Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 14, 2010  11:39 PM)Blader V Wrote: i saw some beyblades (metal fusion) at the store a couple months ago. i bought a couple for my son and when i got home, i fell in love with the game. i now own over 30 blades. i have every one available at the stores in my town. ive been looking for new beys and im kind of confused about what to get next. most of the blades i see you guys talk about, ive never heard of, so im just wondering what would be the best addition to my collection. like i said, i already have almost all the hasbro metal fusion models available in stores. i really like heavy blades with good balance and some attack capabilities. for example my favorite one i use is earth aquilla with a low profile spin track and the jog ball performance tip. can anyone recommend something i may enjoy adding to my collection? and i know im a noob so pleez just bear with me if i posted this on the wrong thread. thanx Smile

this belongs in the purchase consultation thread, just telling you that, and i suggest you get Earth Virgo, Evil Gemios, and Poison Serpent
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:39 PM)Blader V Wrote: i saw some beyblades (metal fusion) at the store a couple months ago. i bought a couple for my son and when i got home, i fell in love with the game. i now own over 30 blades. i have every one available at the stores in my town. ive been looking for new beys and im kind of confused about what to get next. most of the blades i see you guys talk about, ive never heard of, so im just wondering what would be the best addition to my collection. like i said, i already have almost all the hasbro metal fusion models available in stores. i really like heavy blades with good balance and some attack capabilities. for example my favorite one i use is earth aquilla with a low profile spin track and the jog ball performance tip. can anyone recommend something i may enjoy adding to my collection? and i know im a noob so pleez just bear with me if i posted this on the wrong thread. thanx Smile

For attack you should get Ray Unicorno(17$) or Quetz (bestattack Quetz cost 60 dollars though) for defense u should get gravity perseus(24$) Gravity perseus can Left Spin and right spin too, plus it has 2 modes Counter and denfense
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:36 PM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: can someone please tell me a easy and quick way to fixing a ripchord i tried tape it worked for about a minute when it got stuck in my launcher and when i pulled it out it was back into 2 pieces

You can't, unless you melt the plastic and join it back together.
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:46 PM)blah Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:36 PM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: can someone please tell me a easy and quick way to fixing a ripchord i tried tape it worked for about a minute when it got stuck in my launcher and when i pulled it out it was back into 2 pieces

You can't, unless you melt the plastic and join it back together.

i want ot know can a hot glue gun od that
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:44 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: For attack you should get Ray Unicorno(17$) or Quetz (bestattack Quetz cost 60 dollars though) for defense u should get gravity perseus(24$) Gravity perseus can Left Spin and right spin too, plus it has 2 modes Counter and denfense
Actually, I saw it for much cheaper in the marketplace (on the WBO). I think dimsum2u has it for like 22(ish) usd...
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Bakushin wheel? should i could consider using it over Storm? Is it useful for anything besides attack
look into that in the beywiki topic
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:44 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:

For attack you should get Ray Unicorno(17$) or Quetz (bestattack Quetz cost 60 dollars though) for defense u should get gravity perseus(24$) Gravity perseus can Left Spin and right spin too, plus it has 2 modes Counter and denfense

Quetz is not the "bestattack". Gravity Perseus is horrible for defence as well.

Don't advise people if you don't know anything, it confuses members who look for the right information.

Blader V, you should read the introductory PM you recieved when you joined, it will explain most things to you. Right now, you should simply purchase the beys on the "What to buy in MFB" thread. Gravity Perseus has uses in attack, and it's track and bottom have use in stamina types.

It would do you well to read the Competitive MFB combo thread as well.
Hi , I bought two beypointers for my son , but the guide is only in japanese !!! ConfusedConfusedConfused
If somewone can send me one in english , or french , that would be great !!!
thanx everyone !!!!
I'm positive it's been explained multiple times in the beypointer thread
Since the Bey Pointer was released in Asia only, there won't be any instructions on them in Western languages.

Edit: Beaten.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:29 AM)yuri33 Wrote: Hi , I bought two beypointers for my son , but the guide is only in japanese !!! ConfusedConfusedConfused
If somewone can send me one in english , or french , that would be great !!!
thanx everyone !!!!
I would recommend checking youtube, Akirasdaddy posted a how to video for the beypointer.
That link isn't working.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:59 AM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/2010092...838007.jpg

is this a custom bey?

It is a custom.

I think I saw it on a site devoted to customs.
I honestly cannot connect to that link.
:\
it's just a light blue sol blaze, with a stripped sol wheel.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:05 AM)Dan Wrote: I honestly cannot connect to that link.
:\

Click on the link the first time. Once the page is supposed "not found", go back up into your address bar, click on the URL text, then hit Enter
Haha, I've never had to deal with that sort of difficulty.
Well, the question is answered, so..
I just recently bought the US release of Poison Serpent and I was wondering: which mode of the SW145 Spin Track is better? Attack or Defense?
I just found out that I got a fake GG-brand Earth Virgo.

I know already that the tips would sometimes break, but would the metal wheel and spin track be any good?
(Nov. 15, 2010  2:46 AM)Libra1475 Wrote: I just found out that I got a fake GG-brand Earth Virgo.

I know already that the tips would sometimes break, but would the metal wheel and spin track be any good?
Not really, plus they are made out of weaker material and sometimes do not even fit together or with other parts well.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:02 AM)Alchemy Wrote: whats so cool about a light launcher?

Some people just prefer Launcher + Ripcord even though Beylaunchers were proven better.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:02 AM)Alchemy Wrote: whats so cool about a light launcher?
... Nothing ? They are slightly more accurate than Beylaunchers if you are not used to the latter, but otherwise Beylaunchers are superior ...