Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 21, 2010  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:36 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: what's the name for the storm pegasus that only has one wheel, where the clear wheel and metal wheel are one instead of two? would it just be pegasus?
Yes. You could have found that information extremely easily on Beywiki ...

or since i asked the question and the script says "Ask a question, get an answer!" you could just tell me.
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:48 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Out of curiosity I did a search on thermal and only one test page from June for Stamina came up. Has anyone found a use for it since then, like in a destabilizer combo?

I think there was a destabilizing combo for thermal, but I'm not completely sure.
(Nov. 22, 2010  5:24 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:48 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Out of curiosity I did a search on thermal and only one test page from June for Stamina came up. Has anyone found a use for it since then, like in a destabilizer combo?

I think there was a destabilizing combo for thermal, but I'm not completely sure.

I guess this means that I'm gonna have to buy it and entertain myself with hours of testing heh heh
I have Dark Bull Metal Fusion. I was wondering if the pointer works for Metal Fusion Beyblade Launcher.
If you mean a beypointer then yes they do FIT on the Metal Fusion Hasbro Beyblade Launchers.
Stupidthank you!
(Nov. 22, 2010  5:09 AM)jbrister111 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:36 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: what's the name for the storm pegasus that only has one wheel, where the clear wheel and metal wheel are one instead of two? would it just be pegasus?
Yes. You could have found that information extremely easily on Beywiki ...

or since i asked the question and the script says "Ask a question, get an answer!" you could just tell me.

Not quite.

We're not here to answer your every little question, become independent.

Beywiki will answer most of your questions.

(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.

Also, read the forum rules.

Show respect to the moderators and administrators, i.e, Kai-V.
can bey battles be taken in wheelbarrows? Becauze my friends at school play in the wheelbarrow.
Technically you can play anywhere, but it's not advised to play in anything but a proper stadium.
what does advise mean? sorry im stupid
thankyou for your contribution
(Nov. 22, 2010  5:55 AM)jwoo2023 Wrote: what does advise mean? sorry im stupid
thankyou for your contribution

give advice; inform; propose
Is the metal wheel of Infinity Libra GB145S as heavy as the metal wheel of Libra DF145BS's? close? Or are they very different? I heard the wheel of Libra DF145BS was banned for it's weight
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:11 AM)JT5718x Wrote: Is the metal wheel of Infinity Libra GB145S as heavy as the metal wheel of Libra DF145BS's? close? Or are they very different? I heard the wheel of Libra DF145BS was banned for it's weight

They're very different. Libra is a little higher than 40g, while Infinity is only a little higher than 30g.

Look at its article on BeyWiki and the discussion in the Closed threads for more info.
Thanks. Joyful_2 There's another thing i'm wondering about that I don't think I can find the answer for on beywiki, as far as i can tell.

I don't really understand naming conventions for customizations, for example

Burn Bull DF145 WD

WD i know is the tip
DF145 is the track

does 'burn bull' indicate the metal wheel? if so is the type of clear wheel not specified?

sorry for all the questions
burn is the metal wheel ( fusion wheel)
bull is the clear wheel (energy ring)

you say it in order like this Metal Wheel, clear wheel,spin track, performance tip

so if i had a storm metal wheel
and a pegasus energy ring and a 105 spin track and Rf performance tip

you would say storm pegasus 105Rf

Hope i could help! ;D
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:26 AM)kamal uthman Wrote: is a defence type bey going to win a bey tournament if it has high friction track or low friction

sorta it true that a high friction track has more grip thus meaning abeyblade with a high friction track will not get knock around as much BUT more friction = less spin time Chocked_2

translation
high fiction(eg wore down rubber flat) = not getting knock around but less stamina

low friction (eg ball)= getting knock around more but more stamina

so if your vs a stamina type bey less friction is better

but if your vs a attack more grip is good
Don't you mean "Bottom", if you're referring to RF and B, as opposed to "Track"?
What are the main differences between the Hasbro, Takara Tomy and Sonokong blades? Positive and Negative
Mm it's been repeated quite a lot, and you could find it if you searched, but:
Hasbro and sonokong beys use the latest molds (which Takara-Tomy does anyway,since they are the ones who change the mold)

and Hasbro parts are generally heavier and made of higher quality metals/plastic

Thus, I believe they are somewhat more durable? Not exactly a fact though.

I think others have also found that the parts tend to be tighter with Hasbro MFB though.
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:10 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Mm it's been repeated quite a lot, and you could find it if you searched, but:
Hasbro and sonokong beys use the latest molds (which Takara-Tomy does anyway,since they are the ones who change the mold)

and Hasbro parts are generally heavier and made of higher quality metals/plastic

Thus, I believe they are somewhat more durable? Not exactly a fact though.

I think others have also found that the parts tend to be tighter with Hasbro MFB though.
Would different parts from different companies work together? e.g. Spin Track and Performance Tip from Hasbro, Fusion Wheel from TT, Facebolt and Energy Ring from Sonokong etc.
Yes, it is quite obvious that they are compatible, as they are the same beyblades.
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Yes, it is quite obvious that they are compatible, as they are the same beyblades.
Oh my bad, I thought they made them slightly different.

Thanks
sorry guys but I can not figure out how to put The dragon mode Upper Mode ..
cosi in che modalità è?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/thu...Drago1.jpg
Can someone tell me which metal fusion beyblade is better in real life