Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 23, 2010  9:37 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: No, I mean the whole top. Metal Wheel, Clear Wheel, Track, Bottom and Face.
perfect as i dont need a launcher or any of that stuff
hey guys this may be a pretty dumb question but I may in the near future, need another attack stadium (rf+vulcan wheel = one dangerous attack that caused a nice gash in my stadium floor.....)

so I was curious if the stadium in BB-09(pre-hws pegasus dx set) was the same as the one from BB-76(galaxy pegasus dx set). other than the obvious paintjob on the middle of BB-09 are they the same?
Yes it is. It has n paint in the middle though. It's a Pegasus sticker.
I haven't been following Beyblade for a while, so could someone please tell me what I missed since August?
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:33 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I haven't been following Beyblade for a while, so could someone please tell me what I missed since August?
Releases from Hasbro and from TAKARA-TOMY ? You can simply look at the Bey News articles, on Toywiz, and of course the topics we have for each TAKARA-TOMY release ...
can someone tell me where to get aquila / eagle other than online. plz reply.
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:46 PM)Arabking Wrote: can someone tell me where to get aquila / eagle other than online. plz reply.
Look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic ...
If this doesnt belong here could someone please redirect me

what is a beypoint card in metal fight?
is it the same as that card that gives you the online codes in metal fusion?
i searched it on beywiki but didnt find anything

Thanks
A beypoint card is similar to the beypointer which can only be used in Japan.
It is used to store your beypoints on them and then later you can redeem them for prizes.
okay,in a free for all battle between rock leone,storm pegasus,ldrago,evil gemios,dark bull,dark gasher,and dark wolf,who would win?
p.s. is evil gemios a rare bey?
It's hard to tell because they are all uncustomized.
And no, Evil Gemios is not rare.
(Nov. 24, 2010  9:41 PM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: okay,in a free for all battle between rock leone,storm pegasus,ldrago,evil gemios,dark bull,dark gasher,and dark wolf,who would win?
p.s. is evil gemios a rare bey?
Battles with uncustomized Beyblades mean nothing.

No, not at all.
Plus who does a 8 bey battle in the first place and the results will be skewed since All those beys in one stadium can have a different outcome each battle
>Unhappy i so mad! I look all over the internet looking for earth aquila/eagle and yhe only place i found was toysRus and walmart but toysRus was 2 hours away and walmart is only online. can som1 help me. thx
(Nov. 24, 2010  9:36 PM)blah Wrote: A beypoint card is similar to the beypointer which can only be used in Japan.
It is used to store your beypoints on them and then later you can redeem them for prizes.

hmmm

i was going to get starter pack of galaxy pegasus put the booster pack was 17$

as i dont need light launcher and stuff like that would it be worth getting the starter pack just for a beypoint card or not?

can you even use them in australia?
(Nov. 24, 2010  9:47 PM)Arabking Wrote: >Unhappy i so mad! I look all over the internet looking for earth aquila/eagle and yhe only place i found was toysRus and walmart but toysRus was 2 hours away and walmart is only online. can som1 help me. thx

Online? Hmm. What you can do is call your local TRU and Wal-Mart to order instead of driving. Hoped I helped.. Also prefix in your post. Joyful_2
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:05 PM)tastytacos Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  9:36 PM)blah Wrote: A beypoint card is similar to the beypointer which can only be used in Japan.

hmmm

i was going to get starter pack of galaxy pegasus put the booster pack was 17$

as i dont need light launcher and stuff like that would it be worth getting the starter pack just for a beypoint card or not?

can you even use them in australia?

no the beypoint card is only useful in japan
and plus a booster is cheaper than a starter
Okay who is better dark bull,or dark wolf?
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:30 PM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: Okay who is better dark bull,or dark wolf?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic, or read around, the answer is quite obvious. Have you read the private message you receive when you join this site ?
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  10:30 PM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: Okay who is better dark bull,or dark wolf?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic, or read around, the answer is quite obvious. Have you read the private message you receive when you join this site ?

fyi, I have read it so there's no need to be a jerk......I was just asking for people's opinons
She was not being a jerk FYI . She's just trying to help. So don't be disrespectful to the comitee
Anyways,I dont know wich beyblade to get:rock leone or dark wolf?what does the comitee think?
use the "purchase consultant" thread
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:15 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Yes it is. It has n paint in the middle though. It's a Pegasus sticker.

its a actual sticker? not paint like the hasbro's are plagued with? or even embedded ink on the plastic?
(Nov. 24, 2010  11:24 PM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:15 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Yes it is. It has n paint in the middle though. It's a Pegasus sticker.

its a actual sticker? not paint like the hasbro's are plagued with? or even embedded ink on the plastic?

It's a sticker for the underside of the stadium.