Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hello! Me and a friend are talking to each other. He says WD is better for balance,
I say WB is better for balance. Who is right?
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:49 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Hello! Me and a friend are talking to each other. He says WD is better for balance,
I say WB is better for balance. Who is right?

WD is for stamina and WB is for defense, but I would personally chose WB, as it has more surface coverage and lasts a decent amount of time. WD gets knocked around a lot, but has more stamina.
But then what about the PD bottom that comes with the BB-90(Led Sight). Is it better than WD and WB, or worse? Also, is the tip JB that comes with Rock Escolpio good? Can it beat a bey with the WD or WB bottom?
No, it shouldn't be good, the two notches on the sides of it cause it to jump. Which mean it easily get's knocked out. Worse than WD and WB.

JB can't beat WB and WD, but it's a good replacement for a destabilizer bottom. From what I 've seen.
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:27 PM)highflyeagle Wrote: But then what about the PD bottom that comes with the BB-90(Led Sight). Is it better than WD and WB, or worse? Also, is the tip JB that comes with Rock Escolpio good? Can it beat a bey with the WD or WB bottom?

PD still has to be tested...

JB isn't great. WD can beat it in stamina and WB can beat it in defense.

EDIT: Beaten by Pyro.
How do you beat benkai with counter leone in the new beyblade game that came out in the usa.
You're probably just not good at it.
Keep trying! lol.
I would support it but...
They stopped the production of them even in Japan.
I doubt they'd start it here D:
I've got a pretty good Slide/Bank shoot now, I can consistently do the flower pattern..

I use Ray Unicorno 100RF against MF EarthBull C145 WB, but Ray only won 3/10 times...

what am I donig wrong?

And yes, I'm using a Takara Attack Stadium.
It's a stupid accessory anyways. Why do so many new people get so worked up about the fact that we don't have them?

EDIT: Kimchi: you're just bad at it then.
"I've got a pretty good Slide/Bank shoot now, I can consistently do the flower pattern.."
Um I saw a playmoya MFB attack stadium, and I gotta buy this! The Is crolled down and saw shipping estimates. Heres the link http://plamoya.com/en/beyblades-v2008-ta...17925.html
Is that the price of the item and the shipping together or is the shipping paid seperately. Like, its 27$ and it says product shipping estimate 32.59.
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:16 AM)Kimchi Wrote: "I've got a pretty good Slide/Bank shoot now, I can consistently do the flower pattern.."

Try using a different combo.
Yeah, that's the shipping alone, so plus the price, it's about 60$. That's why your better off buying BB-32 from dimsum2u.
MF LLDrago Ch120 RF can consisitently KO Earth Bull, its a friggin beast.

Maybe Ray Unicorno 100RF just isn't that strong for me...
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:45 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Is Gravity Persues coming?

its already out in japan but in the us its only online
another thing is it possible to pull off the sliding shoot with the string launcher or do i have to use a light launcher???
yes it is possible with a string launcher... but it may be harder to do
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's a stupid accessory anyways. Why do so many new people get so worked up about the fact that we don't have them?

EDIT: Kimchi: you're just bad at it then.

I wasn't getting worked up at all. I just thought it'd be cool if we could get them and have something else to do. My bad
What's the draw of the beypointer?
Like, why would you want one?
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: What's the draw of the beypointer?
Like, why would you want one?

Collection?

Aesthetics?

Extra Weight to steady your Launch?
All reasons that would totally not apply to the kids who would sign that petition though, hah.
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: All reasons that would totally not apply to the kids who would sign that petition though, hah.

I didn't see the post about the petition. =\

I was answering in general.

Why do people complain about importing Beys? I find it quite satisfying receiving new beys in the mail, and opening imported beys.
maybe because it costs allot sometimes, and that they have to wait a long time
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I didn't see the post about the petition. =\

I was answering in general.

Why do people complain about importing Beys? I find it quite satisfying receiving new beys in the mail, and opening imported beys.
Ah, I know, I deleted that post because it was not really a question. However, obviously the only people who always complain about the Beypointer are kids who have no idea about anything ...

I do find importing cool as well, but a few kids are simply not allowed to buy items online.