Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I meant Dragoon Metal Storm or Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version.I really apreciate your help Mcfrown and Mega....Ultrablader Oh,about your first post though Ultrablader,aren't those the prize beyblades in the Random Booster though?
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:34 PM)dracielviper Wrote: I meant Dragoon Metal Storm or Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version.I really apreciate your help Mcfrown and Mega....Ultrablader

It was already answered. Random Booster Act 1 (DGMS) and 2 (DGMSUV)
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:14 PM)Blitz Wrote: The difference is that with Draciel MBD it was made so that you could easily put extra ball bearings in the base

wth no it isnt
Anyways, they aren't ball bearings.
This is a ball bearing.
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:42 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:14 PM)Blitz Wrote: The difference is that with Draciel MBD it was made so that you could easily put extra ball bearings in the base

wth no it isnt
Anyways, they aren't ball bearings.
This is a ball bearing.

The metal balls used in the plastic generation were referred to as ball bearings for as long as I can remember, even if they technically weren't.

And the only thing difficult about MBD is getting the SG out, which is one simple screw.
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:35 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:34 PM)dracielviper Wrote: I meant Dragoon Metal Storm or Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version.I really apreciate your help Mcfrown and Mega....Ultrablader

It was already answered. Random Booster Act 1 (DGMS) and 2 (DGMSUV)
YA sorry,i modified my post when you posted.Im pretty sure those are the prize beyblades in each act though.Im asking if there is any OTHER way.
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:44 PM)Evan Wrote: The metal balls used in the plastic generation were referred to as ball bearings for as long as I can remember, even if they technically weren't.

And the only thing difficult about MBD is getting the SG out, which is one simple screw.
well they arent ball bearngs
and isnt it the same with GB145? taking out (two) screws?
Hi

How do i put a pic on my post???????
Please answer

Bye
From StomPegy
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:05 AM)StormPegy Wrote: Hi

How do i put a pic on my post???????
Please answer

Bye
From StomPegy
This is a topic for questions on the Beyblade hobby, not everything you can think of.

Plus, just look in the Help section.
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:44 PM)Evan Wrote: The metal balls used in the plastic generation were referred to as ball bearings for as long as I can remember, even if they technically weren't.

well they arent ball bearngs
and isnt it the same with GB145? taking out (two) screws?

I never said GB145 was difficult lol So what should we call them? Simply metal balls? I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, I know they aren't ball bearings.
Why does my Lightning L-Drago click when I twist my face bolt? and the energy ring shakes.
Take a gander at Beywiki. They're always called metal balls.
I wasn't arguing with you either, more just telling Pyro MBD is just as convoluted as GB145 (not very).
Why does my Lightning L-Drago click when I twist my face bolt? and the energy ring shakes.

dont think it post before?
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:47 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: Why does my Lightning L-Drago click when I twist my face bolt? and the energy ring shakes.

1. the spin track is made by G G.
2. you could have tightened the facebolt too much before and it broke the bottom a bit
Its takara tomy and i used to have a metal face and it did the same thing then i changed to a different one and it still does the same thing. but when i first changed it was fine now it does it again
Whats the difference between String Launchers and regular Launchers. Are they like more powerful?
Unhappy it only happened the past month. will it lose any power?
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:52 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Whats the difference between String Launchers and regular Launchers. Are they like more powerful?

String Launchers are way more powerful than a Light (Regular) Launcher. However, it's tough to do a Sliding Shoot (A type of launch beneficial to Attack Types) with a Beylauncher (String Launcher), so some bladers use Light Launchers for that. Other than that, a Beylauncher is more powerful.
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:47 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: Why does my Lightning L-Drago click when I twist my face bolt? and the energy ring shakes.

You might have put the Clear Wheel in an incorrect way, or you really do not screw your Face straight. Nothing should 'click' at all, and do not screw too tightly.
I noticed that my old CH120 used to do that, so it could be a defective track as well.
yeah that happened to my CH120 also Unhappy
And the Clear Wheel "shakes" ?
Well, when my old CH120 was knocked around, yes, it would loosen dramatically.
I suppose the same goes for him..?
That happens not infrequently, and not just with CH120.
Some parts won't joint together correctly. I've noticed my Rock Wheel coupled with Leone shakes constantly.
That also happens when I put a lot of CW's with flame and C145 together.. :\
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:58 AM)Dan Wrote: That also happens when I put a lot of CW's with flame and C145 together.. :\

Hmm this happens to my LLDrago also... It's either the face or the track that is defective. Or there is the possibility of breakage in the threads withing to face/track when screwed too hard.