Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 29, 2010  1:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:43 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: But will there be any chances of Plastics/HMS getting destroyed?
Unless you play like apparently a lot of Hasbro kids, there should not be that much problem I think.

What do you mean by this? Sorry if I do not understand.

Okay. And one more, will it be alright to use the MFB Attack Stadium for battles between Plastics/HMS?
where to buy beyblade in cambodia or hanoi , vietnam
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:53 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: What do you mean by this? Sorry if I do not understand.

Okay. And one more, will it be alright to use the MFB Attack Stadium for battles between Plastics/HMS?
Oh, it is simply that somehow kids must be playing like they think they are beasts because they break so many parts that had never been broken before. If you take care of your toys and launch them correctly in a good stadium, there should be no problem though.

Yes, since it is quite balanced it should be fine.
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:38 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I already told you.

wad do you mean??
(Nov. 29, 2010  2:04 PM)MsK Wrote: wad do you mean??
Read around and be smart. You already posted that question elsewhere if you forgot, and momiji manju answered you there already.
(Nov. 29, 2010  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:53 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: What do you mean by this? Sorry if I do not understand.

Oh, it is simply that somehow kids must be playing like they think they are beasts because they break so many parts that had never been broken before. If you take care of your toys and launch them correctly in a good stadium, there should be no problem though.

Yes, since it is quite balanced it should be fine.

Alright then. Thanks. Smile
Is the bottom half of the running shooter from MA-19 compatible with the hms Deutron launcher?
i was wondering is the gravity perseus is painted because it has a black attack ring much like how the galaxy pegasis is painted and if it is. is there any way to prevent chipping of the paint beside not using it
Yes Gravity Perseus is painted but doen't (from what I know) chip as easily as Galaxy pegasis.
is it legal to have more than 2 beys in single battle? i know the maximum is 5 beys per person bet there is no rules for no of beys in the field at a given time? so is it legal or not?
(Nov. 29, 2010  7:24 PM)Moss Wrote: Yes Gravity Perseus is painted but doen't (from what I know) chip as easily as Galaxy pegasis.
yeh its really hard for the paint to chip. ive battled mine non stop and it just started to chip
(Nov. 29, 2010  8:02 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: is it legal to have more than 2 beys in single battle? i know the maximum is 5 beys per person bet there is no rules for no of beys in the field at a given time? so is it legal or not?
You have not read our rules. You can have as many Beyblades as you have opponents. Once you have one opponent, you can only use one customization against them; when you change to another opponent, then you can change your combination.

For Hasbro, who cares ... Apparently you need three Beyblades, you can barely change them, you have to say which one you will use, in what order, etc. Truly uncompetitive.
Can anyone who knows about hms answer my question? Here it is again:

Is the bottom half of the running shooter from MA-19 compatible with the hms Deutron launcher?
Hi, im new to beyblade And I have alot of questions. Is hasbro bad or something? Some people are frowning upon hasbro blades.
Are the metal fusion better then all the others? Should I spend some money buying old ones off the internet?
And I heard in metal fusion attacking guys almost always win? Defense and stamina dont have a chance against attackers?
Thank you very much.
hasbro beys are exactly the same as the Japanese beys people just like the japanese ones better also the mfb are the best beys because they spin longer and are more fun . also attack beys are not the best defense beys are very good against them just like how attack bey are good against stamina types and stamina types can out spin defense one as long as you have a good stadium this will always stand true like the bb-10 stadium (will have to import from japan )
This isn't a question, you should post stuff like this in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
hello,
i wanted to see your opinion of if this is real or not? thank you

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...230bf4ff0e

EDIT: i know dimsum sells it cheaper but im only aloud to order things from ebay.
(Nov. 29, 2010  9:28 PM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Hi, im new to beyblade And I have alot of questions. Is hasbro bad or something? Some people are frowning upon hasbro blades.
Are the metal fusion better then all the others? Should I spend some money buying old ones off the internet?
And I heard in metal fusion attacking guys almost always win? Defense and stamina dont have a chance against attackers?
Thank you very much.

Hasbro Beyblades are not bad, it is because of some flaws in their delivery of other aspects of the game. Short ripcords, lack of a beylauncher L, Stadiums etc.

mm, buying the other series should only be if you are seriously interested in them, because although there is discussion about them, there are no tournaments for them. It's up to you whether you want to play with them or not, or if you are a collector.

Your last question is somewhat tricky. In Takara Tomy stadiums, the ones legalised for WBO tournaments, Attack types rule the metagame. This obviously comes at a risk of self KO-ing or simply never making contact. Thus it is really based on your skill, however there's a higher potential for success in attack types, if used properly.

In Hasbro stadiums on the other hand, completely destroy attack types due to the design of their stadiums, so stamina rules the "Hasbro metagame"
(Nov. 29, 2010  11:00 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: hello,
i wanted to see your opinion of if this is real or not? thank you

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...230bf4ff0e

EDIT: i know dimsum sells it cheaper but im only aloud to order things from ebay.

Yes, it is real, and the seller is very reliable.
This might've been answered before but from my searches i never found a detailed answer Uncertain

But why won't the bey pointers be introduced to Europe/U.S Or will it be introduced but at a later date?
I have one atm, but i haven't switched it on or anything lol, is it worthless to me? (I live in the U.K.)
Yes it is really worthless haha.
They will most likely never release it everywhere else.
They even stopped prouction in Japan.
There is a high chance that Hasbro won't release the Beypointer because there was too much hacking and cheating in Japan with them, that is why TT switched to Point Cards.

EDIT: Beaten
what is everything good about thermal pisces.... i might get 1 soon so i need 2 know also, the same for poison surpant
Thermal Pisces T125ES -
Thermal is good for Stamina customisations however it is really outclassed by many others such as Burn and Earth.
T125 can be used in various niche combos.

Poison Serpent SW145SD -
SD is used in top tier Stamina combos.
Everything else sucks.
(Nov. 30, 2010  1:18 AM)blah Wrote: Thermal Pisces T125ES -
Thermal is good for Stamina customisations however it is really outclassed by many others such as Burn and Earth.
T125 can be used in various niche combos.

Poison Serpent SW145SD -
SD is used in top tier Stamina combos.
Everything else sucks.

ty BIG time i just almost got serpent

can u make rf not like dissolve after a few battles