Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well, the Ripcord Launcher is more familiar to people who were into beyblade since before the Hybrid Wheel System, so some people may use it our of familiarity. though I've grown accustomed to the String Launcher myself, so it's kind of a shame that Hasbro's Lightining L-Drago comes with a left-spin Ripcord Launcher instead of a left-spin String Launcher like its japanese counterpart
I participated in a tournament on Saturday and I was wondering, how long until my beypoints are posted?
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:24 AM)Themailman Wrote: I participated in a tournament on Saturday and I was wondering, how long until my beypoints are posted?

When the organizer of the tournament sends the results to a WBO committee member, they will update it to the database, so please wait.
i need a beypointer can someone send me plez and a galaxy pegesus
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:30 AM)Tyson141 Wrote: i need a beypointer can someone send me plez and a galaxy pegesus

For free? No one would give you those things you listed for free. As Byser said, you could make a thread in Bey marketplace and maybe someone will sell it to you for a good price.
Does anyone know why they don't sell Takara Tomy beyblades in places like the United States?They only sell hasbro...
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:44 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Does anyone know why they don't sell Takara Tomy beyblades in places like the United States?They only sell hasbro...

The import costs wouldn't make for a good profit for the seller.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:44 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Does anyone know why they don't sell Takara Tomy beyblades in places like the United States?They only sell hasbro...
TAKARA-TOMY does not really have the 'power', in a way, to go outside East Asia and maintain a healthy market, which is why they are entrusting Hasbro with that.
Are the Storm Aquario and the Rock Orso included with the Duatron Launcher by hasbro any different from thier single pack counterparts? (color wise mostly)

is the Flame Sagitario included with the Super Vortex Set via order by phone any different in color bwtqeen the regular Flame sagitario (same question for the version that came with the launcher grip)
Also, it's always been that way. Takara-Tomy does not have a North American branch, so it's products can't be manufactured for american release. because of that, Takara-Tomy uses Hasbro to sell beyblades instead of doing so directly. it's been like that since the beginning, and so there isn't a reason for that to change
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:48 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Are the Storm Aquario and the Rock Orso included with the Duatron Launcher by hasbro any different from thier single pack counterparts? (color wise mostly)

is the Flame Sagitario included with the Super Vortex Set via order by phone any different in color bwtqeen the regular Flame sagitario (same question for the version that came with the launcher grip)

I don't think so.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:50 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: Also, it's always been that way. Takara-Tomy does not have a North American branch, so it's products can't be manufactured for american release. because of that, Takara-Tomy uses Hasbro to sell beyblades instead of doing so directly. it's been like that since the beginning, and so there isn't a reason for that to change

I don't think Takara Tomy commissioned Hasbro to make beys, I think Hasbro purchased a license to manufacture and distribute Beyblade productes.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:48 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Are the Storm Aquario and the Rock Orso included with the Duatron Launcher by hasbro any different from thier single pack counterparts? (color wise mostly)

The Storm Aquario and Rock Orso included with the Duotron are the exact same color wise. That I can confirm. If the "order by phone" Super Vortex has the Flame Sag + Launcher Grip pack, than that is also the same color as the regular Flame Sag.
thanks guys. what a disapointment though...
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:50 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: Also, it's always been that way. Takara-Tomy does not have a North American branch, so it's products can't be manufactured for american release. because of that, Takara-Tomy uses Hasbro to sell beyblades instead of doing so directly. it's been like that since the beginning, and so there isn't a reason for that to change

I don't think Takara Tomy commisioned Hasbro to make beys, I think Hasbro purchased a license to manufacture and distribute Beyblade productes.

yeah, maybe, but it's just one of those things that is the way it is
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:32 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:02 PM)tastytacos Wrote: can anyone make a signature for me?

if anyone could i would really appreciate it!!

Not a beyblade question = not for this topic. I believe there's a topic for this particular purpose. Go find it?
why cant you tell me what it is?
instead of making life harder
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:30 AM)tastytacos Wrote: why cant you tell me what it is?
You also make ours harder because we have to repeat to yet another person the obvious rules that are in the first post of this topic.
Why do the stickers, faces, and packaging of the Japanese Metal Fight Beyblades use so much English text? Even, the track and bottom specification use English letters. I know that the Metal Fusion packaging has some Japanese text on them, but it seems it's only used as background decoration. Are Japanese kids able to read english at all or do they think the english text is 'cool'?
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:30 AM)tastytacos Wrote:

Not a beyblade question = not for this topic. I believe there's a topic for this particular purpose. Go find it?

because this thread is an important thread for more important uses. for example, newbies and people who are confused about the game and about other stuff that is a question. signatures don't have to do anything with this topic and plus we aren't lazy like you and can find the thread you have to find it the only thing we will do is direct you to where it is
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:31 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Why do the stickers, faces, and packaging of the Japanese Metal Fight Beyblades use so much English text? Even, the track and bottom specification use English letters. I know that the Metal Fusion packaging has some Japanese text on them, but it seems it's only used as background decoration. Are Japanes kids able to read english at all or do they think the english text is 'cool'?
It could be 'cool', but I do think Japanese fans know some English well, or at least they learn it that way, plus Beyblade usually has a universal 'theme'. I do not know how to explain it ... Some things are just 'meant' to be written in Arabic numbers and not in Kanji, etc. Having those things in English also alleviates the text, in a way.
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:34 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:30 AM)tastytacos Wrote:

because this thread is an important thread for more important uses. for example, newbies and people who are confused about the game and about other stuff that is a question. signatures don't have to do anything with this topic and plus we aren't lazy like you and can find the thread you have to find it the only thing we will do is direct you to where it is
Wow thanks

i now see what nice people are! People who call you lazy and are determined to not help someone.
you could of just told me in that time!

and do you think I havent looked ??
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:30 AM)tastytacos Wrote: why cant you tell me what it is?
You also make ours harder because we have to repeat to yet another person the obvious rules that are in the first post of this topic.

Ok i am at fault for asking for a signature here
but you guys are determined to NOT tell me
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:31 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Why do the stickers, faces, and packaging of the Japanese Metal Fight Beyblades use so much English text? Even, the track and bottom specification use English letters. I know that the Metal Fusion packaging has some Japanese text on them, but it seems it's only used as background decoration. Are Japanes kids able to read english at all or do they think the english text is 'cool'?
It could be 'cool', but I do think Japanese fans know some English well, or at least they learn it that way, plus Beyblade usually has a universal 'theme'. I do not know how to explain it ... Some things are just 'meant' to be written in Arabic numbers and not in Kanji, etc. Having those things in English also alleviates the text, in a way.

I think it has something to do with English being a very popular language worldwide.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing Japanese isn't Latin-based, so Latin-Based languages a probably easier.

Also, my German teacher was teaching English in Korea, and he said that parents of children were crazy about their kid learning English.

And yeah, Beyblade has a Worldwide Theme.
We find the Japanese kanji, and pronounciations cool right?
Feelings could be mutual? lol
Ok guys im sorry i got angry and said some stupid things just then that i didnt mean

i should just look for my self
i want to be friends with all the people on here and not hold grudges
its my fault i should of looked harder

guys I'm sorry