Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Wait, youve got me confused.
I only have this blade, first of all.
And my pal only has one aswell.
Hes got Dark Wolf.
Ive seen that with the height up his timing isnt that good, however , in a stadium, should I heighten it up against him? Is what you meant that DC is better at attacking, with his part heightened?
thanks again.
Dark Cancer uncustomized is pretty bad.
Dark is one of the worst Metal wheels out there and the only part that makes it worthwhile is CH120.
Just use it however you want to, there's not much we can do.
Except for warming my heart, could you also answer my question? Should I use it "short" or not?
tahnks
No, because it's equally bad at both levels.
Even though that is mathematically impossible,
I'll say thanks and shut up.
So thanks.
What do you guys think I should do with my Galaxy Pegasis? Should I keep it as a collection to prevent it from getting worn and preventing the paint in the metal wheel from chipping off or should I use it in battles. If i will use it in battles, can I put top coat on the metal wheel to prevent it from chipping off? thanks.Grin
hi, bey brad and other bladers.
its been 7 years since i went back to my motherland, china. (im a immigrant, y'see)
I'm just a kaid with a low budget when i buy beys.
i wanted to ask if in china, are they sellin' metal fight beyblades.
thanks.
maybe they also sell plastic beys ????
as far as i know they sell all of the beys, and especially MFB's, also sad news, bey-brad has left us....
(Nov. 21, 2010  1:10 PM)spykid27 Wrote: hi, bey brad and other bladers.
its been 7 years since i went back to my motherland, china. (im a immigrant, y'see)
thanks.
Did you read the thread rules? Ask this in another topic or thread. Otherwise, get notice from a moderator.
(Nov. 21, 2010  1:10 PM)spykid27 Wrote: hi, bey brad and other bladers.
thanks.

Yes they sell mfb, the latest too. They also sell plastics and hms, i know there is a small shop in one of the hong kong malls, its filled with anime cds, gundam, and beyblades.
have another problem guys,my storm aquario,which is attack type,doesnt move look its atack,its stays in one placce like a stamina type,whether its on HF or S.

is it common,does it happen to u guys too??
you have to change the tip to HF, pull the tip outwards and then twist it so it cant twist anymore, try it again and it moves like an attack...
What do you guys think I should do with my Galaxy Pegasis? Should I keep it as a collection to prevent it from getting worn and preventing the paint in the metal wheel from chipping off or should I use it in battles. If i will use it in battles, can I put top coat on the metal wheel to prevent it from chipping off? thanks.Grin
[Image: beyblade-gingka-banner.jpg]
You can pretty much never use a bey without it chipping. Just use it.
what about clear nail varnish? or does that get rid of it? also plz dont double post...
What is the best zombie customized MFB bey?
There are no zombie MFB beys.
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:07 PM)bladestar20 Wrote: have another problem guys,my storm aquario,which is attack type,doesnt move look its atack,its stays in one placce like a stamina type,whether its on HF or S.

is it common,does it happen to u guys too??

I hv a Storm Aquario HF/S and it moves fast when in HF mode and it moves slowly in S mode. I dont think it is common . Check whether ur HF tip is tight and doesnt go back to S in battle (which is very rare)
That double post was a glitch in my dad's comp sorry. Anyway, Is,nt it better to not use it since it is hard to find and rare? If I use it, can I put top coat on the metal wheel to prevent it from chipping off? Thanks. Grin
Is Quetzolcoatl legal in MFB tournaments?
Yes.. it is.
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:19 PM)Dan Wrote: There are no zombie MFB beys.

There are zombie MFBs.

eg: any face bolt

any clear wheel

Rock fusion wheel

100 spin track

SD perfomance tip

This bey will steal spin. Hand spin it in the left direction. It will steal spin
You don't know what a zombie bey is.. Speechless
It is also illegal to spin a bey in the opposite direction, when it is not manufactured to do so.
Edit: It won't spin steal..
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:26 PM)Dan Wrote: You don't know what a zombie bey is.. Speechless
It is also illegal to spin a bey in the opposite direction, when it is not manufactured to do so.
Edit: It won't spin steal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7E4orQHT74

It is illegal but still steals spin
And to know what Zombie is http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Zombie
Zombies preform Life after death, which it won't..
Why not test it against top-tier defense/stamina, then talk about it.