Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what is the next bey i should get i have:
Ray Unicorno
Storm Pegasus
Killer Gemios
Earth Aquila
Lightning L-Drago
Dark Bull
(2x)Flame Sagitario
Storm Aries
Read the OP; you're not supposed to ask questions like that here.

Post your query in the Purchase Consultation Thread.
what part makes Galaxy Pegasus so bad. and also...would it suck even if u custimized it.
The Galaxy wheel sucks. Not enought Smash Attack.
The only really good thing on it is the R2F.
Use that in attack combo's, and you're good.
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:17 AM)Perseus1757 Wrote: what part makes Galaxy Pegasus so bad. and also...would it suck even if u custimized it.

The galaxy wheel is outclassed by other attack wheels. Bull clear wheel has the best weight distribution, so its better than the Pegasis II clear wheel. W105, well there's better options such as 100, 90, and 85. R2f is the part you want. It is more aggressive than rf
Edit: beaten twice within about 5 mins.
galaxy and w105

and yes they would still be carp even if you customized it

edit: double beaten
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:17 AM)Perseus1757 Wrote: what part makes Galaxy Pegasus so bad. and also...would it suck even if u custimized it.

galaxy wheel is pretty bad. The only good part is R2Fwhich is great for attack combos.
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:21 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: galaxy and w105

Lightning Ldrago W105R2F is good and Ray ____ W105RF/R2F

2 great combos IMO
is it normal for l-drago to beat Ray Unicorno in the lightning l-drago stadium (hasbro stadium)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is gemini2080 a trusted seller cause i just bought a dranzer ms (my first ms) and have you exprince any problem when buying from this seller?
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:21 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

galaxy wheel is pretty bad. The only good part is R2Fwhich is great for attack combos.
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:21 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: galaxy and w105

Lightning Ldrago W105R2F is good and Ray ____ W105RF/R2F

2 great combos IMO

yes except w105 is outclassed by 100 <- offtopic
Could you use broken parts that are superglued together for testing and such?

I broke my WB and superglued it back immediately, and it looks almost exactly like it did before it broke. The ball part is not broken, but the top connector is. When I put it back together, it fits back on the bey perfectly.
It may fit properly but it probably won't work to optimal performance.

You could try, but you will most likely get inaccurate results. T_T
Ah, I see. Thanks blah, I'll probably just buy Rock Giraffe or Rock Leone.
i might be a idiot for saying this but what does top tier mean good high powerful what is it
and besides the game how do u get a metal facebolt not online and how to get a USA beypointer got to go for tonight see u all tommorrow
Top tier's are customizations that are currently the best for competitive battles. And Hasbro does not sell Metal Faces, it will be included in the upcoming Wii game though. As for the bey pointer, Hasbro does not sell them at all.
They do have MF's. It comes with the DS games..
(Dec. 02, 2010  12:00 AM)"Joe Wrote: Well to answer your first question, Bakushin is more of a trapezoid shape when you look at it horizontally. Also it doesn't have the small bumps like Rock does; Bakushin also is flat on the bottom instead of rounded. Bakushin looks sleeker than Rock too, but that is just an opinion.

thank you!

as chance would have it, i just got MF Baukushin Susanow 105F today for Hanukah (thanks to my bro 'FLAMING CHICKEN") after seeing it with my own eyes and comparing it to rock in both asthetics and in battle, i get exactly what you mean
how do u pronounce meteo? Meh tay oh or Me tea Oh
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:33 AM)Ra Wrote: how do u pronounce meteo? Meh tay oh or Me tea Oh

The first way.
thanks it was confusing cuz of momos vid
Why is WD100 used over SD100 in most stamina combos?
thera are no tracks called wd100 and sd100
I think he means the WD and SD bottoms. And the answer is obvious.
i know that. ust pointing it out.
Not to me Uncertain it seems like SD has the greater stamina from various testing I've seen