Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 15, 2010  4:49 AM)tastytacos Wrote: Ok guys im sorry i got angry and said some stupid things just then that i didnt mean

i should just look for my self
i want to be friends with all the people on here and not hold grudges
its my fault i should of looked harder

guys I'm sorry

hey a heads up that was kind of spam
What's up with the faces below a person's profile picture?
What is the difference between Coat Sharp and Rubber Sharp?
whats a metal wheel that fits this description "smooth, circular, light, and focuses its weight to the rim of the bey" most importantly light
legal please
(metal fusion)
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:35 AM)brandanb Wrote: whats a metal wheel that fits this description "smooth, circular, light, and focuses its weight to the rim of the bey" most importantly light
legal please
(metal fusion)

burn Speechless
hey hey guys, you haven't answered my question. My Galaxy Pegasis lost to a Storm Pegasis, I supposed the R2F is better than RF but why does the Storm spins faster and wilder? Then, I changed my clear wheel with Storm's and it became faster than before. So is it because of the clear wheel or the RF? Is the Galaxy Wheel stronger than the Storm Wheel?
Yeah I guess cuz it's supposed to be the evolved form of the storm wheel. The R2F tip has better attack stars then the RF but less stamina by only one or two stars. Storm pegasis is just a bit lighter than Galaxy,( I weight them), so it's faster. Galaxy pegasis has a good smash attack but it's a bit heaver than the storm wheel cuz they had to add extra metal to "evolve" it.
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:39 AM)ZDSCHNL Wrote: hey hey guys, you haven't answered my question. My Galaxy Pegasis lost to a Storm Pegasis, I supposed the R2F is better than RF but why does the Storm spins faster and wilder? Then, I changed my clear wheel with Storm's and it became faster than before. So is it because of the clear wheel or the RF? Is the Galaxy Wheel stronger than the Storm Wheel?
No, Galaxy is worse than Storm. There are multiple factors that can explain why it "spins faster", including those you mentioned. However, R²F is supposed to be faster, but have less stamina. There is also sometimes quite a difference between the strength you put in your launches and how you execute them.

shadowspark720 Wrote:What's up with the faces below a person's profile picture?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
[quote='Kimchi' pid='425512' dateline='1289950996']
Yup, just got it yesterday.

Everytime I slideshoot, the bey just flies out of the stadium, too much power for the tornado ridge, I guess xD
A good way to get a natural sliding shoot is to use the light launcher 2. It has vertical teeth, so pushing the launcher grip would make it feel better and more natural since your forearm won't be at an angle.For beylaunchers, it is weird to do sliding shoot cuz I tried to do it and I failed, but it's been proven that using the light launcher 2 or beylauncher with launcher rubber will give your bey a huge boost in energy than a standard light launcher
what does the ms tip act like (not on wiki)
Sorry about re-posting my question.
What is the difference between Coat Sharp and Rubber Sharp?
Coat sharp is an rf win a sharp in it while rs is a rubber sharp
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:39 AM)ZDSCHNL Wrote: hey hey guys, you haven't answered my question. My Galaxy Pegasis lost to a Storm Pegasis, I supposed the R2F is better than RF but why does the Storm spins faster and wilder? Then, I changed my clear wheel with Storm's and it became faster than before. So is it because of the clear wheel or the RF? Is the Galaxy Wheel stronger than the Storm Wheel?
No, Galaxy is worse than Storm. There are multiple factors that can explain why it "spins faster", including those you mentioned. However, R²F is supposed to be faster, but have less stamina. There is also sometimes quite a difference between the strength you put in your launches and how you execute them.

shadowspark720 Wrote:What's up with the faces below a person's profile picture?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

So then is it proven that the ray wheel is way better than the galaxy or storm wheel. Or is the CS tip better than R2F tip because R2F has better attack while CS has better stamina. If the Galaxy wheel is worst than storm, does that mean that Storm Pegasis de-evolved?
whats a metal wheel that fits this description "smooth, circular, light, and focuses its weight to the rim of the bey" most importantly light
legal please
(metal fusion)
OTHER THEN BURN!
Does MF-2 weigh more than MF?

Thanks!
Yes if it's all metal parts
Coat sharp is like RF ( in shape) But has metal in the middle (i.e where that little hole is in RF), whereas Rubber Sharp is just the tip narrowed and flattened.
Seriously though, look up some pictures.
Edit: CS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN RF/R2F its not comparable at ALL. Speechless
Do you mean MF-2 is completely made of metal?
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:00 AM)Ra Wrote: Yes if it's all metal parts
MF-2 has more metal.
Look this up, we have an entire thread about MF-2.
Oh, Thanks
legal please
(metal fusion)
OTHER THEN BURN!
sorry about reposting my question
Flame, earth mold 1
Can Someone someone tell me which stamina bey is better Virgo 145SD or Burn Bull 145SD
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)Dan Wrote: Coat sharp is like RF ( in shape) But has metal in the middle (i.e where that little hole is in RF)

The sharp part of CS is plastic...

@ Avoir780: It depends on the mold, a five minute mold Virgo is better.
Oh dear.
Whatever. Speechless Thanks though!