Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 23, 2010  9:12 PM)RapidShooter Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:44 PM)tastytacos Wrote: What is the difference between Booster pack MFB and a Starter pack MFB?

To my understanding, a starter comes with the top and a shooter while a booster only comes with the top.

only the top as in the metal wheel,clear wheel and face bolt?
yes only the face, clear wheel, metal wheel, track, and tip
ps the booster is cheaper
No, I mean the whole top. Metal Wheel, Clear Wheel, Track, Bottom and Face.
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:36 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: I think that there is a problem with my 100 track. Every time that I try to screw the face in, it tightens up, clicks, then just keeps going as if I just put it in. I've tried using different faces, but the same thing happens; even though they screw in completely in different tracks.

Is there any way to fix this?

I believe that it means that your face[bolt] is screwed up.

Examine its shaft and compare it to that of other faces that you might own.

Prepare yourself for a mind-blowing discovery
Not his facebolt, it means he overscrewed his track before. This happened to my CH120, just tighten it to the point where it is firmly in and you will be fine.
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:44 PM)GalaxyBey Wrote: Does anyone know why Wal-Mart has no Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Fight Beyblades available for like a week the singles. Oh and its on Escondido,CA
I told you, that is entirely not up to us, and what happens in your region is dependent and only resembles what your own region does ... Ask them yourself, we do not live there.

Sunny Wrote:Do you know if there are also tournaments in germany ?
No, there is nothing there currently.
HEY KAI-V who is under control of this whole group
(Nov. 23, 2010  10:14 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: I believe that it means that your face[bolt] is screwed up.

Examine its shaft and compare it to that of other faces that you might own.

Prepare yourself for a mind-blowing discovery

I've tried comparing the face to two others and, indeed, 2 of the grooves on it were slightly bent down. But that didn't stop it from completely screwing in to the two other beys.
However, when I tried to fit the other two faces into the 100 track, they both had the same problem as the first. And when I took them out, the corners of 1 groove on both were slightly bent, but not enough to be noticeable. They both fit back into their respective tracks perfectly.
(Nov. 23, 2010  10:37 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Not his facebolt, it means he overscrewed his track before. This happened to my CH120, just tighten it to the point where it is firmly in and you will be fine.

That's probably it. I guess that I'll just have to do this until I can get a new one. Thanks.
do u know when the next tournament is in Canada Toronto Ontario
(Nov. 23, 2010  10:58 PM)Dindial Wrote: do u know when the next tournament is in Canada Toronto Ontario
We obviously don't know or it would be in the news section.
There are quite a lot of tournaments in Toronto, knowing cause I live there myself Smile
Not any soon though, after winter Ill host some Smile
i was doing some combos and is it true that ch120 only works with the cancer(gasher,cuz mines hasbro) clear wheel?
no you can use any clear wheel
(not feeling to search all 1132 pages)

Is a sharpyified Beyblade still considered "legal?"

(sharpied the metal wheel and the clear wheel) Uncertain
Yeah they are. Modifications are only illegal when it affects the Beyblade's actual performance. Sharpies are just to make your Beyblade look awesome. :L
Thanks, Blah Grin
Another question: What is the best HASBRO clear wheel for defense, as I'm probably not going to be able to import any Takara Beyblades anytime soon :l

EDIT: also, what is the current "vocabulary" word for a beyblade? Blade or Bey :l?
(Nov. 23, 2010  11:49 PM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Thanks, Blah Grin
Another question: What is the best HASBRO clear wheel for defense, as I'm probably not going to be able to import any Takara Beyblades anytime soon :l

EDIT: also, what is the current "vocabulary" word for a beyblade? Blade or Bey :l?

Some say Aquario, some say Gasher, but Bull is still the best, although the others aren't far off.

Bey is the current one.

Blade was the old one.
Last question of the day: Why is it that lightning supposedly can't support any other clear wheel than LLdrago? Because today I tried putting on my Pegasis on Lightning and it fit?
(Nov. 24, 2010  12:02 AM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Last question of the day: Why is it that lightning can't support any other clear wheel than LLdrago? Because today I tried putting on my Pegasis on Lightning and it fit?

Just how it's made.
(Nov. 24, 2010  12:02 AM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Last question of the day: Why is it that lightning supposedly can't support any other clear wheel than LLdrago? Because today I tried putting on my Pegasis on Lightning and it fit?
No, it is really not supposed to fit ... You must have forced it somehow. Moreover, each Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel has a shape that prevents the insertion of the opposite spin prongs, so you could not launch it.
ive always wanted to know. in MFB are the beyblades from takara tomy dif/better than hasbros beys plz reply asap! thanks Smile
No they are practically the same.
However sometimes they use different molds or that Hasbro's Beyblades are made of higher quality material, thus sturdier than TT's and lasts longer.
thanks Grin my friend was spending 30 bucks on something that will come out by march and said tt's was better.
Q: who is better? meteo l drago or galaxy pegasis?
A: I have no idea!!! PLZ help asap!!!
You need to use Purchase Consultation for questions like those.