Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 22, 2010  1:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: All reasons that would totally not apply to the kids who would sign that petition though, hah.

I didn't see the post about the petition. =\

I was answering in general.

Why do people complain about importing Beys? I find it quite satisfying receiving new beys in the mail, and opening imported beys.

I guess they complain because it tends to be quite expensive after a while. However it is very nice to open a new Bey from it's box. heh
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:49 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: I guess they complain because it tends to be quite expensive after a while. However it is very nice to open a new Bey from it's box. heh

Maybe, but it's not like anyone's making them do it. Although there is indeed a certain thrill in opening an imported beyblade you can't get from a store bought one Grin

Just out of curiousity, is the rubber on Dragoon MS/MSUV's GFC/GFCUV the same as Rubber Flat, or is it softer?
Is MFB Explosion , gonna be called Metal Masters. It said so on Wikipedia.
Yes, that was posted several times here.
Oh , ok. Thanks !
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:56 AM)Byser Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:49 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: I guess they complain because it tends to be quite expensive after a while. However it is very nice to open a new Bey from it's box. heh

Maybe, but it's not like anyone's making them do it. Although there is indeed a certain thrill in opening an imported beyblade you can't get from a store bought one Grin

Just out of curiousity, is the rubber on Dragoon MS/MSUV's GFC/GFCUV the same as Rubber Flat, or is it softer?

GFC seems to not wear out as fast as RF, but maybe it's the Weight difference between HMS and MFB.
I think there are a few different sorts of rubber:
Dragoon V (HARD HARD)
Dragoon V2/Seaborg)Dragoon MF (HARD)
Grip Attacker/Dragoon MS/Dragoon MSUV (Slow wear/Medium)
RF/R2F/Dragoon S/Wolborg 2 (SOFT)
CS (Disintegrate on launch)
Ah, thanks McFrown. Grin

Blaze Wheeler too. Smile
@ Mc Frown: I don't think the rubber on CS is different to that of RF/R2F, it's just realy thin.
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think there are a few different sorts of rubber:
Dragoon V (HARD HARD)

Where does RSF and RS stand?
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:41 AM)NAP Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think there are a few different sorts of rubber:
Dragoon V (HARD HARD)

Aren't they made out of the same Rubber as RF?

Edit: And Dragoon V had rubber? o.O
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:44 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Yes. Quite the common misconception it is, people think that the bottom is plastic. But it's a very hard rubber.

I had the same reaction too, initially.
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:25 AM)NAP Wrote:

Yes. Quite the common misconception it is, people think that the bottom is plastic. But it's a very hard rubber.

I own one and didn't know this...

It feels like Plastic...

Does it make a difference if it's Takara or hasbro?
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I own one and didn't know this...

It feels like Plastic...

I don't think there was a difference. I had a TT one and it was very hard, doesn't feel like rubber at all.
Yeah, I heard that the Hasbro molds are a bit harder than the Takara molds. However, Hasbro doesn't add tatooed faces and their stickers don't say "Hybrid wheel". Hasbro also makes kid stuff that most bladers don't need, like a toy that goes on your belt that can store and release one bey.
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:36 AM)highflyeagle Wrote: Yeah, I heard that the Hasbro molds are a bit harder than the Takara molds. However, Hasbro doesn't add tatooed faces and their stickers don't say "Hybrid wheel". Hasbro also makes kid stuff that most bladers don't need, like a toy that goes on your belt that can store and release one bey.
Tomy Arts also released Ginga's Cases however ...
is a defence type bey going to win a bey tournament if it has high friction track or low friction
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:41 AM)NAP Wrote:
Dragoon V (HARD HARD)

Aren't they made out of the same Rubber as RF?

That's the same thing that came to my mind...When I had Dragoon V (before my clean freak Korean mom threw it out), I recall it having a clear plastic tip with a magnet inside of it?

EDIT: IT'S RUBBER? OH MY BUDDHA
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It feels like Plastic...

What series is your Dragoon V from?

I own one as well, and I'm quite positive the tip is plastic. However, my cousin also owns one that has a very hard rubber tip. The only difference is that my Dragoon came from the BBA Championship Series, while his came from the original Magnecore one. Both were Hasbro.

I kind of have a theory that Hasbro might have changed the material in the BBA Championship Series.
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:34 AM)Berserk Wrote: What is a hybrid beyblade?
You are probably referring to the Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades, in which case you need to read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:34 AM)Berserk Wrote: What is a hybrid beyblade?

"hybrid beyblade"s don't exist

But if you were referring to Hybrid Wheel Beyblades, then they are the system of Beyblades that utilize clear(plastic) wheels and metal wheels as opposed to one single metal wheel without plastic

EDIT: Beaten
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:33 AM)Byser Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It feels like Plastic...

What series is your Dragoon V from?

I own one as well, and I'm quite positive the tip is plastic. However, my cousin also owns one that has a very hard rubber tip. The only difference is that my Dragoon came from the BBA Championship Series, while his came from the original Magnecore one. Both were Hasbro.

I kind of have a theory that Hasbro might have changed the material in the BBA Championship Series.

Magnecore...My mind is blown...
Serious
Out of curiosity I did a search on thermal and only one test page from June for Stamina came up. Has anyone found a use for it since then, like in a destabilizer combo?
[/quote]
Magnecore...My mind is blown...
Serious
[/quote]

Eh? Was there something not right about what I said...

EDIT: On second thought, nevermind. I'm dropping the subject.