Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Which beyblade is better Ray Gil Or Ray Unicorno
they really can't be compared, since they're both completely useful (aside from their clear wheels and face) however for different usages.
if i dont have a Takara Tomy stadium can i still post reveiws of my beys/creations?
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:44 AM)Burn Leone Wrote: if i dont have a Takara Tomy stadium can i still post reveiws of my beys/creations?
You should just ask for tests to be done with it in the "Beyblade parts testing request..." topic, because otherwise your reviews would not really mean anything in our competitive atmosphere anyway.
Is a Beyblade game for the PS3 comeout or something???
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:05 AM)CyberLeone01 Wrote: Is a Beyblade game for the PS3 comeout or something???
This topic is for the Beyblade hobby. Read the rules.
my TT attack stadium has many many scratches and marks where plastic tips have been used, (when i hold the stadium up to light)

is this normal wear and tear?
So is the string launcher worth getting? It seems to be pretty popular. Does it increase your spin power or something or do people just like it because it is more convenient because you dont need to put the ripcord back in everytime?
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:21 AM)WindPheonix Wrote: So is the string launcher worth getting? It seems to be pretty popular. Does it increase your spin power or something or do people just like it because it is more convenient because you dont need to put the ripcord back in everytime?
Yes, yes, and no. I believe there is information about this in the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, and on Beywiki.

Kimchi Wrote:my TT attack stadium has many many scratches and marks where plastic tips have been used, (when i hold the stadium up to light)

is this normal wear and tear?
That seems normal, as long as there are not obvious 'cracks' in it that disturb play.
is the cyber wheel pretty equal in design to the original pegasis wheel??
Kimchi
That's normal for any stadium.

WindPheonix
More of a Purchase Consultation Question.

Yes, it's worth getting. The string launcher allows for a stronger launch compared to the light launcher.

EDIT: Ah, well beaten again.

stormaries8862
Cyber isn't as heavy as Pegasis, so it isn't as effective to use.
The shape of the Metal Wheel is even slightly different than the Wheel, even if you ignore the fact that the centre needs to fit a Clear Wheel.
Couldn't adding something like MF-H solve that problem? The weight problem.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The shape of the Metal Wheel is even slightly different than the Wheel, even if you ignore the fact that the centre needs to fit a Clear Wheel.

If Cyber has a similar shape and attributes to Pegasus, then in theory, would it not be a passable substitute for MF Pegasus 145RF? Say something like MF Cyber Bull 145 RF.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:48 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: If Cyber has a similar shape and attributes to Pegasus, then in theory, would it not be a passable substitute for MF Pegasus 145RF? Say something like MF Cyber Bull 145 RF.
The shape is similar, but not the same ... Therefore it is not as good.

I am also not sure a simply Metal Face could solve the problem. You can try it if you want, but I think it will still not be the same.
Are the Takara Tomy Starter ripcords longer than Hasbro Ripcords?
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:29 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Are the Takara Tomy Starter ripcords longer than Hasbro Ripcords?
Read the Beywiki article on Winders.
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:48 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: If Cyber has a similar shape and attributes to Pegasus, then in theory, would it not be a passable substitute for MF Pegasus 145RF? Say something like MF Cyber Bull 145 RF.
The shape is similar, but not the same ... Therefore it is not as good.

I am also not sure a simply Metal Face could solve the problem. You can try it if you want, but I think it will still not be the same.

What ARE the differences between the two specifically because I have never seen Cyber before.
Well the cyber wheel and the storm wheel have some main similarities, but I saw that the cyber wheel is larger than the storm. And I battled a storm pegasis 105RF against my old Cyber Pegasis 100Hf and I won 4 vicories straight!(Using takara-tomy stadiums). Also, I heared flame or thermal gasher 100SF is really good, is that true?

Can you use the tornado beystadium in WBO tournaments, since it is takara-tomy?
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:41 AM)highflyeagle Wrote: Well the cyber wheel and the storm wheel have some main similarities, but I saw that the cyber wheel is larger than the storm. And I battled a storm pegasis 105RF against my old Cyber Pegasis 100Hf and I won 4 vicories straight!(Using takara-tomy stadiums). Also, I heared flame or thermal gasher 100SF is really good, is that true?

Can you use the tornado beystadium in WBO tournaments, since it is takara-tomy?

They were comparing the Pre-HWS Pegasis Metal Wheel to the Cyber Metal Wheel.

Flame is a decent Stamina Wheel, not too sure about Flame.

I believe the Torndado Beystadium isn't WBO approved.
Hi, I got The BBMF Video Game for DS, and the Metal Face (with CP) was shaking on the bottom! When I put it together and tightened the bolt, it was loose! Please help.
Some Beyblades are loose because they were made like that, nothing you can do about it.
Otherwise check if the facebolt has been tightened enough, that could be the case.
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:31 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: What ARE the differences between the two specifically because I have never seen Cyber before.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4774/...gasis1.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1001/...gasis2.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1031/mf...gasis3.jpg