Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Virgo has random molds which have different spin times. If you are lucky you will get a 4 or 5 minute mold which means that they spin for 4/5 minutes alone.
However you can also get a 2 or 3 minute mold.
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:28 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:27 AM)Fong Wrote: so out of these two which one would be better Pisces DF145BS or aries 145d

Pisces, because you have a chance of getting the 5-min mold.

And Pisces's 5 Minute Mold is top-tier.

Wait Pisces is top tier? I thought it was Virgo.
ohhh virgo huh hmm but im guessing pisces better than aries?
Yeah, Pisces has uses in Stamina and Defence however it is outclassed.
Aries isn't very good at all. :L
so whats the difference between the first metal fight beyblades and the new metal fight beyblades?
Example: L-drago and Lighting L-Drago
Clear Wheels, Metal wheels, and weight.
The "new" MFB have a clear plastic part which sits in the wheel whereas the pre-HWS don't. THe pre-HWS were released before the anime aired.
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:50 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Clear Wheels
The right answer is : everything, except part of the name, and the fact that they both rotate to the left.
Ahhh i see, but do the clear wheels do anything? i know they show stats on the boxes but they seem useless
They add weight, can destabilize the other Bey, and sometimes change its movement pattern. Also, sometimes only certain Clear Wheels can be used with a matching Metal Wheel; i.e Perseus and Gravity, L Drago and Lightning, and L Drago II and Meteo.
At this point you might want to just read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.
oh ok ill check that out, but one more question do the old mfb beyblades have any particular parts that are superior to the clear wheel metal fight ones?
Yes, Pegasis is better that Storm pegasis for attack and Leone is better than Rock Leone for attack and Libra is better than Flame Libra for Defence and Balance and 5 minute mold Virgo is better than Earth Virgo for Stamina.
What happens when you wear down wolborg ms's bottom? Thanks!
just a quick question I would like to post in the Advance Topics forum... How can I do that?
Only veterans can.
is bb-10 bey stadium good for all beys coz they use them in tournaments here in malaysia.
BB-10 is the most balanced stadium.
(Dec. 06, 2010  5:47 AM)Viper57 Wrote: is bb-10 bey stadium good for all beys coz they use them in tournaments here in malaysia.

Yes this is the Attack Stadium, it is what is usually used here for testing.
so like this stadium is used for attack, defense, stamina and balance, right???
It's the most balanced stadium for every type, so yes.
ok thanks for the info guys.