanced but heavier.
But aslong as the clear wheel is well balanced and with in the general weight range (aka acouple tenths of a gram) the difference will be minimal if theres any at all from the standpoint of an actual battle.

We are literally talking comparing stickers, that would be like saying Libra is better than another 3g wheel because it has more stickers the the other wheel.

The idea of "top tier clear wheels" is abit goofy. Theres obvious "bad" clear wheels like gemios. Escorpio, and Aries are also pretty bad.
Also if you want "top tier clear wheels" no TT or Sono clear wheel could realistically be considered as all Hasbro wheels (atleast the ones I've weighed and seen other weights of) Hasbro has always been atleast .2 to about .7 grams heavier than there TT counter parts which thats like the difference between Bull and some random clear wheel.
You might not believe it but tests were done and there were obvious differences when Bull and Aquario were used, compared to other Clear Wheels that were not necessarily "the obvious bad clear wheels". Of course at the time only TAKARA-TOMY Wheels were available, but you seem to think that the idea of having "top-tier Clear Wheels" is really impossible when it is not ...
Is clay an imitation of rock or counter? I ask because clay has the spacing, unlike rock

And I ask this since the light wheel page has not been updated since febuary. Does Heat really have no metal equivilent? Pics for both please?
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Is clay an imitation of rock or counter? I ask because clay has the spacing, unlike rock

And I ask this since the light wheel page has not been updated since febuary. Does Heat really have no metal equivilent? Pics for both please?

Heat is Infinity.
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:39 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Is clay an imitation of rock or counter? I ask because clay has the spacing, unlike rock

Heat is Infinity.

But Infinity is Libra.
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:41 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:39 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Heat is Infinity.

But Infinity is Libra.

Correct.
They are all similar.
Is Ch120 a good trade for C145??
It depends what combo you have. If it's attack keep CH120, if defense trade for C145.