Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

true story - today durring band class in school I had my ipod on my music stand and when I tried to log onto the WBO using the free wi-fi, i got that banned message. I then began to start hitting my ipod and calling it stupid, as if i wanted to hurt its feelings. I personally think i succeded, as my ipod's bettery died right then and there. i almost got in trouble with the teacher after he realized i had an electronic device out in class. in the end, i did not get in trouble, but man was i mad lol
If your individual account was suspended you'd still be able to access the site just not log in.

It is much more likely that the website itself got suspended by it's domain for whatever reason.
The website's account was suspended, not individual users.

Please now only use this thread for Beyblade hobby-related questions ...

Edit : Ah yes, GL.
Hey guys,
I bought brasso cleaning fluid to polish metal weight disks (from plastic generation), Metal fusion wheels and more importantly the HMS metal parts. Brasso only works on Metal Fusion wheels, but NOT for HMS blades or plastic gen weight disks!
Please can someone help me out here Smile
Thanks
what would be the best paint to use on parts such as the clear wheels and possible the tracks? ive coated a few of my metal wheels with nail polish. im assuming from reading some threads a while back that this is legal? i dont want to tamper with the bases just sounds like a bad idea
Anyone know when Hasbro is gonna release Earth Virgo?
there are no approximate release dates for hasbro beys.

it has either alrerady been released, or it will be released sometime between now and January 2011. most likely Dec. 2010.

i am starting to think that Hasbro beys are not released individualy, but rather in waves of releases...
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:28 PM)jr591 Wrote: Anyone know when Hasbro is gonna release Earth Virgo?

There is no definite date for Hasbro's releases.

It should be out pretty soon, or maybe even out now. You just have to look.

Beaten by Leon. (Geez, I've been beaten twice already)
what are some great metal fight beyblades attack types to own? =)
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:12 PM)ss4chris Wrote: what are some great metal fight beyblades attack types to own? =)

Quetzalcoatl, Ray Unicorno, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago, Pegasis.
Pegasis? which one? you said it twice lol. and thanks
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:27 PM)ss4chris Wrote: Pegasis? which one? you said it twice lol. and thanks

Pre-HWS and HWS.
storm pegasis refers to the hybrid wheel system - Storm Pegasis 105RF
pegasis refers to the metal wheel system - Pegasis 105F/Pegasis 145D/Any other versions

EDIT: Beaten
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:27 PM)ss4chris Wrote: Pegasis? which one? you said it twice lol. and thanks

Usually when somebody just says Pegasis they mean Pre-HWS Pegasis.

Storm Pegasus 105RF and the pre-HWS Pegasus

EDIT: Beaten by a long shot...

Meaning this

[Image: MFB_StormPegasis.jpg]

and this

[Image: 780304.jpg]
Lol. SO many people answered that question.
Anybody think MF Pegasis DF145RF performs better or worse than with a plain 145 track?
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:52 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Anybody think MF Pegasis DF145RF performs better or worse than with a plain 145 track?

Better. At 145 the blades at least give you protection against low attackers. Without blades you might get owned by Quetz.
I need someone in Canada answer this for me. Its Urgent. :3
Canada Post Tracking has stated that my BB-32 arrived to my address, but no one was home so they took it to the post office, and left a Delivery notice. However, there is no notice at all in the vicinity of my house. Can I use the tracking number to authenticate that it is my order and that I can pick it up?

Thanks in Advance.
Hello everyone, I've recently baught a Quetz of a member here on the wbo at the last tournament i went to, but it came with a 100 track. does anyone know where i can get a track lower then 100? I know Quetz usually comes with 90 and Mercury Anibus has 85XF, but is there anyplace else i can finda 90?
I think Quetz is the only bey released with the 90 track.
Uncertain
@ Soldier-F3AR
i think Ray gil is a good buy it comes with the rubber semi flat and the ray wheel and even the 100 track which is pretty useful and to top that off the CW is O-mazing IMO
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:02 AM)linh004 Wrote: Hello everyone, I've recently baught a Quetz of a member here on the wbo at the last tournament i went to, but it came with a 100 track. does anyone know where i can get a track lower then 100? I know Quetz usually comes with 90 and Mercury Anibus has 85XF, but is there anyplace else i can finda 90?

Blizzard Burn Phoenix 90WF. I think it's about 35$ USD on eBay.

Super Deck Attack Set. Comes with 90 and 85.

(Nov. 16, 2010  12:04 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Is Ray Gill A Good Purchase?

Ask these questions in the Purchase Consultation topic.