Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 02, 2010  3:51 AM)dubby Wrote: Why is WD100 used over SD100 in most stamina combos?
Learn the proper naming system of Metal Fight Beyblade, it is very easy. "WD100" means nothing except a Track.
ughhh i know what it is i got it twisted geez
100WD over 100SD**
can i get a real answer now plz?
WD seems to perform better in tests however they are pretty much the same.
(Dec. 02, 2010  4:08 AM)dubby Wrote: ughhh i know what it is i got it twisted geez
100WD over 100SD**
can i get a real answer now plz?
What if you eventually referred to 125D, and wrote "D125" instead. That is an actual Track as well. This is important, especially since it is so easy.
much obliged blah
and indeed that would be a mistake ms. v, but i am, for the most part, fully aware of most tracks' and bottoms' names. t'was a simple (or not so simple) typo. my apologies
Hey there. just two questions.
1. I would like some tips on how to defeat Lightning LDrago with my Rock Leone. I get close but usually lose it at the very end just before LDrago. PLEASE HELP !!
2. I have looked at some profiles and saw the battled people and won/lost beypoints. how can I battle with people. is it like a game or do these people battle in real life for the points. im dieing to get into the action!!

please help thanks Smile
Usually, Rock Leone should win by outlasting LDrago, so I have no idea how that happens in the first place, but for your second question, people do battle each other in real life.
question:is it better 2 have a higher track on a stamina blade or a lower track?
(Dec. 02, 2010  7:14 AM)Lauren+Leone Wrote: Hey there. just two questions.
1. I would like some tips on how to defeat Lightning LDrago with my Rock Leone. I get close but usually lose it at the very end just before LDrago. PLEASE HELP !!
2. I have looked at some profiles and saw the battled people and won/lost beypoints. how can I battle with people. is it like a game or do these people battle in real life for the points. im dieing to get into the action!!

please help thanks Smile

Use WD For the base of leone instead of WB also don't use the attack stadium as it is specifically attack oriented & even the best beys get knocked out of the stadium as it is particularly made to Produce a KO , I mean the stadium & by LLD i assume you mean LLD 100 RF

@ .::.:Ray:.::.

145 or CH 120 , because from the test i made when i use lower tracks like 105 for stamina the size of the bey reduces making it more prone to attacks from above & it loses spin quickly as the other beys Fusion wheel keeps hitting it's clear wheel
(Dec. 02, 2010  2:23 AM)blah Wrote: It may fit properly but it probably won't work to optimal performance.

You could try, but you will most likely get inaccurate results. T_T

Nope my Pegasis flied few weeks ago & same problem happened like Ray Joker , but it still fits without glue & is more aggressive than before & moves more faster Seriously i'm not joking
(Dec. 02, 2010  9:08 AM).::.:Ray:.::. Wrote: question:is it better 2 have a higher track on a stamina blade or a lower track?

Low Tracks are better.

But 230 works too.
Is there any way to make a RF blade last longer?
I realise RF's are used to knock the blade out within the first 20 seconds (maybe less) but there are times when it doesn't knock it out due to the walls so it ends up on losing due to stamina. Any way round this?
There's no way to make it spin for longer but you could try using a Sliding/Banking shoot. That will help your Beyblade knock out the opposing Bey.
(Dec. 01, 2010  10:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Tempestas007 Wrote:My question is: I've noticed that it has been said that Quetz is becoming outclassed, which I can understand, but it is said that Vulcan is top tier, but when I looked at it, it looks vaguely similar to Quetz or Pre-HWS Bull. Can someone explain to me why Vulcan is top-tier? My guess is that it might be because of the attack points.
I could make better observations later, but I think it is simply not that hollow, and obviously the shape varies slightly even if they do look similar.

Thanks Kai-V Smile
hi guys
is the Phoenix clear wheel better in stamina than the Virgo clear wheel?
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:49 PM)Viper57 Wrote: hi guys
is the Phoenix clear wheel better in stamina than the Virgo clear wheel?
I do not think any test was done between the two to show that one makes more of a difference than the other. You could probably use any, or just test them on your own.
alright thanks.
btw, Bull clear wheel is best for defense right???
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:56 PM)Viper57 Wrote: alright thanks.
btw, Bull clear wheel is best for defense right???

It's best for Defense, AND Stamina combos.
Does anyone know a place that sells loose Beyblade parts other than Toywiz? They're way too pricey.
no but most online sellers are as high as toy wiz
Nevermind this post.
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:09 PM)MaverickSora Wrote: Is there any way to make a RF blade last longer?
I realise RF's are used to knock the blade out within the first 20 seconds (maybe less) but there are times when it doesn't knock it out due to the walls so it ends up on losing due to stamina. Any way round this?

You can make a RF blade last over a minute longer by putting a 2-5cm screw in the bottom of the RF and it will still be just as aggressive as before. I hope this helps.
That's an illegal modification though.
if my question is in the wrong place please redirect me to the correct place to post it
is a hms ripcord aloud in a wbo tournament? if not why?
(Dec. 02, 2010  10:36 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: if my question is in the wrong place please redirect me to the correct place to post it
is a hms ripcord aloud in a wbo tournament? if not why?
HMS Ripcords only work in HMS Shooters... o.o
really i didnt know that

thanks