Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 16, 2010  12:00 AM)Kimchi Wrote: I need someone in Canada answer this for me. Its Urgent. :3
Canada Post Tracking has stated that my BB-32 arrived to my address, but no one was home so they took it to the post office, and left a Delivery notice. However, there is no notice at all in the vicinity of my house. Can I use the tracking number to authenticate that it is my order and that I can pick it up?

Thanks in Advance.
There is absolutely nothing ? You checked that it had not been caught by the wind before you arrived ?

You can probably go to your nearest Canada Post 'Reception' and Delivery office, and at least present a valid paper identifying you, as well as the tracking number, and explain to them the situation. Usually I really always get a delivery notice however.
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:02 AM)linh004 Wrote: Hello everyone, I've recently baught a Quetz of a member here on the wbo at the last tournament i went to, but it came with a 100 track. does anyone know where i can get a track lower then 100? I know Quetz usually comes with 90 and Mercury Anibus has 85XF, but is there anyplace else i can finda 90?
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:05 AM)Kimchi Wrote: I think Quetz is the only bey released with the 90 track.
Uncertain

@Both of you: TT released a set of Tracks and Bottoms that included 90. Therefore, you can get 90 through this set. Also, I think the Ultimate Re-Shuffle Set L-Drago Ver. should have 85 if you're interested in using such a Track.

Edit: Beaten. =O Did not read the post by RayJoker; sorry.
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:00 AM)Kimchi Wrote: I need someone in Canada answer this for me. Its Urgent. :3
Canada Post Tracking has stated that my BB-32 arrived to my address, but no one was home so they took it to the post office, and left a Delivery notice. However, there is no notice at all in the vicinity of my house. Can I use the tracking number to authenticate that it is my order and that I can pick it up?

Thanks in Advance.
There is absolutely nothing ? You checked that it had not been caught by the wind before you arrived ?

You can probably go to your nearest Canada Post 'Reception' and Delivary office, and at least present a valid paper identifying you, as well as the tracking number, and explain to them the situation. Usually I really always get a delivery notice however.

Yes, I checked everywhere around the house. I hope I can still receive my BB-32. Or else I will ragequit. ):
Thanks though!
Can someone tell me the list of Driger G parts? I'm planning on creating a rough draft on the beyblade but I forgot thhe names of the parts =C
Is Vulcan better than Quetz?
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:20 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Is Vulcan better than Quetz?

There still needs to be more testing, but from the looks of it, it probably is better. (MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF)
But i dont have 85? and i no there is that new pack coming out-but how much is that gonna cost
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:27 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: But i dont have 85? and i no there is that new pack coming out-but how much is that gonna cost

I meant in terms of Smash. 90 and 100 are good alternatives.

If you were to put Vulcan and Quetz both on the 90 height against a top-tier defense type, seeing as how Vulcan looks more promising, I would say Vulcan would be better.
is cyber and counter wheels good what r the benifets/bad things about them
On WBO how does the battle system work? like online or are there regional tournements? or can two ppl just meet and be like "LET IT RIP"
The Counter Metal Wheel is terrible and isn't good for anything.
Cyber isn't too good either, compared to its predecessor, Pegasis which is top tier.
Cyber is not heavy enough and so the impact of smash is lowered when it makes contact with the opposing Beyblade.
I have a question, and sorry for my ignorance. This is for people who have had experience with it, or are very knowledgeable. Would MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R^2F be classified as a low Attacker or a Smash Attacker? Asking this because it's sitting on such a low Track.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:51 AM)boblittle Wrote: is cyber and counter wheels good what r the benifets/bad things about them

Cyber & Counter both suck. They're basically watered-down versions of the predecessors, the Pegasis and Leone Wheel. They only look good.

EDIT: Beaten
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:54 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: On WBO how does the battle system work? like online or are there regional tournements? or can two ppl just meet and be like "LET IT RIP"

You can only earn Beypoints in Official WBO Approved Tournaments.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:56 AM)boblittle Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:51 AM)boblittle Wrote: is cyber and counter wheels good what r the benifets/bad things about them

any one help me plz

Me and Blah just did...
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:56 AM)RayJoker Wrote:

Cyber & Counter both suck. They're basically watered-down versions of the predecessors, the Pegasis and Leone Wheel. They only look good.
so, just for colections...but, dount they come with a metal face
Anybody no what mercury anubis does?
85 track is very good in Stamina customizations.
XF has be shown to also have good potential on Attack types such as Ray Unicorno 100XF.
Though not much testing has been done on the Mercury wheel.
(Jul. 10, 2008  8:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Just need some clarification:

Engine Gears which are activated immediately after launched are 'First Clutch', the EGs that are activated after being hit are 'Final Clutch', and Dranzer GT's Reverse EG is 'Middle Clutch'.

Is this all correct? And what would you call Wolborg 4's EG activation? I've seen 'Steady Release' and 'No Clutch'.

Middle Clutch activates in the middle of the battle.
Final Clutch activates near the end of the battle.

Wolborg 4 and Rock Bison have no clutch.

Smile
Smile
thank you for this infoSmile
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:58 AM)boblittle Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:56 AM)RayJoker Wrote:

so, just for colections...but, dount they come with a metal face

Actually, that was my question too. I'm certain Counter Leone comes with a MF, but does Cyber Pegasis come with 1 too?
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:40 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Actually, that was my question too. I'm certain Counter Leone comes with a MF, but does Cyber Pegasis come with 1 too?
Read the Bey News articles.
Where can i find the stats of the beyblades that come with the beyblade metal fusion game for the DS.
Because i tryed beyblade spirit but they dont show the counter fusion wheel for counter leone and they
dont have any stats on the walmart version/Bakushin sasanow 105F.
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:06 AM)maze Wrote: Where can i find the stats of the beyblades that come with the beyblade metal fusion game for the DS.
Because i tryed beyblade spirit but they dont show the counter fusion wheel for counter leone and they
dont have any stats on the walmart version/Bakushin sasanow 105F.
That is because those statistics are not on the official website, only in CoroCoro, and that I have not taken the time to add them ...

However, forget about statistics if you want to be a real Blader. They are inaccurate and you will just make bad combinations with them.