Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 17, 2010  4:45 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: should I get a Grand Ketos with a light launcher 2,or a Vulcan Horuseus booster?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
Nowhere? Whoa, and is Rock Giraffe available for South East Asian Market? All I got is Flame Sagitario CS145... I forgot the bottom name. I only know four 145 tracks, WD, SW, CS, and R. Between this four tracks, which one of them give the most stamina? CS145 use wings, but they're not that useful, sometimes they become the weak point. Attack Beys can easily strike these wings.
I couldn't find the answer to this in any of the WBO rulebooks. In a torunament, if a player sees the opponent's combo before a match, can he/she change their own combo or do you have to use the same combo for the entire event?
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:54 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: I couldn't find the answer to this in any of the WBO rulebooks. In a torunament, if a player sees the opponent's combo before a match, can he/she change their own combo or do you have to use the same combo for the entire event?
It is written that in a same match, both players must choose only one combination and use that one exclusively for the match. As they finish the match and go to meet another competitor to battle, a Blader can choose another Beyblade, whatever they want. What happens outside that is out of our reach; if somebody decides to 'sneak up' to see what a certain Blader is using, then we cannot do much, however chances are that this person, if they are as competitive as you seem to be, will not be using the same combination when they face you anyway ...
I heard TT Hongli plastic beyblades are fake, and bad quality, right? Is Sonokong any better? Why to buy or not buy them?
(Nov. 17, 2010  5:11 AM)jt5718x Wrote: I heard TT Hongli plastic beyblades are fake, and bad quality, right? Is Sonokong any better? Why to buy or not buy them?
SonoKong is an official company ... Read the stickied topic theflightyellz made ...
Hey guys,
How can you tell the difference between Earth/Burn mold 1 and 2 ?

Thanks in advance.
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:01 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:57 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Will the clear wheel get cracked or broken if i use a Metal Face with it coz when you use two attack beys against each other & one has a Metal Face , so can it take the impact that the other bey will have on it without breaking or at least cracking

I use Metal Faces a lot, and have yet to have a Clear Wheel Crack or Break.

I don't think it's really possible.

I Forgot i posted here anyway , but what are the -ve's of using a metal face should i get those or continue using normal faces , money is not a issue
Metal faces are especially good in Attack combos as they add stability to the the Beyblades which are too fast and uncontrollable. As a result, they are easier to use by bladers but the Attack potential of the Bey also increases because there is more weight and thus, more force behind the Attacking Beyblade.

It also has use in Defensive customizations. It adds weight to the Beyblade making it harder to knock out of the stadium by Attack beyblades.

As for the negatives:
There really are none unless you decide to use one on a Stamina type, in which it will speed up the rate at which the rotation of the Beyblade slows down.

Overall:
You should definitely get them, whether you want to play competitively or not, they are good for any blader to have.
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:01 AM)blah Wrote: Hey guys,
How can you tell the difference between Earth/Burn mold 1 and 2 ?

Thanks in advance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/n...anew-1.png

http://ameblo.jp/getta86/image-105919878...90387.html

Burn mold 1 is on the right.
So in the first image, which one is Earth Mold 1 ?

And thanks Chaos Blader ! ^^
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:25 AM)blah Wrote: So in the first image, which one is Earth Mold 1 ?

And thanks Chaos Blader ! ^^

The plain one, and you're welcome. Smile
Which ones are better? HMS or MFB? I need a very good blade, and need to know which series has the best (in performance and looks). Also pls suggest a blade that have equal attack and endurance. Thanks in advance.Cute
hi i was wonder is counter any different to rock fusion wheel or i counter just a repaint
Hmmm so does Circle K still sell Sol Blazes currently? as in, is it really there?
ultimateray:

Perfomance-wise: Metal Fight Beyblade; however, there have been was an HMS Attack: combo that beat top-tier MFB Defense-Types

Looks: HMS. I love the looks of Samurai Changer MS, Phantom Fox MS, and especially Slash Riger MS. But Meteo L-Drago and Gravity Perseus do look sweet.
Hi erm i have a question
i don't know if its the L drago left spin launcher (not string) or my lighning l drago but when i put my l drago on the launcher it doesnt fully stays on there and sometimes before i even launch it it falls off can someone please help i dont have any other left spin launchers
That's the same with all MFB launchers since the mechanism isn't very good. Just have to live with it.
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:35 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='LeonTempestXIII' pid='424753' dateline='1289911348']
so branching off of this conversation, what is the legal limit for metal balls in a Draciel S AND Draciel F base? what are the maximum amounts (illegal)

and i would also like to know why it isnt legal w/ GB145
I think that was discussed in the Draciel F draft topic, in the Beywiki Project forum.

For the reasons I mentioned.

sort of...i was given the legal limit for F, but not for S. i also didnt recieve the illegal/real limit for both. and since all draciels after F had the balls built in, then it does not matter as they cannot be removed. i assume this is the same with GB145?

let me try restating my questions....

1) what is the maximum # of metal balls that can be placed in Draciel Metal Ball Defender, Draciel S and Draciel F's BBs?

2) What is the legal limit for the # of metal balls that are placed in Draciel Metal Ball Defender, Draciel S and Draciel F's BBs?

3) With the BB"s for Draciel V, V2, G and MS, can metal balls be added or removed from the BB? If yes, please aplly 1+2 here as well, but for these beys.

4) With ST GB145, can metal balls be added or removed from the ST? If yes, please aplly 1+2 here as well, but for this part.

Thanks you guys
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:37 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: let me try restating my questions....

1) what is the maximum # of metal balls that can be placed in Draciel Metal Ball Defender, Draciel S and Draciel F's BBs?

2) What is the legal limit for the # of metal balls that are placed in Draciel Metal Ball Defender, Draciel S and Draciel F's BBs?

3) With the BB"s for Draciel V, V2, G and MS, can metal balls be added or removed from the BB? If yes, please aplly 1+2 here as well, but for these beys.

4) With ST GB145, can metal balls be added or removed from the ST? If yes, please aplly 1+2 here as well, but for this part.

Thanks you guys

Metal Ball Base : Maximum 4, Legal 4
SG Metal Ball : Maximum 4, Legal 4
Fortress Base : Maximum 2, Legal 2

V, V2 and G's cannot be removed. MS does not have any.

It is not legal to disassemble GB145.
i am assuming you are leaving out the metal ball used for the tip? thanks <3. btw i though Fortress base could hold 6 not including the tip? i ask b/c it looks like it has 4 more pockets for balls.

w/ GB145, i know it is illegal, but is it possible?
Well I think he was talking about additional ones cause you have to have the ball for the tip. I think by trying to put other balls in GB145 you would probably have to break it open.
I have ordered Bull and another (It says SGTD or whatever on the Face bolt) beyblade, both pre-HWS metal fight blades.

They're both carp useless against anything HWS, right? Like, Bull has good upper attack but it just doesn't have the weight to last against /anything/. Or am I using them wrong?
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:16 PM)TheKhakinator Wrote: I have ordered Bull and another (It says SGTD or whatever on the Face bolt) beyblade, both pre-HWS metal fight blades.

They're both carp useless against anything HWS, right? Like, Bull has good upper attack but it just doesn't have the weight to last against /anything/. Or am I using them wrong?

MF Saggitario 100/90/85 RF/R^2F has great smash.

Bull I don't know about.