Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes people on here do that all the time...
Has wave 3 of the Metal Fight Beyblades (Hasbro) come out yet??
quick question:
Metal ball: is is the size of Ball or the size of wide ball?
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:46 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yes people on here do that all the time...

even shipping without tracking number?
Alright, I need an answer to this question within the next week or so. What is better as a defense wheel? Earth or Gravity? PLZ HLP!!!
earth is much better for defence
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:57 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: quick question:

It's smaller than Wide Ball, and bigger than Ball.
From now on i want to backup any stickers from the new bey i buy so how can i do that i saw a request thread for stickers but how to make my own sticker backups
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:14 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:57 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: quick question:

It's smaller than Wide Ball, and bigger than Ball.
I see, so one final MB based question: does the size make it any better than Ball/Wide Ball or is Wide Ball still better in terms of defense customs?
mb is worse than both wb and b for defence
i see, dang thats a let-down...i was looking forward to MB, oh well...collections sakes i guess...
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:56 PM)GalaxyBey Wrote: Has wave 3 of the Metal Fight Beyblades (Hasbro) come out yet??
There are no definite waves with Hasbro, and it varies from city to city, so just call your own local toy stores.
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:07 PM)Spaz76 Wrote: Alright, I need an answer to this question within the next week or so. What is better as a defense wheel? Earth or Gravity? PLZ HLP!!!
EArTh. i herd somewhere gravity has good smash
are the new metal xs battle strikers compatible with the old launcher? it's just i found a load of them for about £1! and they are cool looking...
that question did not belong here
this thread is for questions about beyblade
where do i ak it then? i can't find any other threads about it!
I know this is a bad question but how do you put text under your Avitar?
(Nov. 23, 2010  7:08 PM)ScottPilgrimWBO Wrote: I know this is a bad question but how do you put text under your Avitar?
Not only is this not in the right topic because it has nothing to do with Beyblade, but that question has already been asked many times before, so just search for the answer.
I think that there is a problem with my 100 track. Every time that I try to screw the face in, it tightens up, clicks, then just keeps going as if I just put it in. I've tried using different faces, but the same thing happens; even though they screw in completely in different tracks.

Is there any way to fix this?
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:36 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: I think that there is a problem with my 100 track. Every time that I try to screw the face in, it tightens up, clicks, then just keeps going as if I just put it in. I've tried using different faces, but the same thing happens; even though they screw in completely in different tracks.

this isnt very useful but this hapen to me sometimes aswell
i havent found anyway to fix it.

i say just stop tughtening the face bolt so tight just until you think it will click
Does anyone know why Wal-Mart has no Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Fight Beyblades available for like a week the singles. Oh and its on Escondido,CA
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:36 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: I think that there is a problem with my 100 track. Every time that I try to screw the face in, it tightens up, clicks, then just keeps going as if I just put it in. I've tried using different faces, but the same thing happens; even though they screw in completely in different tracks.

this isnt very useful but this hapen to me sometimes aswell
i havent found anyway to fix it.

i say just stop tughtening the face bolt so tight just until you think it will click
What is the difference between Booster pack MFB and a Starter pack MFB?

if it doesnt belong here then could someone redirect to where i should put it

Thanks "D
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:44 PM)tastytacos Wrote: What is the difference between Booster pack MFB and a Starter pack MFB?

To my understanding, a starter comes with the top and a shooter while a booster only comes with the top.
Do you know if there are also tournaments in germany ?