Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Can L-Drago be bought outside of the super vortex battle set?
Sorry I meant A-62 of the original series.
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:45 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Can L-Drago be bought outside of the super vortex battle set?

that question isn't necessary everyone knows you can get it outside from the super vortex battle set i have already seen one in a booster pack
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:45 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Can L-Drago be bought outside of the super vortex battle set?
Of course ... You should read around.

megablader2 Wrote:Sorry I meant A-62 of the original series.
This ? Apparently it is the "plug and play" launcher.

TheSilverBlader Wrote:that question isn't necessary everyone knows you can get it outside from the super vortex battle set i have already seen one in a booster pack
There are no "booster packs" of Lightning L Drago ...
Thanks Kai-V
what i mean by boosted pack is when you buy a single beyblade box packaging thing i saw one in a WAlmart
Booster packs are only in Japan.
What you saw were Starters.
Boosters only contain the bey, not launcher etc.
(Nov. 14, 2010  8:09 PM)Dan Wrote: Booster packs are only in Japan.
What you saw were Starters.
Boosters only contain the bey, not launcher etc.

ok thanks for clearing that up for me
please can you set up a beyblade tournament at thornes park, because i really want to have beybattles with lots of people...

please!!!!
Did you look under the WBO Organized Play Forums?
if i am missing my spin track 145, can i use my CH120 in its 145 mode for the same result?
(Nov. 14, 2010  9:21 PM)Alchemy Wrote: if i am missing my spin track 145, can i use my CH120 in its 145 mode for the same result?
Yes, although it might change back to the 120 mode on it's own during a battle.
Depends on what combo you're using it in. In an attack combo yes but with a stamina combo no.
Is the D145 track good for attack blades?
(Nov. 14, 2010  9:28 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Is the D145 track good for attack blades?
D145 does not exist.

Anyway, just look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic for what Tracks are good for Attack types ...
(Nov. 14, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  9:28 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Is the D145 track good for attack blades?
D145 does not exist.

Anyway, just look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic for what Tracks are good for Attack types ...
Oh sorry I mean't D125
can anyone make a signature for me?

if anyone could i would really appreciate it!!
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:02 PM)tastytacos Wrote: can anyone make a signature for me?

if anyone could i would really appreciate it!!

Not a beyblade question = not for this topic. I believe there's a topic for this particular purpose. Go find it?
auska thanks and your right i am still a newbie so its nice to know someone who dosent assume i know everything about this website
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:49 PM)rabidboy Wrote: auska thanks and your right i am still a newbie so its nice to know someone who dosent assume i know everything about this website

There is a button labeled "PM". Everyone can see it. Everyone knows it means "Private Message".
The post you just made is not suitable for this topic, and is exactly the kind of thing you send as PM. Please do so in the future.
Is Dragoon G a good buy? Cause im planning to buy it.
That question belongs in purchase consultation.
can someone please tell me a easy and quick way to fixing a ripchord i tried tape it worked for about a minute when it got stuck in my launcher and when i pulled it out it was back into 2 pieces
i saw some beyblades (metal fusion) at the store a couple months ago. i bought a couple for my son and when i got home, i fell in love with the game. i now own over 30 blades. i have every one available at the stores in my town. ive been looking for new beys and im kind of confused about what to get next. most of the blades i see you guys talk about, ive never heard of, so im just wondering what would be the best addition to my collection. like i said, i already have almost all the hasbro metal fusion models available in stores. i really like heavy blades with good balance and some attack capabilities. for example my favorite one i use is earth aquilla with a low profile spin track and the jog ball performance tip. can anyone recommend something i may enjoy adding to my collection? and i know im a noob so pleez just bear with me if i posted this on the wrong thread. thanx Smile
A quick question about plastic beyblades.

Usually on the blade base it has 'Takara' molded on it but i have noticed on a blade base i have instead it it has 'Hu/T.BP.TX' marked into it, any idea what this means? Is it a fake?