Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can someone tell me why light wheels are illegal in WBO
Is this thing considered an attack stadium. If this isn't the right place to ask, I apologize.
I did a search and couldn't find anything, and one of you is bound to have seen this thing before.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Dec. 05, 2010  4:10 AM)username2130 Wrote: Is this thing considered an attack stadium. If this isn't the right place to ask, I apologize.
I did a search and couldn't find anything, and one of you is bound to have seen this thing before.
No, it is not even made by TAKARA-TOMY. Its state is actually quite obscure for the moment, since it is not really official, yet official tournaments use it in the Philippines, but the company who made it is not so clear and does not mention that Beystadium anywhere ...
hey if a beyblade has a broken part is it allowed in competition??
it depends on if the break alters it's performance in battle
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:08 AM)jr591 Wrote: A small piece of my 100 track chipped off after a battle. Will it affect the performance or is the difference negligible?

Mine too, but it happened to 2 of mine...

I have 2 questions:

1.) If a track has the little plastic "Bars" broken, and removed is it still Legal to use?

2.) What are all the modes to the Metal Face Remodeling Version? I know of MF-H, and MF-F; Heavy, and Feather.
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:08 AM)jr591 Wrote: A small piece of my 100 track chipped off after a battle. Will it affect the performance or is the difference negligible?

Mine too, but it happened to 2 of mine...

I have 2 questions:

1.) If a track has the little plastic "Bars" broken, and removed is it still Legal to use?

2.) What are all the modes to the MEtal Face Remodeling Version? I know of MF-H, and MF-F; Heavy, and Feather.

One of my bars broke.
@BlazeWheeler - It should still be legal, doesn't affect performance.
why are light wheels banned from WBO?
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:32 AM)Fong Wrote: why are light wheels banned from WBO?

Because they are useless, and deserve to be put out of their misery.

AND they're not made for battling.
@Blazewheeler The modes are MF-F feather, with all ,MF-L Light with Metal Plate out,MF-M with Metal core in,MF-H with all metal.
What if a horn from my bull is broken is it legal??
Hello, I am new to competitive blading and was wondering what some good training tips/exerciser are for attack and defense beys.
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:34 AM)maxray96 Wrote: What if a horn from my bull is broken is it legal??

Definetley yes, that affects preformance.
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:36 AM)Nodear Wrote: Hello, I am new to competitive blading and was wondering what some good training tips/exerciser are for attack and defense beys.

That's only in the anime haha.
Just keep playing with em Smile
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:38 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:34 AM)maxray96 Wrote: What if a horn from my bull is broken is it legal??

(Dec. 05, 2010  4:36 AM)Nodear Wrote: Hello, I am new to competitive blading and was wondering what some good training tips/exerciser are for attack and defense beys.

Well... There IS Sliding Shoot/Banking.

No it would be illlegal.And RF *cough cough*
Haha alright, I saw some training things but I guess that's just for show :p. Last question is what affect do metal faces have on attack beys such as storm pegasus and l drago?
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:43 AM)Nodear Wrote: Haha alright, I saw some training things but I guess that's just for show :p. Last question is what affect do metal faces have on attack beys such as storm pegasus and l drago?

Slows them down, and makes them hit Harder.
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:44 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:43 AM)Nodear Wrote: Haha alright, I saw some training things but I guess that's just for show :p. Last question is what affect do metal faces have on attack beys such as storm pegasus and l drago?

Slows them down, and makes them hit Harder.
K thought so thanks!
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:41 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:

No it would be illlegal.And RF *cough cough*

oops I thought he had asked if it was "illegal".
whats the best hasbro beystadium (not the new ones i mean like the old ones)
Just a quick question.

How much does a mint condition Dragoon MS Red recolor go for?
and how much does a NIB Dragoon MSUV go for?
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:04 AM)Kimchi Wrote: Just a quick question.

How much does a mint condition Dragoon MS Red recolor go for?
and how much does a NIB Dragoon MSUV go for?

A NIB Dragoon MSUV goes for about $100+
another question is it possible to find a thermal pisces or earth virgo in california like in retail stores?
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:33 AM)Fong Wrote: another question is it possible to find a thermal pisces or earth virgo in california like in retail stores?
Call your local stores, it is quite different from city to city.