Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

just becase lldrago is left spin and earth is right spin, so they exchange energy each other. Earth wins because it have a more circular shape than lldrago so is able to give less energy than lldrago (sorry but explain this thing in english is a bit difficult for me XD) and also the tip of earth is more efficient in term of mantaining rpm.

I've got a question...
it's legal to put 2 extra balls in gb145? it was in draciel but a never heard this thing with gb145
or is useless becase the balls are to light to give significantly changes?
That would be considered as an illegal modification as those two ball bearings are not from the manufacturer.
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:39 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: That would be considered as an illegal modification as those two ball bearings are not from the manufacturer.

I'm not sure about MFB, but during the plastic generation it was legal to place two extra bearings in Metal Ball Defenser, Draciel S, and Draciel F's BB.
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:39 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: That would be considered as an illegal modification as those two ball bearings are not from the manufacturer.

you can take them from another gb145
^ Seriously dude, get back on topic.....

As for everyone above, read the official WBO rule book. You can always ask a moderator or administrator if you have more questions about that. I personally find that to be illegal though. Think about it. You're shoving two more ball bearings into a part. :\
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:42 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: ^ Seriously dude, get back on topic...

As for everyone above, read the official WBO rule book. You can always ask a moderator or administrator if you have more questions about that.

i know what you mean, but if it was legal on draciel, it can be done also on gb145?
You should read the WBO Rule book, or ask an administrator as stated above you.
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:45 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: You should read the WBO Rule book, or ask an administrator as stated above you.

The only mention of anything I can find in the rulebook about this is;

"The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the
performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated."

Which is quite vague when dealing with ball bearings. I believe Baka Pheonix is asking here because they do not know what to make of this ruling either.
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:54 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:45 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: You should read the WBO Rule book, or ask an administrator as stated above you.

The only mention of anything I can find in the rulebook about this is;

"The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the
performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated."

Which is quite vague when dealing with ball bearings. I believe Baka Pheonix is asking here because they do not know what to make of this ruling either.

XD Thanks, that was exactly what i was tring to say ^^
But think about it though. When add two more ball bearings to the Track, it will affect its performance, whether it is beneficial or detrimental. Again, I still maintain the viewpoint that adding two more ball bearings is illegal, but, all I can say at this point is ask the staff (Kai-V, Kei, Heart, theflightyellz).
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:03 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: But think about it though. When add two more ball bearings to the Track, it will affect its performance, whether it is beneficial or detrimental. Again, I still maintain the viewpoint that adding two more ball bearings is illegal, but, all I can say at this point is ask the staff (Kai-V, Kei, Heart, theflightyellz).

Yes your statement is correct, but even if the rule say that, actually put 2 extra balls insie a draciel base is legal and is something really similar to add 2 balls on GB145....
At this point i think that the only solution is waiting a reply from someone of the staff too.
I'd have to agree with Momo on this one. The difference is that with Draciel MBD it was made so that you could easily put extra ball bearings in the base, where as with GB145 it's not exactly a simple process of getting extra balls into the track, it definitely wouldn't be possible to get the same size in the track anyway, which is why i would also think it would be illegal.
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:14 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'd have to agree with Momo on this one. The difference is that with Draciel MBD it was made so that you could easily put extra ball bearings in the base, where as with GB145 it's not exactly a simple process of getting extra balls into the track, it definitely wouldn't be possible to get the same size in the track anyway, which is why i would also think it would be illegal.

Well is a little bit more complicated than draciel but is not impossible
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5192/img0639b.jpg
I've just made this using two balls from another GB145
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:35 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:14 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'd have to agree with Momo on this one. The difference is that with Draciel MBD it was made so that you could easily put extra ball bearings in the base, where as with GB145 it's not exactly a simple process of getting extra balls into the track, it definitely wouldn't be possible to get the same size in the track anyway, which is why i would also think it would be illegal.

I spoke with Kei. It is illegal to add any bearings to GB145.
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:36 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:35 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote:

I spoke with Kei. It is illegal to add any bearings to GB145.

Ok thanks!
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:35 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: Well is a little bit more complicated than draciel but is not impossible
Ha, didn't know that part could come out without having to break it, interesting.
Does anyone know any Random boosters for HMS that could have a MSUV core or DGMS AR because heres what i have
MSUV AR
random weight disk or whatever
DGMS core

PS.Besides prize beyblades.
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:47 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:35 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: Well is a little bit more complicated than draciel but is not impossible
Ha, didn't know that part could come out without having to break it, interesting.

yes is very easy to disassemble, you have to unscrew the to screw (XD sorry for the pun )
and there 4 little prong (i don't realy know their neme to be honest ^^') to push inside and voile! Done ^^
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:54 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Does anyone know any Random boosters for HMS that could have a MSUV core or DGMS AR because heres what i have
MSUV AR
random weight disk or whatever
DGMS core

PS.Besides prize beyblades.

Random booster 1: Red Dragoon MS parts
Random booster 2: Lime green MSUV parts

Both of these are really hard to find though.
DGMS means dragoon ms.... Dark Gargoyle/effigy ms shortened is DEMS.
The name barely matters lots of people call it DEMS. Either way who cares. See what he says he wants.
yeah, i wasnt dissagreeing with you, that's why I simply offered up my tidbit.
you didnt have to attack it.