Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 05, 2010  1:29 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: Also forgot to ask this before, but my Dark Effigy G rattles alot and i dont know what to do about it because it is quite annoying. As well as its Engine Gear doesnt make as much of a "vroom" sound compared to my friends Dragoon G

questions remaining unanswered, can someone help with this?
did you dark effigy used to rattle? also the engine gear might have broken if it doesent spin.
Why does my Meteo L Drago bounce straight off of Storm Pegasis when it hits it? Storm Pegasis doesn't even budge!
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:24 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: did you dark effigy used to rattle? also the engine gear might have broken if it doesent spin.

i got it from a friend like last Tuesday and its rattled whenever i shake it. and the engine gear still works, just doesnt sound as strong as my friends Dragoon G
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:13 PM)Ekclips Wrote: What is the latest beyblade?

I Think it is BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF

BB-104 Basalt Horologium is a forbidden beyblade
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:04 PM)maxray96 Wrote: Hey How to improve my beyblading skills??

Watch tutorials on WBO Channel or go shoot your luck on youtube
i didn't realize it was out yet! are there any pics of basalt hologium?
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:03 PM)Manicben Wrote: hey guys, im gonna get the english hudson beyblade DS game collectors edition
and im wondering which one i should, get Cyber Pegasus, Counter Leone or Bakushin Susanow?
By the way ive already got their tracks and bottoms so i need the better clear wheel and fusion wheel
thanks

Bakushin Susanow suits your purpose just fine , coz the cyber fusion wheel is kinda like the storm fusion wheel so try something new & how can the cyber clear wheel beat the beauty of the Susanow clear wheel
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i didn't realize it was out yet! are there any pics of basalt hologium?

uh it's not. It's bb-104 and BB-99 isn't released yet...
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i didn't realize it was out yet! are there any pics of basalt hologium?

It's not out yet check this thread for further info currently it's lock bookmark it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-104-B...Horologium
oh i thought he meant it was released...
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:07 PM)maxray96 Wrote: But i think Beylauncher is more restricted as there is the string limit and im afraid of breaking it if i bull too hard
You might think it is more "restricted", but if you let go of the handle at the end, it will always be stronger than with a simple Right Launcher.

ThePokeBlader Wrote:what is better the takara tomy beylauncher or hasbro?
Hasbro's is generally slightly better, but breaks still happen.

Manicben Wrote:hey guys, im gonna get the english hudson beyblade DS game collectors edition
and im wondering which one i should, get Cyber Pegasus, Counter Leone or Bakushin Susanow?
By the way ive already got their tracks and bottoms so i need the better clear wheel and fusion wheel
thanks
Use the Purchase Consultation topic, or actually search around, that question has been asked at least ten times before.
Is Infinity Libra GB145BS legal?
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:47 PM)highflyeagle Wrote: Is Infinity Libra GB145BS legal?
Could you read our Rulebooks instead of asking ?
Do you know if there are any upcoming tournaments in wisconsin?
does karabina grip work on light launcher 2?
and is pisces df145bs a good uncustomized bey?
Wrong place to ask, look in the "Wbo general" and "official events" forums to find out what is going on there, whether it is a tournament, or just battling for fun.
Edit: that was directed at EarthEagle2813.
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:21 PM)Fong Wrote: does karabina grip work on light launcher 2?
and is pisces df145bs a good uncustomized bey?
It must work, I would be surprised if it did not fit.
Actually, I would be surprised if somebody owned a Karabiner Grip at all ...

No, not uncustomized.
Hey u guys are aware that the Hasbro launcher grip came with a poster that has the first English wave of Metal Fusion Beyblades.

Are there currently any products that have posters for the second wave (L Drago, Earth Eagle etc...)

thanks.
the super vortex set rulebook had the names of them butn noi pics
RA: How do I join the Scott Pilgrim Bladers, I happen to be a Scottoholic.

As soon as I got that Box set I red each one right after the other they were so awesome. I h the movie could have been that good.

(srry to mods if this is going slightly of topic)
U search Scott pilgrim onthe search button or u could pm me instead of posting off topic
Just one question i know grand Kretos [ both ] & Gravity Perseus were released but don't you think Grand Capricorn should have been released too , the guy who owns it beat masamune so it should have some popularity & the look wasn't that bad either , kinda cool , i know screw capricorne is coming but grand should have been there for capricorn fans