Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Boosters don't come with Launchers, whereas Starters, or "regular" Beyblades, do. Some Starters come with Launchers and Winders, but some come with Bey Launchers.
What is your problem...?
Does anyone know if Hell Kerbex is coming?
Probably, but not for a long while.
HOW CAN I MAKE MY OWN POST
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:03 AM)xXDesertPunkXx Wrote: HOW CAN I MAKE MY OWN POST

U just made one....................
On every Forum, there is always the option to start a "New Topic". It's a huge, unmistakable button.

Edit: This thread and Forum is more for the Beyblade hobby. If you have questions and comments there is another section right above Beyblade Discussion.
Hey WBO I was wondering if you guys might be thinking of hosting a tournament in the St.Cathrines or Niagara area sometime in the future. if you could reply that would be great. thanks.
Hey! Does anybody know if there was a differance in power between in the right lancher and the right lancher 2?
I think RL2 is better, no?
Is Gravity Persues coming?
I NEED SOME ONE WHO WILL HELP ME ORGANIZE A TOURNAMENT IN WASHINGTON DC AND MARYLAND SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU BWANT TO HELP
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:46 AM)xXDesertPunkXx Wrote: I NEED SOME ONE WHO WILL HELP ME ORGANIZE A TOURNAMENT IN WASHINGTON DC AND MARYLAND SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU BWANT TO HELP

I believe this is off topic and that there's a better topic for it.

(Nov. 21, 2010  2:45 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Is Tornado Herculeo coming to the U.S?

http://WWW.youtube.com/User/BeybladeStation

That link isn't working.
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:46 AM)xXDesertPunkXx Wrote: I NEED SOME ONE WHO WILL HELP ME ORGANIZE A TOURNAMENT IN WASHINGTON DC AND MARYLAND SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU BWANT TO HELP
This is your last warning. Read around and figure out where those things need to be posted, because it is not in this topic. Moreover, stop typing all in capital letters.
What exactly is LRF?

I don't understand what it is...

Anybody have detailed pics of it? I can't seem to find any.
Its Left Rubber Flat check the Meteo L-drago UDC set BB-98
(Nov. 21, 2010  3:23 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Its Left Rubber Flat check the Meteo L-drago UDC set BB-98
I know, but I don't get it...
(Nov. 21, 2010  3:20 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What exactly is LRF?

I don't understand what it is...

Anybody have detailed pics of it? I can't seem to find any.
Look on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website ... It is like R²F, however the 'spikes' of the galaxy/rubber go in the opposite direction ...
It is basically an R2F, but for Left Spin. So imagine R2F, but reversed.
HELP! Storm pegasus RF bottom has gone flat!

i have been using the storm pegasus beyblade a lot but now and the hole has worn out. it seems like the RF bottom got squished or something. but there is no hole there, now it's just flat. now it won't spin around that much anymore. what can i do? how can I fix the RF performance tip?

btw i bought this beyblade from hasbro.
You can't.
(Nov. 21, 2010  3:51 AM)rick_95 Wrote: HELP! Storm pegasus RF bottom has gone flat!

i have been using the storm pegasus beyblade a lot but now and the hole has worn out. it seems like the RF bottom got squished or something. but there is no hole there, now it's just flat. now it won't spin around that much anymore. what can i do? how can I fix the RF performance tip?

btw i bought this beyblade from hasbro.

all you can do is buy a new one
i've also got Lightning L-Drago 105HF, would putting the HF make it have similar or better attack than before?