Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 25, 2010  6:44 AM)GalaxySora Wrote: If a beyblade has a painted metal wheel will the paint be scratched of in time? and if it does can you just buy paint from a store and repaint it?

Yes, if a Beyblade with paint battles another one constantly, the paint will eventually scratch off.

You can repaint it if you want, but it has to be a light coat of paint that doesn't affect the performance.
Does Meteo Ldrago's paint chip off?
All paint chips eventually if it is used. DrigerGT has a way to prevent paint from chipping on his blog.
What Type of red paint is Cyber Pegasus metal wheel?
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:01 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: All paint chips eventually if it is used. DrigerGT has a way to prevent paint from chipping on his blog.
Send Me The Link?
How would we know what type of red paint is used? Also go and look it up yourself.
In your opinion, between Earth and Burn, which do you prefer for a Stamina-Build Beyblade?
Burn is superior
Burn is better suited for stamina.
Earth mold 1 is for stamina while mold 2 is for defense.
Burn mold 1 would be better for stamina while mold 2 has a higher solo spin time.
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:11 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Burn is superior

But Fyuuor's video of a battle between Burn Mold 1 and Earth Mold 1, with the same track and bottom, proves that Earth Mold 1 is better for Stamina.

I can't decide which to use on my Stamina Beyblade.
i know this is a stupid question but is "armor defense 145" really any good on any type of blade?
Earth mold 1 is very rare and hard to get.
It'd be cheaper to just get Burn.
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:27 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: i know this is a stupid question but is "armor defense 145" really any good on any type of blade?

Easily found out if you searched for it yourself in the "Beyblade Customisations" forum.
And.. Another question please.

What are the Beyblades which contains Earth Mold 2? And what differs Mold 1 and 2 physically?
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:38 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:27 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: i know this is a stupid question but is "armor defense 145" really any good on any type of blade?

Easily found out if you searched for it yourself in the "Beyblade Customisations" forum.
easily found, yeah if i wanna sift through a few pages of search results....never mind then....
Beywiki it. Most beys have mold 2, with all of Hasbro's beyblades having mold 2. Mold 1 is a sort of "lottery prize", I guess. I believe Mold 1 can only be found in really old Earth Aquilas.
Earth mold 2 has the "wings" reinforced and so don't break so easily, but adds more weight and thus better for defence.
Earth mold 1 is 3 grams lighter making it better for stamina but the wings can also break easier.

Mold 1 is out of production so all of the new Beyblades that contain Earth have mold 2.
"AD145" Also appears in the thread title.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-...ight=AD145

Seeing as the only other thread that mentions AD145 aside from "Build me a combo!" in detail is

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...ight=AD145

The other threads that appeared after searching "AD145" would have also given you your answer.

The thread I gave you also appaered on the second page , with there being a maximum of 7 pages you would have to "sift" through.

We are not here to baby you. Learn to be independent and search things yourself, it's really not hard.

Your laziness astounds me, that you would not have at least attempted to search "AD145".
Right, thanks a lot for all the answers.

Cheers Grin
About Jog Ball:
Is there really even any use to it? I've battled a friend of mine who is kinda partial to it and they were wondering if it had any real tournament use.

EDIT:
better words:
Whats it's overall best function? stamina, defense? we cant really figure it out....
Are the beyblades galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno currently available at http://www.theintoy.co.uk and when will earth aquila and lightning L drago (Hasbro) come in stock?
1.Not yet.
2.IDK. But if you really really want those beys,buy the Takara Tomy ones.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:32 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: About Jog Ball:
Is there really even any use to it? I've battled a friend of mine who is kinda partial to it and they were wondering if it had any real tournament use.
No, it has no competitive use.
Is applying super glue to the stickers of a bey to prevent them from coming off illegal?
I suppose it's okay if it's a thin layer?
is it illegal because it adds weight?